LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pastor Appreciation Service  (Read 4419 times)

Offline VA99

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Pastor Appreciation Service
« on: August 31, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »
Hi Ministers, do you have any ideas for a Pastor Appreciation Service... such as song selections?  We have a Praise & Worship Team, a beginning male chorus, and plan to form a choir later on.  What are some things you have done?  Thanks in advance for you input.

Offline 1voice

• LGM Member
  • Home.....

Re: Pastor Appreciation Service
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 10:36:46 PM »
I recently had to sing at a Pastor Appreciation Service, and one thing i found cute, after the word was brought,by my Pastor, they sat the Pastor and first Lady of that church down in two chairs at the alter. They then formed a line in the back of the church. the first three that came down the aisle had a table, 1st, then a vase, 2nd, then a big card, and gift bag, which was put on the table.As each auxiliary came to give there thanks to the Pastor, each person from that auxiliary was carrying a rose, or flower to put in the vase, a envelope for the gift bag, and kind words of thanks to there Pastor.By the last auxillery, he had a full bouquet.It was different, and really nice to see, even down to the children.They made sure all took part, and no one was left out.
We came as the guest chior, and Pastor to render service.
Let your voice, be one voice, to Glorify the Lord.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 08:32:50 AM »
Hi Ministers, do you have any ideas for a Pastor Appreciation Service... such as song selections?  We have a Praise & Worship Team, a beginning male chorus, and plan to form a choir later on.  What are some things you have done?  Thanks in advance for you input.

Beautiful Feet - Donald Lawrence
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Angel4ever

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:09:32 AM »
When my church did pastor appreciation,the choir sung two of his favorite songs. I believe one of them is Be Ye Steadfast by Florida Mass Choir

Offline VA99

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »
Thank you for the great idea for the auxiliaries coming in a with the roses and kind words!  I like that!  Also, I've heard "Beautiful Feet" and "Be Ye Stedfast."  Our First Lady did a dance for the Pastor to Beautiful Feet one year.  It brought tears to his eyes.  It was so beautiful.
I appreciate your responses!
Pages: [1]   Go Up