LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Choices/Decision Making/God’s Will - Part IV  (Read 254 times)

Offline JustBecause

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me & My kids :)

Choices/Decision Making/God’s Will - Part IV
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:47:49 AM »
God is sovereign and has a plan in which we can have complete confidence.

Isaiah 25:1 O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things, even purposes planned of old [and fulfilled] in faithfulness and truth.

Psalms 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever--forsake not the works of Your own hands.

Psalms 37:23 – 24 The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step]. Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord grasps his hand in support and upholds him.

Jeremiah 29:11 – 13 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.  Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart
1 - Father
1 - Son
1 - Holy Spirit
Recipe for Greatness...

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Choices/Decision Making/God’s Will - Part IV
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 09:07:46 AM »
Good stuff!
Pages: [1]   Go Up