LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: PROP 8  (Read 28140 times)

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: PROP 8
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2008, 10:23:35 PM »
So what about Hermaprodites?

So are you saying that all hermaprodites are gay? And what does that have to do with being a homosexual, prop8 and this thread?

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2008, 10:30:46 PM »
So are you saying that all hermaprodites are gay? And how does that have to do with this thread?

NO

He said:

the Bible says that God is not the author of confusion.

To me thats way more confusing than homosexuality. Zak said that God made us in his image, So if a hermaprodite, can be made in his image, I dont see why a Gay person cant.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2008, 10:44:16 PM »
NO

He said:

To me thats way more confusing than homosexuality. Zak said that God made us in his image, So if a hermaprodite, can be made in his image, I dont see why a Gay person cant.

Gods image is not just physical. He doesn't look like us. He took on human form when he came as Jesus.
Man there is alot of things that we don't understand when it comes to God. Physical deformaties are a part of human nature... I just don't know... I can't call it...

Offline apostoliczak

• LGM Member
  • not everyone can be a music major...
    • Ars Long, Vita Brevis

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »
Thank u beat boxer... The bible states let the mind of christ be in you also. God is a spirit. Homosexuality is a state of mind and if pushed and fostered, demonic doors can be opened.
i'm lost in music and i hope no one ever finds me...

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »
Thank u beat boxer... The bible states let the mind of christ be in you also. God is a spirit. Homosexuality is a state of mind and if pushed and fostered, demonic doors can be opened.

Youre right.  Homosexuality is a state of mind.  But you dont make the choice to be attracted to male or female.  It happens naturally.  Sometimes a human being is born with the same sex attraction.  I honestly cant tell you why I like big booty light skinned chicks and my cousin likes dark skinned chicks with long hair.  Nobody told me what to like.  I just started liking whatever I like.  lol  This is so funny.  I think you should take 30 minutes out of your schedual to interview a gay person.  Most will tell you they've always been that way.  Im not speaking for the one's who make that choice later on in life just to defy society or God and his biblical will.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2008, 11:02:43 PM »
;)

Have any of you though about this; We all can agree that after the fall of man, all decendants of Adam were thereafter born in sin. Now, since that be true, I can see how one can be born into homosexuality. We are born in sin, in the womb and out the womb. Now, God warned Adam of the consequences of sin. So we are attacked in the womb also. God give us a choice to come to him when we come into the knowledge of him and free us from sin. I not a preacher and I'm not here to preacher to you, but we are born in sin. But that don't mean you the just sit there and wallow in sin. Homosexuality is not God's state of mind.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »
  I like big booty light skinned chicks

ME TOO!! :D

Seriously, I definatly think its possible for people to be born gay. When people tell you that they are gay, its often not a suprise, as you probaly saw it in them since they were little kids.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »
;)

Have any of you though about this; We all can agree that after the fall of man, all decendants of Adam were thereafter born in sin. Now, since that be true, I can see how one can be born into homosexuality. We are born in sin, in the womb and out the womb. Now, God warned Adam of the consequences of sin. So we are attacked in the womb also. God give us a choice to come to him when we come into the knowledge of him and free us from sin. I not a preacher and I'm not here to preacher to you, but we are born in sin. 

This is very true.  But those wonderful authors, those so called great men of God left out a few details when they put His word together.  They pre-maturly classified a few birth defects to be demon influenced and an abomination to God before they actually understood the science behind it.  The gay, the human deformed and people born with down syndrom all fit that category.  You find me one mental retarded person, who by the touch of God, is a college proffessor, and I'll find you a gay guy who's also been delivered.  It doesnt happen like that.  The closest a gay guy/girl can come to deliverence, is to develope enough discipline not to commit the act of homosexuality.  The attraction remains.  Not that God cant, its just that he hasnt done that yet.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2008, 11:22:15 PM »
I know a gay man who made the decision  not to date anyone, male and definitely not female. He can't stand women. But he's not sexual with men anymore. So can you say he's sinning as far as him being considered a homosexual  :-\ ? You can tell he's gay, but he's cool with me. Sometimes he says stupid stuff, but I just brush it off and get REALLY MANLY with him.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2008, 11:29:11 PM »
I know a gay man who made the decision  not to date anyone, male and definitely not female. He can't stand women. But he's not sexual with men anymore. So can you say he's sinning and far him being considered a homosexual  :-\ ? You can tell he's gay, but he's cool with me. Sometimes he says stupid stuff, but I just brush it off and get REALLY MANLY with him.

