LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KEVIN BOND IS THE MAN!!!!  (Read 1932 times)

Offline anointed19

• LGM Member

KEVIN BOND IS THE MAN!!!!
« on: March 09, 2004, 12:04:08 PM »
I've heard alot of musicians but Kevin Bond is by far the best and most sought after gospel musician in the world. This cat has played for everybody and I literally mean EVERYBODY. Marvin Sapp, Tonex, Yolanda Adams, Bishop T.D. Jakes, and Kurk Karr just to name a few. What makes him stand out to me is his runs. His chords are nice too. If u never herd him pick up a cd produced by him. It shouldn't be hard to find because this cat plays for everybody. Kevin Bond, this (word edited by Sister T) is stupid on tha keys. What y'all think?

Offline Dooley

• LGM Member

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 01:21:27 PM »
This is true he is a beast on the keys...However, try to refrain from dropping the "N" bomb on this website.  Use Negro or something...LOL...we never know who is out here reading this and they may get the wrong idea.  But yes he is a animal, and has some fast and trained fingers.  And we wont even talk about his padded chording.  But try to break him down, and play it for yourself, and that makes you get better.
**From the desk of "Professor Terrence J. Dooley"

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: KEVIN BOND IS THE MAN!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 01:56:02 PM »
Quote from: anointed19
(word edited by Sister T)

Welcome to the site.

In the future, please refrain from using offensive words, as the one you did in your post before I edited it. Although everyone on this board are not Christians, this is a Christian site, all moderators ARE christians and we will not tolerate offensive actions.

Again welcome, and feel free to post in a respectful manner on this board.

Offline anointed19

• LGM Member

ok my bad
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 01:22:13 AM »
My bad sister t I didn't know u couldn't use that word. I will not use it again. Sorry for the inconvience.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: ok my bad
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 09:53:16 AM »
Quote from: anointed19
My bad sister t I didn't know u couldn't use that word. I will not use it again. Sorry for the inconvience.

Now that's a mature response. Thank you & God's blessings to you.

Offline PrinceWilliam

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 08:00:35 AM »
A companion video to the No One Else CD by Kurt Carr and KCS was produced (probably by Kevin). You get to SEE him as well as hear him. And the visual is 'off the chain'.The performance is high energy and the anointing unmistakable. I hope to get to go West Angeles one Sunday morning seeing what a hotbed of talent and anointing it is.  I know that the video is out on VHS but that's it

Prince William
Pages: [1]   Go Up