LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Cats and Dogs  (Read 9239 times)

Offline J31

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 2 Sam 24:24

Cats and Dogs
« on: October 23, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »
Why do people like cats? Cats don't even really need you.

Dogs are at least needy and love attention.

If I was a Dog

Akita - I love them

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Cats and Dogs
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 01:07:12 PM »
I cannot stand neither one of them.

Bad experiences, man...bad experiences.  :-\ >:(

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »
I really HATE cats!!! Dogs, I can deal with, but CATS, NOOOO I think they are of the devil.
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

Offline J31

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »

You must have goldfish then ;D

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 01:10:34 PM »
You must have goldfish then ;D

I win one at the fair each year.

...and they die 2-3 days later...JUST when I've bought the food.

Animals + TJ = Disaster.  :-[ :D

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 01:12:04 PM »
I got attacked by an Akita once.  It was my grandmother's.  I do not like big dogs at all... but I love my 8 lb. shih tzu, Savannah!  She is the apple of my eye!  The love of my life!  My road dawg! LOL!!  The center of my universe!  My wheel in the middle of a... oh wait... anyway, you get the picture.  I love my Vannah and my Vannah loves me!

Before I moved to DC, I had 3 cats, then 2 (had to get rid of one).  Cats are just as loyal and caring as dogs are.  Mine were so compassionate.  If you think a cat doesn't need you, try not putting any water out and see what happens.  Better yet, try leaving them in the house alone for days and see what happens.  They need affection and attention, they're just not as needy as dogs.

Shucks, even my turtles required a lot of attention... they start banging on the glass if you walk by too many times without stopping to say hello!  :D :D :D
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »
Cats and dogs are nasty. I could live with one small dog, but anything else than that I cant do. The worst thing is the hair. And I hate when people let cats walk around thier kitchen counters, I dont like coughing up hair balls after I eat.

Offline Cheetara23

• LGM Member
  • She too cool for me!

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 01:20:14 PM »
I love cats, but I'm allergic to them. Like dogs but my husband doesn't want one. gonna just have to get myself a wide variety of fish! :-\

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »
I love cats, but I'm allergic to them. Like dogs but my husband doesn't want one. gonna just have to get myself a wide variety of fish! :-\

How about Catfish.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »
I'm allergic to them.
another reason I dont like them.

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 01:28:46 PM »
I looooovvveee cats!!! I had cats all of my life until now. I have a dog now (a cockapoo)and that is my homie. Even though his demand for attention is sometimes very annoying, he is cool and they are not as smart as cats.

My dog can be stuck in a room for hours because he refuses to stick his paw in the crack and pull the door open. I come home from church and he's sitting there, peaking through the crack, Like "Please, get me OUTTA here!!"   :D :D :D idiot
Did you feed your spirit man today?

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 01:31:59 PM »
I looooovvveee cats!!! I had cats all of my life until now. I have a dog now (a cockapoo)and that is my homie. Even though his demand for attention is sometimes very annoying, he is cool and they are not as smart as cats.

My dog can be stuck in a room for hours because he refuses to stick his paw in the crack and pull the door open. I come home from church and he's sitting there, peaking through the crack, Like "Please, get me OUTTA here!!"   :D :D :D idiot

ROFL!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

My dog is like that with her crate.  She's as smart as a whip when it comes to anything else, but for some reason, she never seems to realize that all she has to do is push the gate down with almost no force at all, and it will swing open.  She will stay in that crate and cry and beg to get out all day long... The cats, on the other hand, I can put them in a steel-enforced room with a deadbolt and padlock and somehow, they will find a way out!  :D :D :D
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline J31

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 01:35:45 PM »
Cats and dogs are nasty. I could live with one small dog, but anything else than that I cant do. The worst thing is the hair. And I hate when people let cats walk around thier kitchen counters, I dont like coughing up hair balls after I eat.

Did you know a cats toungue is cleaner than a humans...better off kissing a cat than a person ;D

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »

My dog used to do it with his nose.  YOUR dog is extra dumb, lol.

Offline Cheetara23

• LGM Member
  • She too cool for me!

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 01:39:52 PM »
How about Catfish.

Lol! Now that's something I have to stay away from too!!
I really want a Daschun(sp) the lil hotdog... but honestly i'm not cleaning up no poo

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 01:42:03 PM »

My dog used to do it with his nose.  YOUR dog is extra dumb, lol.

And THIS is why I prefer cats. Dogs, unless trained well (and in some instances, it doesn't matter), are DUMB as DOORKNOBS.

With the exception of my parents dog (although, as many times as I visit the house, he still barks like it's the first time he's ever seen me  ::)).
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 01:43:48 PM »
ROFL!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

My dog is like that with her crate.  She's as smart as a whip when it comes to anything else, but for some reason, she never seems to realize that all she has to do is push the gate down with almost no force at all, and it will swing open.  She will stay in that crate and cry and beg to get out all day long... The cats, on the other hand, I can put them in a steel-enforced room with a deadbolt and padlock and somehow, they will find a way out!  :D :D :D

I don't know if they are just spoiled or they are just a little slooow :D  and he always looks so relieved when you push the door open, like "I've been trapped in here forever, how could you do this to me!!"  I do it on purpose sometimes just to see for myself, and the little fluff will just stare at the crack, won't even attempt, just looking like "uuhhh what is this big thing standing in the way of me and my master ?/?"
Did you feed your spirit man today?

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 01:45:43 PM »

I feel the same way. Not that I don't like cats and dogs, but I'm not good with pets. Plus it's just another bill to worry about...
 I feel soooooo bad about my last dog. I actually cryed for days over my dog.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 01:50:10 PM »
Another reason why I'd NEVER own a dog (that's right I said NEVER)....

....you have to walk 'em. Unless you live in a warm weather state, it's not a good look.  :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline J31

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »

At THIS is why I prefer cats. Dogs, unless trained well (and in some instances, it doesn't matter), are DUMB as DOORKNOBS.

With the exception of my parents dog (although, as many times as I visit the house, he still barks like it's the first time he's ever seen me  ::)).

umm I have watched a cat chase a mouse that it knows is dead.  ?/?
I have watched a cat jump up the side of a wall trying to catch a shadow ::)
I have even watched a cat see a bug or something like a fly 12ft in the air on the wall and the dumb cat keeps jumping up like it is actually going to get the fly :-\ 

All the while the dog looks at the cat frantic and jumping off the walls and simple walks past the cat as if to say " duh it's not a real mouse, every time you catch it it doesn't bleed or anything"

And you say dogs are dumb?

my second favorite dog I use to have for years but sadly died
They are cool

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up