LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: A testamony of 23 minutes in hell  (Read 7919 times)

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

Re: A testamony of 23 minutes in hell
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 09:36:12 PM »
       LOL!   :D  You guys are crazy  :D  I didnt know God was giving free tours of Hell  :D :D  You all should not be so gullible to believe this mess.  This guy clearly had a nightmare of things he's already read about and imagined to be true.  Fear is used as a method of control.  God is not about that.  He makes promises, not threats.  He wants you to faithfully serve him for who He is and not for any other reason.  Im sorry but no man is so bad that God will give him a sneak peak at Hell and no man is so good that he will get a sneak peak at Heaven.  These are super-natural and timeless relms so how is it that you all think the human mind can analyze and understand their contents?   

No judge would give a felon a walk around tour of prison before his sentence.  And no one takes you to the store, buys your gift in front of you, only to wrap it until your birthday.   :D :D :D  This is not in the character of God.  This guy should be ashamed of himself  :-\

This makes sense!

Offline NewLevel

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »
Guys, Bill Wiese is the real deal. There's nothing fake about him. He attends Jentezen Franklin's church Free Chapel of Orange County in Cali and I have relatives who've heard his testimony and talked to him.

I don't discredit anyone who's had these experiences because you don't live with them. He's had to have counseling and the whole shabang of stuff along side it because of the mental and emotional stuff he went through. I know several Holy Ghost filled people who have had visions and near death experiences of hell and will testify of seeing/experiencing similar things to Weise's testimony. One guy I know had to have serious, extensive counseling...recovering from it for about a year. It's all because God sent them a warning to warn people of the reality of hell because churches are NOT talking/preaching about it. And we need to!!!

Just read his book...he backs up everything with scripture and there's not one thing in it about him getting any money from it. It's just his calling to warn people about the reality of hell.

"When your down to nothin'... God is up to somethin'..."

Offline NewLevel

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »
And to add...I'm not a gullible person but if you do not read the Bible and study for yourself, you would not know that there's more scripture about hell than heaven. It's all because he's given us that choice of free will. Hell was created for the devil and his angels NOT people. But it's our choice whether we truly want to live for God or Satan.

God is a God of love but also we all know there's a judgment side of Him.
"When your down to nothin'... God is up to somethin'..."

Offline JHJr

• LGM Member
    • Myspace site

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 11:12:39 PM »
Thats right NewLevel, That's all i wanted to do was spread the word about the reality of a place that none of use wants to end up. With that said, U know what the Word says about this place and we need to shore up our own faith and priorities for the kingdom. To tell them tha Truth. Don't discredit somthing based on your own understanding ask God and he will direct you path and tell you if something is truth.

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 06:48:22 AM »
Hey Dude,lol BUT WORD does describe hell-think it's LUKE 9 .Talking about Lazuras -rich man and poor man deaths;one was relieved in Abrahams' bosom while other was tormented in hell.The request to send someone back to warn of hell's torment was answered in THAT case wa that all that was needed-THE LAW and PROPHETS was already available.WORD warns about DANGER of eternal seperation from GOD in hell for failure of accepting CHRIST. How much more of a roadmap is necessary? As someone else posted MANY (if NOT most) will perish (broad way versus narrow way) having had ENOUGH knowledge in THIS life .As heard someone say;LORD doesn't send anybody to hell-they make a choice to NOT believe HIM at HIS WORD

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 08:48:34 AM »
Hey Dude,lol BUT WORD does describe hell-think it's LUKE 9 .Talking about Lazuras -rich man and poor man deaths;one was relieved in Abrahams' bosom while other was tormented in hell.The request to send someone back to warn of hell's torment was answered in THAT case wa that all that was needed-THE LAW and PROPHETS was already available.WORD warns about DANGER of eternal seperation from GOD in hell for failure of accepting CHRIST. How much more of a roadmap is necessary? As someone else posted MANY (if NOT most) will perish (broad way versus narrow way) having had ENOUGH knowledge in THIS life .As heard someone say;LORD doesn't send anybody to hell-they make a choice to NOT believe HIM at HIS WORD
I'm not discrediting anyone's experience, but docjohn makes another valid scripture reference.  The response to the rich man who requested someone return and warn his family about hell was that if they won't hear the preachers already on earth, they won't hear someone who returned from the dead.

Now all of a sudden we're fascinated and enamored with the supernatural tale of returning from the dead in that we are more convinced of it than the actual Word of God.  Not to mention, why would the saints need to be scared straight by someone's testimony of hell, if they are already walking with God?

I don't discredit it, but I don't see the value in it for the saints either.  If anything someone needs to be distributing it as an outreach tool instead of selling it to the church.  Even people in the church who aren't truly saved already know the deal about hell.  But then that brings us right back to the end of the Lazarus/Rich Man story.

Do people see/read this, turn from their sins and surrender to God?  Not in my experience.  They may get a little shaken for a while, but eventually they go right back to the way they were before.  It's not fear of hell that changes people, it is receiving the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Offline JHJr

• LGM Member
    • Myspace site

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 09:40:44 AM »
everyone had good points on this subject.  but i hate to tell u this but u guys have been punked.! naw seriously,  but good input.   

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 09:48:54 AM »
I'm not discrediting anyone's experience, but docjohn makes another valid scripture reference.  The response to the rich man who requested someone return and warn his family about hell was that if they won't hear the preachers already on earth, they won't hear someone who returned from the dead.