Thats exactly what Im talking about big bro.  I know gay guys who just dont mess around anymore but the attraction is still there.  God is not in the business of altering attration.  He's just not.  Thats why its so funny when people like Donnie McClurkin and Tyler Perry say "I used to be gay."  You look at them like, naw dude I can see that youre still gay lol!  But maybe what they mean is, they dont commit those acts anymore.  Im sorry, but you just dont like boys' bootys one day and the next youre delivered and liking girls  :D 

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 11:31:29 PM »

This is very true.  But those wonderful authors, those so called great men of God left out a few details when they put His word together.  They pre-maturly classified a few birth defects to be demon influenced and an abomination to God before they actually understood the science behind it.  The gay, the human deformed and people born with down syndrom all fit that category.  You find me one mental retarded person, who by the touch of God, is a college proffessor, and I'll find you a gay guy who's also been delivered.  It doesnt happen like that.  The closest a gay guy/girl can come to deliverence, is to develope enough discipline not to commit the act of homosexuality.  The attraction remains.  Not that God cant, its just that he hasnt done that yet.

Yeah there's no doubt that God can touch who we call retarded humans, physically disabled humans  and use them for his glory, no question about that. He can deliver anyone of us from our stinky selfs...But human deformaties aren't a state of mind.

Offline apostoliczak

• LGM Member
  • not everyone can be a music major...
    • Ars Long, Vita Brevis

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 11:33:51 PM »
So you're telling me you don't believe that God can do anything? Umm. Somebody needs to read their bible and quit trusting on their own understanding. I see a whole lot of "well I believe this" and I think this" and not enough "the word of God states!" My God is able to do anything and everything. So quit limiting God.
i'm lost in music and i hope no one ever finds me...

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 11:38:27 PM »
So you're telling me you don't believe that God can do anything? Umm. Somebody needs to read their bible and quit trusting on their own understanding. I see a whole lot of "well I believe this" and I think this" and not enough "the word of God states!" My God is able to do anything and everything. So quit limiting God.
I don't think no one said that God couldn't do anything. He can do all things. In due season/when he gets ready to. Maybe the season hasn't come for certain individuals who are gay or what ever their problem maybe  :-\.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 11:39:09 PM »

Im not big enough to limit God.  He limits Himself.  So do you know any ex-retards by the grace of God?  I didnt think so.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2008, 12:00:08 AM »
Thats exactly what Im talking about big bro.  I know gay guys who just dont mess around anymore but the attraction is still there.  God is not in the business of altering attration.  He's just not.  Thats why its so funny when people like Donnie McClurkin and Tyler Perry say "I used to be gay."  You look at them like, naw dude I can see that youre still gay lol!  But maybe what they mean is, they dont commit those acts anymore.  Im sorry, but you just dont like boys' bootys one day and the next youre delivered and liking girls  :D 

Naw, their still gay, they can't stand the thought of being with a female. Which is mind boggling to me... You know that's exactly why Tyler Perry like playing Medea all the time. He can act out his gay nature and call it acting,art  ::)...

Offline tko05

• LGM Member

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »

Youre right.  Homosexuality is a state of mind.  But you dont make the choice to be attracted to male or female.  It happens naturally.  Sometimes a human being is born with the same sex attraction.  I honestly cant tell you why I like big booty light skinned chicks and my cousin likes dark skinned chicks with long hair.  Nobody told me what to like.  I just started liking whatever I like.  lol  This is so funny.  I think you should take 30 minutes out of your schedual to interview a gay person.  Most will tell you they've always been that way.  Im not speaking for the one's who make that choice later on in life just to defy society or God and his biblical will.

