LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble Makers  (Read 5873 times)

Offline drummerboyy01

• LGM Member
    • http://www.drummerboyy01@.yahoo.com

Trouble Makers
« on: November 16, 2004, 09:03:51 AM »
Is it just me or is it hard being a saved musician cuz every girl wants to be involved with you just cuz you play, I mean,  we already got a bad name in the church.

HammerRock

Trouble Makers
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 11:05:15 AM »
It has nothing to do with drumming and everything to do with our hearts. Our enemy can't tempt us in anything unless it's in our hearts. We need to continue to let the Holy Spirit work in us and work that kind of stuff out of us.

How can we get victory over sin if we love it? The simple answer is that we can't. We need to come to a place where we hate sin. When we examine the wages of that sin it gets easier and easier to hate; I say wages because everything comes with a price.

I'm not trying to preach. I'm just telling you what I've been through and continue to go through. God is and has been so good to me. It's that goodness that keeps me coming back to him. It's his forgiveness and grace that keeps me moving forward.

God loves us. We can do all things through Christ who stengthens us. We are not just a servants, but a sons! We can't let anyone tell us otherwise. Victory is ours if we ask him for it and are willing to change.

Change us Lord, we pray. Forgive us for our sins. Help us to be everything you created us to be. We stand before you, our Father, and ask this in Jesus name. Amen!

Offline drummerboyy01

• LGM Member

Trouble Makers
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 12:34:07 PM »
Wow!

Offline drummercat777

• LGM Member
    • www.myspace.com/bdrums777

WOW
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 07:10:50 PM »
DNAG DUDE, YOU PREACH IT HAMMERROCK!!!!! STAY ENCOURAGED!!!

-ITS ALL GOOD AND ITS ALL GOD
Psalm 150:5
why I do what i do.....

www.myspace.com/bdrums777

JoyCH

Trouble Makers
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2004, 08:58:15 PM »
Amen to that. The devil isn't going to tempt you with something you don't like, that's why his is the father of lies, deception, confusion, pride and fear.

Joy

Offline musmin7

• LGM Member
  • Minister Burton Pryor
    • Musmin7 youtube page

touble makers
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 06:18:21 AM »
drummerboyy01,

There will always be temptation in your life but God has already given us the key first we must be aware that the enemy is out to destroy us and we must put on the whole armour of God that will protect us.

There are simple things you can do to ward of the unwanted attention or atraction the easiest is to make your conversasion about God the devil can'nt stand that and it will let you know who really wants to be around you for you. remember I will bless the Lord at all times His praise shall continually be in my mouth. it is a fact that what a man talks about is where his heart is that's what he loves. Talk about God every chance you get. Then learn to be direct and ask the right questions don't beat around the bush if you want to know if someones heart and intentions are pure then ask. remember to pray for a deserning spirit that you may see the truth. finally use wisdom in all you do in the sight of others who are looking at you what type of signals are you giving off what type of attitude do you display what do people see when they look at you.  I'm not saying you are doing anything wrong but as christians we must always turn the mirror around and look closely at ourselve in order to help and enlighten others (read matt. 7 "judge not") (read prov. 3 "trust in the Lord")

lasty find u a save girlfriend stay in God and let her tell all the others YOUR TAKEN!!!!  :lol:
Walk with the King and be a Blessing
Musmin7

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

Trouble Makers
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 11:34:49 AM »
Gotta question. Why do guys want a girl that would throw herself at them?
Maybe I just think too much of myself, but I don't like it (and never have liked it) when girls throw themselves at me. When I was much younger (18 or so) and didn't know what life was, maybe I was a little flattered . . . but I quickly learned that something was wrong there.

It is in our nature, guys, to be the pursuer  . . . . not the pursued. If you know you have looks and talent, thank God for it and carry yourself with an air that says, "I'll do the looking and the finding, when God brings her my way. Thank you, but no thanks." Word will quickly get around that you are not a church playboy, and the only women that will be interested are the ones worth pursuing.

Be Blessed!

BBoy
Joshua 1: 7, 8

kadman92

Trouble Makers
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2004, 12:54:21 PM »
Musicians male or female are desired simply because they are in a place that they are seen.  We think we are in the background of the ministry but actually we are right up there with the pastor in full view.  So it is common for the enemy to use temptations of the flesh to try to break us down or even just to bring contraversey to the church.... So if we are not prayed up and taking what we do seriously as being servants of God, not man.  We can slip up.  This is more than music folks, we can make or break a spirit in the church.  If sin is in our life it can destroy an annointing or hinder someones breakthrough in the congregation.  It don't matter if you are the MOM, the drummer, a singer, or just someone that shakes a tamborine, if you are part of the music ministry you can either be used of God or of the enemy.  Tread carefully in your walk, only then can you tell if someone is desiring you for YOU or just because of where you are or what you do.

Offline COGIC4EVA

• LGM Member
    • http://

Trouble Makers
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2004, 12:57:10 AM »
Just stay encouraged, fast and pray.  Ill keep you all in my prayers.

Offline drummerboyy01

• LGM Member

Trouble Makers
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 07:14:45 AM »
I needed that one Kadman92. Thanks everybody!

Offline roc-da-snare

• LGM Member

Trouble Makers
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2004, 10:43:31 AM »
:wink: let me tell you drummerboyy01, it's not just you! I am dating a beautiful young Lady in the church and all the other ladies know it but still some of them "FLIRT" but like "JOYch" said, the devil will always tempt us with something we really enjoy.  The best advice I can ever give  to you is to pray and ask the Lord to bless you with a saved companion.(trust me he will do it cause he did it for me!) once you get her, stay with her. sometimes relationships can be difficult, but as long as you keep God first, always stay in prayer and fast, he will bless your relationship and take the taste out of your mouth for other woman. JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN HE BLESSES YOU WITH SOMEONE, MAKE SURE HE STAYS AT THE HEAD OF BOTH OF YOUR LIVES.

GOD BLESS!
I HOPE THIS HELPS! "STAY IN PRAYER!"

[/b]

Offline drummerboyy01

• LGM Member

Trouble Makers
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2004, 11:27:22 AM »
I needed that one too.

Offline Icecold24k

• LGM Member

I Agree with All
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 12:15:54 AM »
To Everyone I agree however is it wrong if  some female approaches u and notices your skill and seems to be flirting if you are not in to doing un godly things you got nothing to worry about right?
Pages: [1]   Go Up