LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Philly Drummers?  (Read 540 times)

Offline Cheetara23

• LGM Member
  • She too cool for me!

Any Philly Drummers?
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »
Hey what's up? I've mostly been lurking in the piano room learning for the time that I've been a member on this site. But over the years I've realized that my passion is more for drums. So I'm introducing myself here in the drum room, hopefully to meet more drummers and to finally maybe get a little help. I've belonged to 3 churches in the last 10 years due to moving from state to state with my fam, and then recently getting married. I got a little practice at one church in NC, but moved to Philly. my old church here in Philly didn't have any music...yeah, no organist, drummer, nothing. So i wasn't able to get a mentor thanks to that. and the church i go to now...well lets just say, they think they're professionals that can't be bothered to share the knowledge. and with them getting paid almost $300-400 Every Sunday to play...it's rare to not see them there Every Sunday. It's got me a little discouraged b/c right now I feel I'm stuck.... I get into playing and wind up doing the same beats or breakdowns for everything. right now i'm trying to learn on my own and watching the videos are just not helping enough. So if there's Any drummers in the Philly/Chester area (especially female drummers) who can maybe give a sis a hand, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

Re: Any Philly Drummers?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »
Please help the sista!
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
i am in delaware,not too far from you. i would be willing to help out as much as i could,just pm me.

Offline Cheetara23

• LGM Member
  • She too cool for me!

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 09:15:42 AM »
Thanks. Help from whomever's  Willing to help is greatly appreciated... not just from the Philly/tri-state ppl!
Pages: [1]   Go Up