LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ...SUCH A PRETTY PROGRESSION CLICK THE CHORDS FOR A PICTURE!  (Read 2488 times)

Offline uriahsmusic

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://WWW.URIAHSMUSIC.COM

...SUCH A PRETTY PROGRESSION CLICK THE CHORDS FOR A PICTURE!
« on: October 25, 2004, 05:58:37 PM »
PLAY MEDIUM SPEED!

(2beats start on the 4th fret) Amajor 7th TO  

(2beats start on the 4th fret)Ab AUGMENTED  

(2 beats start on the 5th fret)
D major7th

(1 beat start on the 5th fret)  A MINOR 9TH

(1 beat start on the 5th fret) A MIN SEVENTH

(4 beat start on the 11th fret) Amajor 7

Offline gitfiddle

• LGM Member

Question
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 10:29:13 PM »
Hello Uriah
from Uriahsmusic~ :)

About the second chord Ab AUG.  I am really trying to learn this.  Is your finger on the Fret bar on the A string?  I have been trying to learn the pretty song on your website.  So I took a break from it and now Im trying this.  Is it too much for you to post a clip of you playing this?  I know it has to sound better than mine is.  This way I will know what the progression should sound like.  If its too much.. 8) it's cool!

By the by, If you have anymore little something anothers that you want to share PLEASE DO!  Like, let's say a simple gospel song. You know one you can do with your eyes closed and I would be proud to play....Just throwing some thoughts around.

Stay blessed!

Offline uriahsmusic

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://WWW.URIAHSMUSIC.COM

...it's just a bar!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 07:32:02 AM »
:D ....for the Ab augmented my index finger is holding down all of the strings on the 4th fret!....you can hold down the 4 highest strings if you'd like...or hold down all 6 strings with the indez finger barring across them if you would like...for me in this case..the more strings you hold down with the bar the nicer it sounds!
Pages: [1]   Go Up