LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Choices/Decision Making/God’s Will - Part VI & VII  (Read 245 times)

Offline JustBecause

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me & My kids :)

Choices/Decision Making/God’s Will - Part VI & VII
« on: June 20, 2008, 09:01:11 AM »
Determining God’s will involves seeking the counsel of strong Christians who are wise.

Proverbs 11:14 Where no wise guidance is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.

Proverbs 15:22 Where there is no counsel, purposes are frustrated, but with many counselors they are accomplished.

What God desires for our lives is found in his Word.

Deuteronomy 32:46 – 47 He said to them, Set your [minds and] hearts on all the words which I command you this day, that you may command them to your children, that they may be watchful to do all the words of this law. For it is not an empty and worthless trifle for you; it is your [very] life. By it you shall live long in the land which you are going over the Jordan to possess.

Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

Micah 6:8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God?
1 - Father
1 - Son
1 - Holy Spirit
Recipe for Greatness...
Pages: [1]   Go Up