LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions on a new kit  (Read 6139 times)

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Suggestions on a new kit
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2008, 04:04:38 PM »
Love it!!!

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2008, 01:33:07 PM »

LOL!!!!  :D  Why did I used to think that as a kid foreal!   :D  Oh and Im peeping game on your avatar  ;D

lol i used to think that the pumps would helo me dunk when i was like 7 years old... lol

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »
lol i used to think that the pumps would helo me dunk when i was like 7 years old... lol

Dude you couldnt stop me from bouncing around when I first got them lol!  Im like, "I can jump higher dad!"  :D

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »
The "Pumps"?! I remember those joints! My friends dog puctured one of his and my boy FLIPPED!!!!I just about cried in laughter. That was the most expensive chew toy EVER!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2008, 04:10:14 PM »
The "Pumps"?! I remember those joints! My friends dog puctured one of his and my boy FLIPPED!!!!I just about cried in laughter. That was the most expensive chew toy EVER!

LOL!!

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2008, 04:13:53 PM »

man but i had the pumps that were immitation my mom couldnt afford the real ones! i bought them at payless i remember right before 1st grade! boy i was hyped when i got them! i wore them to church and everything! lol

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2008, 04:18:29 PM »
man but i had the pumps that were immitation my mom couldnt afford the real ones! i bought them at payless i remember right before 1st grade! boy i was hyped when i got them! i wore them to church and everything! lol
I've OFFICIALLY heard it all! Imitation pumps...... :D
Love God. Live Long.

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »
AHHH.. The 4th page is Hilarious. Had the OG Dee Brown Pumps when I was younger,LOL.. Thought I could really jump higher too.. :-\ ;D

I remember back in '95 When the Black/Red Jordan 11 Dropped, I cried because I GOT a pair. Ran into the refrigerator looking at those things on my feet...Nothing like getting a fresh pair of Jordans as a kid.. ;)
Richard

Offline theLearner

• LGM Member
  • Play, don't play around

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2008, 07:33:56 PM »
AHHH.. The 4th page is Hilarious. Had the OG Dee Brown Pumps when I was younger,LOL.. Thought I could really jump higher too.. :-\ ;D

I remember back in '95 When the Black/Red Jordan 11 Dropped, I cried because I GOT a pair. Ran into the refrigerator looking at those things on my feet...Nothing like getting a fresh pair of Jordans as a kid.. ;)

lol I remember the 11's....I couldn't get them, but this dude had them in my class.....I swear they made him better a basketball!!
(I was driven to believe this cuz he had the NASTIEST crossover in my class!!!! lol and I always lost when I played against him  >:(    :D

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2008, 09:54:50 AM »

lol I remember the 11's....I couldn't get them, but this dude had them in my class.....I swear they made him better a basketball!!
(I was driven to believe this cuz he had the NASTIEST crossover in my class!!!! lol and I always lost when I played against him  >:(    :D

LOL thats why they are considered the best Best Sneaker EVER! :)

I was very forunate to get almost every colorway released tha year. Im on the hunt right now for a pair..

Richard

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »

LOL thats why they are considered the best Best Sneaker EVER! :)

I was very forunate to get almost every colorway released tha year. Im on the hunt right now for a pair..

man you wont find them nowhere homie!!!! when i mean nowhere i mean NOWHERE!!! trust me! i had some 11s i sold them tho but you cant find them nowhere unless there fake!

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »
Actually, They are very easy to find. Im a member of NikeTalk.com so I find these all of the time. The only down fall is that Demand for a pair if so high, People tend to Up the prices. Im really on the Hunt for a decent prices pair. I don't wear fakes, and I can tell a pair of fakes when I see em.. Just search for a pair, YOU WILL find a pair..
Richard
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up