LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: PROP 8  (Read 28144 times)

Offline apostoliczak

• LGM Member
  • not everyone can be a music major...
    • Ars Long, Vita Brevis

Re: PROP 8
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »
well humility is a two way street. i apologize if i offended anyone.  ?/?
i'm lost in music and i hope no one ever finds me...

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »

LOL!  Naw youre cool homie.  I was just messin with you.   :)  Be blessed

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

Don't trip Zak. This is the drum room. It takes alot to offend these knuckles heads in here. I like the fact that you don't let  anyone bully you  8).

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2008, 05:39:06 PM »

So youre saying that homosexuality doesnt come from God?  Wow.  Do you not understand who God is?  There is only one creator of all things.  Do you not understand that God is both good and evil?

"Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?" [Lam 3:38]

"I form light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I the LORD, do all these things." [Is 45:7]

God will allow bad things to happen to you to help you grow, not to torrment you (or allow you to be torrmented by people) for the rest of your life from birth on.  Evil implies sin and God is sinless.

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »

haha. You worry about your side of the road!  ;)

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2008, 06:47:49 PM »
Correction:
God will allow bad things to happen to you to help you grow, not to torment you (or allow you to be tormented by people) for the rest of your life from birth on.  Evil implies sin and God is sinless.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »
Ok let me break this down for you guys Barney style and hold your hand like a small child.  Where did the very existense of evil come from?  Remember that Satan was created and given his power from a power source.  Satan is not evil by himself.  He is just a pawn like you and me.  I'll give you a hint, there is but one creator of all things...one power source. 

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2008, 08:35:05 PM »
*ponders*... what was SHEEN laughing at so hard on page 5...i think i know but im scared to say lol..bottom line is ..Live for CHRIST or if NOT you WILL bust HELL wide open..and thats for all the FAGS,LIARS,BACKBITERS ect.. ect..

D.H.

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »
*ponders*... what was SHEEN laughing at so hard on page 5...i think i know but im scared to say lol..bottom line is ..Live for CHRIST or if NOT you WILL bust HELL wide open..and thats for all the FAGS,LIARS,BACKBITERS ect.. ect..

D.H.

i meant page 4..

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »

D.H.

Real talk

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »
Ok let me break this down for you guys Barney style and hold your hand like a small child.  Where did the very existense of evil come from?  Remember that Satan was created and given his power from a power source.  Satan is not evil by himself.  He is just a pawn like you and me.  I'll give you a hint, there is but one creator of all things...one power source. 

Yo, thats deep Kev. I've never looked at him that way before... Must be time for some bible shedding. BRB.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »
Yo, thats deep Kev. I've never looked at him that way before... Must be time for some bible shedding. BRB.

Man its an important and wonderful thing to know God.  Its even more wonderful that understanding all of His ways or His every move, is not a prerequisite to love and serve Him.   ;)

Offline drummerforgod

• LGM Member

« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »

And I recommend a book called "The Christian Road To 300 Posts" by Hue Mill Eddy.

looooooool!

Sheen ur the man! loooool

just my few cents:

I think it is important that we dont forget love in all of it! I think this topic is not only an important but also very sensitive one.
Furthermore it is important that we distinguish between homosexuality as a feeling/spirit (however u want to call it) which is not a sin and the act which is sin....

Stay in the Pocket of GOD!

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2008, 10:00:55 PM »

LOL! @ Barney

God himself is not evil. God was the beginning and in the beginning... so of course he is the one and only creator because nothing came before him. We must understand the when Satan rebelled against God there came a seperation. God gave Lucifer power before he got big headed and then Lucifer chose to rebel... he was not forced to rebel. It could not be simply called one good vs. another good?? There had to be good vs. evil to show a seperation. Did God create that? Yes, he created that seperation and called it evil.

If you read Genesis and read into Romans a little further you'll see that the Word says in Romans "by one man sin entered into the world", Which means there was a choice...we are not just pawns but the Word said we were made in his image and his likeness. We have a choice to make. Choose yet this day whom you will serve. If there is no seperation then there is no choice to make and we are truly pawns. Everyone has choices to make, Adam had them, Abraham had them, Moses had them, Noah had them, David had them, Barney has them. ;D

looooooool!

