LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MUST READ EVERYBODY---- Battle of the Choirs-- competiton in ORLANDO!!  (Read 748 times)

Offline rut

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Dear LGM,
Have you every wanted your choir to participate in an event so big that will leave you speechless then this is it! Maynard Evans High School Performing Arts Department Presents: Battle of the Choirs. Please sign your choir or worship team up you dont want to miss. This Night is going to be all out!! Its going to be a big stage and everything on the football field. The Registration is $100.00. There gonig to be prizes special guest and much much more. So for the ones "who think there choir is all that" or "can sing 6 part accapella" or have the baddest praise and worship leader/ team". This is your time now. You think Houston, and New York have the baddest Praise and Worship Teams/Choir You have not seen nothing yet..
We bring everything The Field, The Sound Equipment (wireless, sound board, monitors, etc)
Alll you need to do is SIGN UP by giving me your e-mail address and  you bring your (equipment as far as keyboard, guitar, bass, or etc)
This is to help the Chorus go to New York This year!!
The Categories includes:
Praise and Worship
Show Choir
Gospel Choir
Jazz Choir
Concert Choir
 This Date is set for november!!! For more information or to get register please e-mail me at
jeremy7piano@bellsouth.net
"vision to victory"

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

Sounds cool....let us know how it goes.
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline rut

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

I will Im so excited not because of the comepition cause We will release a "SOUND" Across the nation!!
"vision to victory"
Pages: [1]   Go Up