Now all of a sudden we're fascinated and enamored with the supernatural tale of returning from the dead in that we are more convinced of it than the actual Word of God.  Not to mention, why would the saints need to be scared straight by someone's testimony of hell, if they are already walking with God?

I don't discredit it, but I don't see the value in it for the saints either.  If anything someone needs to be distributing it as an outreach tool instead of selling it to the church.  Even people in the church who aren't truly saved already know the deal about hell.  But then that brings us right back to the end of the Lazarus/Rich Man story.

Do people see/read this, turn from their sins and surrender to God?  Not in my experience.  They may get a little shaken for a while, but eventually they go right back to the way they were before.  It's not fear of hell that changes people, it is receiving the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Exactly.  Therefore, you know this testimony is not an act of God.  It is his own interpretation of what he saw in a nightmare.  So for "Bill the Nut-case" and everyone who believes him, you all should drink some warm milk and go back to sleep.   ;D

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »
This is one of those times where you say "to each his own" after reading the thread i was believing it but then what sheen said was very true, then what newlevel wrote was very true as well...

I'll just pray about it. Either way i dont want to be there rather it was a night mare or a vision...

...Topic is interesting tho  :-\

Ramar

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 05:04:11 PM »
So God doesn't give people a glimpse of Hell?? Now I don't know if this man is telling the truth or if he had a nightmare, but I'm not going to discredit the man...

I can only imagine how the apostles and their disciples looked at Paul when he said that he seen Christ and heard his voice speaking to him.

Paul himself said, "And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time." (I Corinthians 15:8)

They must have looked at him crazy, because his vision was after the ressurection and ascension of Jesus...

Don't be so close-minded that you deny what God can do; if you're going to doubt what the man said he saw, do it based off of your own convictions, not based off of your logic.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 05:33:07 PM »
So God doesn't give people a glimpse of Hell?? Now I don't know if this man is telling the truth or if he had a nightmare, but I'm not going to discredit the man...

I can only imagine how the apostles and their disciples looked at Paul when he said that he seen Christ and heard his voice speaking to him.

Paul himself said, "And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time." (I Corinthians 15:8)

They must have looked at him crazy, because his vision was after the ressurection and ascension of Jesus...

Don't be so close-minded that you deny what God can do; if you're going to doubt what the man said he saw, do it based off of your own convictions, not based off of your logic.

If you dont stand for something, then you will fall for anything.  Go stand in the mirror, grow a real good pair of nuts and tell yourself you're smarter than that!  Whats stopping any man from waking up and telling everyone they've been to hell?  Nothing.  Anyone can do it and a whole bunch of people are doing it theses days.  Why would God need to prove anything to this man by erasing his faith?  Thats right!  If you pre-view Heaven or Hell then that means you're not required to have faith in its existence cause you've SEEN it already!  Why would He show you something that He originally required you to believe in?  He wants our faith to increase, not decrease.  God aint showin up to everybody's pool party, walkin on water saying, "look what I can do!"  Please...now imagine that!  :D

Ramar

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »
grow a real good pair of nuts and tell yourself you're smarter than that!....Please...now imagine that!  :D

No, I'd rather Imagine Moses hitting you in your "good pair of nuts" with his staff!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 07:41:40 PM »
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 07:24:38 PM »
No, I'd rather Imagine Moses hitting you in your "good pair of nuts" with his staff!!! ;D ;D ;D

Sheen threw a sweet left hook. But this guy gave him a swift uppercut for the knock out!!! Ramar might be a new favorite around here.

:o :D :D :D

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 07:32:37 PM »
I'm sorry for the double post mods, but I felt this had to be said.

If Christians would just laugh at stuff that was actually funny, things would be a lot better.

Come on' now. This was good.  :D

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 08:28:35 PM »
       Last night, I went to sleep and the Lord took me to ancient Egypt and I saw Moses.  He began to hit me in the nuts with his staff for 23 minutes.  It was Hell.  I woke up and I was in great pain.  Please be on the lookout for my new book to be sold only at "Barnes&Noble" and "Ramar's Dumb Books and Coffee!"  God bless :)

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 08:46:40 PM »
       Last night, I went to sleep and the Lord took me to ancient Egypt and I saw Moses.  He began to hit me in the nuts with his staff for 23 minutes.  It was Hell.  I woke up and I was in great pain.  Please be on the lookout for my new book to be sold only at "Barnes&Noble" and "Ramar's Dumb Books and Coffee!"  God bless :)

Round 2 has begun.  :D

Offline ojay16

• LGM Member

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 11:18:05 PM »
       Last night, I went to sleep and the Lord took me to ancient Egypt and I saw Moses.  He began to hit me in the nuts with his staff for 23 minutes.  It was Hell.  I woke up and I was in great pain.  Please be on the lookout for my new book to be sold only at "Barnes & Noble" and "Ramar's Dumb Books and Coffee!"  God bless :)

lolololooloololololol.... :o ;D..... lololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololol!

Ramar

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2008, 08:52:26 AM »
       Last night, I went to sleep and the Lord took me to ancient Egypt and I saw Moses.  He began to hit me in the nuts with his staff for 23 minutes. 

Oh, so that was the day you put down the drumsticks and became the tambourine player? *wink* *wink*   ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D  God bless you and your "good pair"!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline JHJr

• LGM Member
    • Myspace site

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »
I found a video of him on that day when he quit, ol dude was puttin in some practice for sunday!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  just teazin,
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up