Its all the sin nature. Nobody has to teach us to be greedy and selfish it happens naturaly. Nobody teaches us to lie it comes naturaly. A lot of sinful things come as a result of a natural response to ones circumstances. But just because we are born with a predisposition to sin dosen't make sin right and homosexuality is a sin according to the bible. So once one finds out that what they do or think is sin they then have a choice to make. Do I continue in sin or do i do whats right.

By the way... Most if not all homosexuals (males) that I've talked to were raped or molested. 
“If Better Is Possible, Good Is No Longer An Option.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2008, 10:05:05 AM »
Its all the sin nature. Nobody has to teach us to be greedy and selfish it happens naturaly. Nobody teaches us to lie it comes naturaly. A lot of sinful things come as a result of a natural response to ones circumstances. But just because we are born with a predisposition to sin dosen't make sin right and homosexuality is a sin according to the bible. So once one finds out that what they do or think is sin they then have a choice to make. Do I continue in sin or do i do whats right.

By the way... Most if not all homosexuals (males) that I've talked to were raped or molested. 

Yo this is very true tkoO5 but irrelevant to the fact that lying, greed, and selfishness are not birth defects.  Im classifying homosexuality as a birth defect or like you said, in some cases, the alteration of a childs mind at an early age where they cant defend against it.  They are stuck and there is no deliverence from it.  None.  Ive never seen someone born with 3 fingers and by the touch of God, they now have 5.  You get what Im saying?  Im putting homosexuality in the same boat. 

TheyCryWhenIPlay

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2008, 10:35:37 AM »

Dude, you have killed me this entire page.  :D :D

Also, I'd like to argue that child molestation doesn't MAKE someone turn gay. Can lil' Dante be molested by a female and suddenly he no longer wants to stop wearing his mothers slippers and night gown? Will your niece that loves playing football and watching wrestling more than you do suddenly want to play with Barbie dolls and wear pink dresses because she was repeatedly molested by a man? I think this all goes back to the belief that homosexuality is a contagious disease. As far as I'm concerned, if it's in you, it's in you.

Heck, who are we kidding, their are some people that LOOK gay, and I'm talking about in terms of physical features and not the way they choose to dress.. Their weren't enough push-ups and beatings in the world to change them. I've seen people like that all my life, and they ALWAYS grew up to be what I thought they LOOKED like. But, whatever ... I'm not a scientist, but I'm not really a fan of that 'He/she got turned out when she/he was a child!" jive.

TheyCryWhenIPlay

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »
Yo this is very true tkoO5 but irrelevant to the fact that lying, greed, and selfishness are not birth defects.  Im classifying homosexuality as a birth defect or like you said, in some cases, the alteration of a childs mind at an early age where they cant defend against it.  They are stuck and there is no deliverence from it.  None.  Ive never seen someone born with 3 fingers and by the touch of God, they now have 5.  You get what Im saying?  Im putting homosexuality in the same boat. 

Maybe they should have Benny Hinn blow on them, or wave his jacket in their direction.

TheyCryWhenIPlay

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2008, 10:40:53 AM »
Dude, you have killed me this entire page.  :D :D

Also, I'd like to argue that child molestation doesn't MAKE someone turn gay. Can lil' Dante be molested by a female and suddenly he no longer wants to stop wearing his mothers slippers and night gown? Will your niece that loves playing football and watching wrestling more than you do suddenly want to play with Barbie dolls and wear pink dresses because she was repeatedly molested by a man? I think this all goes back to the belief that homosexuality is a contagious disease. As far as I'm concerned, if it's in you, it's in you.

Heck, who are we kidding, their are some people that LOOK gay, and I'm talking about in terms of physical features and not the way they choose to dress.. Their weren't enough push-ups and beatings in the world to change them. I've seen people like that all my life, and they ALWAYS grew up to be what I thought they LOOKED like. But, whatever ... I'm not a scientist, but I'm not really a fan of that 'He/she got turned out when she/he was a child!" jive.

**I know that little girls like football and wrestling doesn't make it gay. However, society usually attributes overt femininity in males and overt masculinity in females to homosexuality. While their are people that defy this stereotype, from my experience, their aren't many.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up