LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW RONALD BRUNER JR  (Read 13078 times)

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

NEW RONALD BRUNER JR
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
Here are the new clips from the Bruner Brothers CD Release! This CD will be in my collection immediately!!!! That Starclassic kit looks amazing! My Goodness!!! :o 3 seperate clips.

God Bless

Offline mingusfingus

• LGM Member

Re: NEW RONALD BRUNER JR
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 04:35:10 PM »
These videos are no longer avaliable  :'(

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »
Dang!!!! We'll try this one. I think this one is official, but only one 9min clip.

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:47:01 PM »
OK!! I quit. You can't embed those clips. Just look it up on youtube and you should be cool. Sorry guys!

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 05:31:38 PM »
Oh wow. He's incredible man.

He was steppin on everyones solo, but I guess it was an event to showcase him anyway.

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »
LOL. Bassist looks like hes wearin an urban Dashiki LOL

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 05:47:16 PM »
Good lookin' out lock  8)

Offline theLearner

• LGM Member
  • Play, don't play around

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 06:34:33 PM »
I was there. It was off the Chain man!!!  :o
I can see why the clips are unavailable...lol
the songs are new, original, and well written.
I'm Definitely picking this up when it drops

lot of other cats were there too......full house
(JB, E Moore, Chris Coleman, Dave elitch, lil john roberts, and Marvin 'Smitty' Smith were in attendance)

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »
dude... wow... my jaw dropped... this is crazy....

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 09:43:39 PM »
Those clips are SMASHIN'!!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 10:05:34 AM »
I was there. It was off the Chain man!!!  :o
I can see why the clips are unavailable...lol
the songs are new, original, and well written.
I'm Definitely picking this up when it drops

lot of other cats were there too......full house
(JB, E Moore, Chris Coleman, Dave elitch, lil john roberts, and Marvin 'Smitty' Smith were in attendance)

>:(  Not Fair!!  ;D

Offline tko05

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 10:29:52 AM »
 I'm diggin it!
“If Better Is Possible, Good Is No Longer An Option.

Offline sabian juice

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 10:56:22 PM »
Here are the new clips from the Bruner Brothers CD Release! This CD will be in my collection immediately!!!! That Starclassic kit looks amazing! My Goodness!!! :o 3 seperate clips.

God Bless

MY FAVE DRUMMER!!! He is playing the same song that he played at the Drummmerlive 07!

My heart let it please you, my praise let it bless you.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 07:11:00 AM »
Im sorry but I turned the first clip off at 2:43 and I dont plan to watch the others.  Ron is super annoying.  There is no need to showcase everything you can do in one song.  But more importantly, he does not respect the music, at all. 

TheyCryWhenIPlay

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 07:35:15 AM »
Im sorry but I turned the first clip off at 2:43 and I dont plan to watch the others.  Ron is super annoying.  There is no need to showcase everything you can do in one song.  But more importantly, he does not respect the music, at all. 

Agreed.

Skill is not enough.

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 09:32:17 AM »

Agreed.

Skill is not enough.

Cool dudes, but let's take it for what it is. This is Ron's and his brothers music. This also was a CD release. I doubt Ron was that open with everything on the CD, but if he was....It's his music. Some will like it and some won't, but Ron and the entire band looks happy.

I respect you guys views on it and I would agree only if he was playing another artists music but it's his stuff and I don't blame him for being free and creative at a CD release party.   

Offline Praize Drumma

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 11:44:30 AM »
Has anyone here been invited to Drummer Live or the MD festival etc.... because of their skills on the set or because of the music you have put out there or on here? I don't believe so... I truly believe that some of you really are just satisfied with people on the board telling you your nice and swelling your head to the point where you feel like you can just come out and talk sideways about the guys out here who most of us aspire to be like. Is it because you haven't been put on a major gig yet? I dunno... but until the rest of the world has had a chance to hear you and not just LGM or your home city then i really would watch how you critique other musicians especially those who are actually recognized and are out and about doing their thing rockin arenas while we are home watching them.
you may have the talent and the ability........... but music comes from the heart

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »
Has anyone here been invited to Drummer Live or the MD festival etc.... because of their skills on the set or because of the music you have put out there or on here? I don't believe so... I truly believe that some of you really are just satisfied with people on the board telling you your nice and swelling your head to the point where you feel like you can just come out and talk sideways about the guys out here who most of us aspire to be like. Is it because you haven't been put on a major gig yet? I dunno... but until the rest of the world has had a chance to hear you and not just LGM or your home city then i really would watch how you critique other musicians especially those who are actually recognized and are out and about doing their thing rockin arenas while we are home watching them.

Why are you talking under your breath? Just go ahead and say who you are speaking about. That's how we keep it real in here. Not subliminal messages.

TheyCryWhenIPlay

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »

First and foremost...

...I'm an entrepreneur. I own my own business, and I'm doing quite well for myself, despite the economic woes we are facing in the United States. I love music as much as anyone, but I made a vow to myself, that I would not rely on it to make a living. I don't believe in playing shallow music, and I feel disgusted at the thought of having too.

Believe it or not, it's not every musicians dream to become a household name, and be apart of sellout tours. If that's what you desire, then that's cool. However, I think it's pretty narrow-minded to assume that every musician that's not on the road, is somehow envious of the musicians that are. Music has been commercialized to the point that the spiritual aspect of it has become all but non-existant, except but by the few that refuse to stay true to what they feel music is really about.

While I can respect those who are apart of the music industry, I have no interest in the modern commercialization of music. That's why everything I listen to is obscure, and likely unknown by the masses. Those artists are the ones that I prefer to connect with, and play with. You don't see us selling out Madison Square Garden, but we still are relevant to the few who have an interest in what we do.

TheyCryWhenIPlay

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »

Why are you talking under your breath? Just go ahead and say who you are speaking about. That's how we keep it real in here. Not subliminal messages.

I'll say it...

...he's talking to dude-on-drums. When I hear people like George McCurdy, I see no reason why dude-on-drums could not be on the Tye Tribbett gig. Like ANYONE, Sheen has room for improvement, but he has skill, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, he has a feel for the music...

It's not like every avaiable drummers is lined up, and given a chance for every possible gig. You can be the baddest drummer on the map, and still be at home. That's why I say, every musician that is holding down their dream gig should be, should feel grateful. Their is always someone else out there who could do your gig as good, if not better than you can.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up