Sheen ur the man! loooool

just my few cents:

I think it is important that we dont forget love in all of it! I think this topic is not only an important but also very sensitive one.
Furthermore it is important that we distinguish between homosexuality as a feeling/spirit (however u want to call it) which is not a sin and the act which is sin....

Amen

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2008, 10:06:39 PM »
LOL! @ Barney

God himself is not evil. God was the beginning and in the beginning... so of course he is the one and only creator because nothing came before him. We must understand the when Satan rebelled against God there came a seperation. God gave Lucifer power before he got big headed and then Lucifer chose to rebel... he was not forced to rebel. It could not be simply called one good vs. another good?? There had to be good vs. evil to show a seperation. Did God create that? Yes, he created that seperation and called it evil.

If you read Genesis and read into Romans a little further you'll see that the Word says in Romans "by one man sin entered into the world", Which means there was a choice...we are not just pawns but the Word said we were made in his image and his likeness. We have a choice to make. Choose yet this day whom you will serve. If there is no seperation then there is no choice to make and we are truly pawns. Everyone has choices to make, Adam had them, Abraham had them, Moses had them, Noah had them, David had them, Barney has them. ;D

Amen

AMEN

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2008, 10:42:30 PM »
You guys are still missing it.  Im done after this by the way.  Yes Satan had a choice.  But he only chose what was made available to him.  Satan chose an option and consequence that was hand crafted and perfectly designed by God.  The choice to rebel and become the leading host of darkness.  Rebellion, Envy and Covetness are spirits that Satan grabbed hold of.  What were spirits like that doing in Heaven to begin with boggles my mind everytime I think about it.  But whatever the case, no matter how strange this might sound, Satan is only Satan by the power of God.  Period.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »
You guys are still missing it.  Im done after this by the way.  Yes Satan had a choice.  But he only chose what was made available to him.  Satan chose an option and consequence that was hand crafted and perfectly designed by God.  The choice to rebel and become the leading host of darkness.  Rebellion, Envy and Covetness are spirits that Satan grabbed hold of.  What were spirits like that doing in Heaven to begin with boggles my mind everytime I think about it.  But whatever the case, no matter how strange this might sound, Satan is only Satan by the power of God.  Period.

No, we get the point very clearly. God is sovereign. He can do what ever he wants. And it's clear God made a choice to turn away from evil. He even had to turn away from his son while he was on the cross dying for us. God even repented for making us in the first place. But he started over with Noah. He knew evil, that's why he told Adam not to even go there with the tree of knowledge. Ignorance is bliss!
I guess you can look at it in is sense of positive and negative polarities. The two can't exist without one another.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2008, 11:13:51 PM »
To two can't exist without one another.

Right on!  I didnt want to be the one to say it  ;D  But its so true!

Offline theLearner

• LGM Member
  • Play, don't play around

« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2008, 11:23:12 PM »
recap/conclusion:

Sodomy is a Sin

Amen

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2008, 11:49:59 PM »
Ok chilrens gather around, Chief got a song for you... Im going to make love to ya ... Oops wrong chilrens! God did not or does cause bad things to happen, thats just plain foolish! SIN is the reason for bad things on this earth! Satan can not make you do anything unless you let him in to your soul!!!! All he can do is whisper the thought and YOU have the choice to act or decline!!!

Now I do believe that Satan can cause harm to people, but if you are covered under the blood of Christ, no weapon formed against you will prosper.. Even if we physically see death we are not dead! Can you be gay and be a Christian..Yes! But you cant act on it and you must get help to over come it because it is an abomination and that was from GOD himself..

God did not create homosexuality, how can God contradict himself. The history of homosexuals is in the bible I can get more into it at a later time, I just came down here to pack up some equipment for some out of town sessions I have for the next two days. But homosexuality came into place in Exodus 32:4 when the Israelites turned from God and started worshiping the golden calf (עגל הזהב Agal haZahab = Evil Spirits & Satan). Romans 1:20 to around 32 explains more, but for those who just play drums and dont read the bible here;

Romans 1:20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up