LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: PROP 8  (Read 28145 times)

Offline under13

• LGM Member

Re: PROP 8
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »

I can see someone's been taking cookies from the cookie jar way to much.  You've been drinking way to much sugar in your koolaid to not understand the logic and makeup of humankind.

Oh just give up and Get a freakin life. I aint goin back in forth with you and your twisted ways of thinking.

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member
  • "Be healed, be delivered, and be set free"

« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2008, 03:54:09 PM »
There have been so many erronious responses on this topic I'm ashamed just to even read them.  It think I'll wait for God's response when he start's destroying people like he did in the days of sodom and gomorrah.
Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member

« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »
This is topic is one of the main reason's Jesus Christ is coming back here to destroy the earth, and everything that has conformed to it.  The scriptures clearly states that we are not to conform to the world by are to be transformed by the renewing of our minds.  People even since the early teachings of Jesus Christ have used Jesus's own words to contradict what he meant.  We call those the sadducees and pharisees.
Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member

« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2008, 04:11:21 PM »
You theory that we are born gay is so erronious, as we should know say that it would be the norm if our child were to come up to us and say mommy and daddy I like other little boys, but not the guys.  I've never heard of that in my case.  I tell you what I have heard of is little boys and girls having crushes on each other.  The devil's trying to come out of the woodworks on this one. 
Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2008, 04:20:29 PM »

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.  He created Adam and Eve, not adam and steve.  So no people are not born GAY!.

So a retarded kid was made in God's image? Siamese twins? What about a person who was born with both genders? I'm sure you've heard of the pregnant man.

We can't explain why these things happen. Don't over-spiritualize it. WE JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN IT other than the truth we know about sin and it's effects.

Don't be so naive man. There are real chemical imbalances that people will and do deal with.

There have been so many erronious responses on this topic I'm ashamed just to even read them.  It think I'll wait for God's response when he start's destroying people like he did in the days of sodom and gomorrah.

These chemical imbalances are no different than pride and self-righteousness. Before you start calling people wrong, just know you are calling YOURSELF right. You speak as if you've "seen the light" that we haven't. I'm guilty of this, and because I am I can call it when I see it. LOVE your brothers, even those weak in the faith. No need to be ashamed your brothers opinions. Say what you want to say in love and hope those that need to learn will learn. No one wants to listen to a know it all.

Again I will say, this lesson is for myself.

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
So a retarded kid was made in God's image? Siamese twins? What about a person who was born with both genders? I'm sure you've heard of the pregnant man.

We can't explain why these things happen. Don't over-spiritualize it. WE JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN IT other than the truth we know about sin and it's effects.

I don't think "image" means what you're saying it means here.  I'm not sure exactly what it means, but still...God is a dude.  How is a full grown female made in the image of a dude the way "image" is used here?  There are a few things she has that he wouldn't.  Yet Genesis 1:27 says, "So God created man in His own image; the image of God He created him; male and female He created them"

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2008, 06:56:56 PM »
I don't think "image" means what you're saying it means here.  I'm not sure exactly what it means, but still...God is a dude.  How is a full grown female made in the image of a dude the way "image" is used here?  There are a few things she has that he wouldn't.  Yet Genesis 1:27 says, "So God created man in His own image; the image of God He created him; male and female He created them"

I wasn't saying what the definition of image is. I was referring to the context he used it in.

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »
I wasn't saying what the definition of image is. I was referring to the context he used it in.

..oh. 

RIF:  Reading Is Fundamental  :-[  :D

Offline apostoliczak

• LGM Member
  • not everyone can be a music major...
    • Ars Long, Vita Brevis

« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »
Just to make sure, the "pregnant man" is still a woman. She still has a vagina but has taken so much testerone she has grown facial hair and her clittoris has grown into a penis-like structure. Sorry for the bluntness. :) I'm trying to shed some light on this weird subject.
i'm lost in music and i hope no one ever finds me...

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »
Just to make sure, the "pregnant man" is still a woman. She still has a vagina but has taken so much testerone she has grown facial hair and her clittoris has grown into a penis-like structure. Sorry for the bluntness. :) I'm trying to shed some light on this weird subject.

We need to frame this one.

I'm going to use the "print screen" function on my keyboard.

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member

« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2008, 08:35:10 AM »

Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #171 on: December 05, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »
LOL!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D All it took was three words out of this paragraph and I'm here at work LMBO!!!! :D :D :D
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up