LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10yrs old Brandon Rose  (Read 4192 times)

Offline ssabass

• LGM Member

10yrs old Brandon Rose
« on: November 08, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »
This little brotha is going to be a mean bass player. Marcus spoke of him in a bass player mag interview.

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

Re: 10yrs old Brandon Rose
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 06:06:01 PM »
Wow, I'd hire him.  He's got a pretty crispy thump there.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline dremy2006

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Buckeye burl Hand-made......
    • DR Custom Basses

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 09:08:20 PM »
tighttttt
Allowing the Creator To use His Creation To Create for you.....

Offline chrismc101

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 07:30:10 AM »
Man, I ONLY wish I would have been introduced to instruments at a younger age. He's gonna be a beast on the bass! Hopefully another solider in GOD's army...
CeeMc
"bassN4eva"

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 09:01:39 AM »
Man, I ONLY wish I would have been introduced to instruments at a younger age. He's gonna be a beast on the bass! Hopefully another solider in GOD's army...

it depends on if he stays with it. i said the same thing about myself, but as more people find out that i play, i hear more and more stories about how they used to play this or that when they were younger. people i wouldve never guessed were into music like that played anything from guitar and piano, to flute and sax. And they just stopped and did other things in life. just because they start out young, theres no guarantee they're gonna stick with it. i guess we who do this now and struggle with it have a more secure purpose and focus.
For my God... let "Golden Axe" prevail.

Offline chrismc101

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 01:27:56 PM »
floaded,

Actually, I was speaking for myself and the drive that I have for music. Music has always been a part of me. I just decided later in life to get serious, purchase an instrument (bass) and get serious. What I meant was, had I been introduced earlier in life, I would be leaps and bounds to where I am now; only after 4 years under my belt. However, I do know what you mean, cause my cousin was playing bass when we were in the 6th grade. He still plays, but he still sounds the same cause he never took it serious and has let it take a back seat to other things.
CeeMc
"bassN4eva"

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 02:18:36 PM »
i know what u saying totally. a friend of mine pointed something out during a conversation when i expressed that. He pointed out that if you wouldve been playing early in life, and perhaps stuck with it, you would be good, but would you necessarily be playing for and dedicating ur music to God as you do now? Probably not. You probably wouldve been playing for this person or that person but not for God if your talent and skill matured before your relationship with God.

And i understood what he was saying, but as i started to be exposed to more and more musicians, I started to see what he was talking about in action and witnessed that very thing happening with others.

Offline Quebass86

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 02:31:53 PM »
I know the feeling. Played trumpet for 20 years through college and was good but that wasn't my passion. Been playing bass for 8 years and it is my passion and like you said floaded, I am playing for God and it has been and still is an awesome thing. I have had some of the best experiences since playing bass. I traveled around the world when I played trumpet in different competitions and things but playing the Gospel of Jesus Christ is on a level all by itself. I wish I had been playing alot sooner but like all things God has His time and place and mine began in 2001. I am just glad I am part of the bass family now because you katz are just plain NASTY! Nothing like that low end holding it down....LOL!!!!
May God's Grace & Mercy smile upon you!

Offline dhagler

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 08:48:21 PM »
I started playing nearly four years ago when I was 40.  At 35 I was doing something else.  At 30 I was doing something else.  At 25 the thought had never seriously crossed my mind.  In every thing there is a season.  I am just thankful that this is mine for playing the bass. :)

Offline chrismc101

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 07:44:33 AM »
dhagler, you're right; with GOD; everything has it's season. My season is where I am in my life now and my walk & relationship with GOD. I'm thankful that he has blessed me with this talent and I continue to pray that he's allows me to be his instrument & play thru me.

Quebass86, "how you living team?"

SHRE-Q
qka
DeuceDawg
2-03-TQ
TTSTP
CeeMc
"bassN4eva"

Offline shell06

• LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »
Me likes! Btw did he really push mama away like that at 1:33?

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 05:48:05 PM »
WOW!!!! That makes me wanna pick up a bass. I been wanting to, but no one to show me... Now he has inspired me to go for it!!! 

Thanks for the share!

Offline shell06

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »
WOW!!!! That makes me wanna pick up a bass. I been wanting to, but no one to show me... Now he has inspired me to go for it!!! 

Thanks for the share!

Man me too!!(**Breathes a sigh of relief now that I confessed this**) I admire bass players and this lil dude here is just another inspiration. However, I don't even know where to begin. There's not even a bass player at my current church so I wouldn't even know where to begin or who to help me.  :( 

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »
Yea im the same situation your in. NO bass at my church (or organ player, or drummer) just lil ol me on keys, by my lonesoon every sunday. But my best bet would be, hit up Keys410, or Bjizzle. Them two are my boi and im sure than can get ME AND YOU started right!

Offline shell06

• LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
Ok I just might have to do that. Good looking out!

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2008, 07:17:59 PM »
cj and shell06 - Go for it! im going in the opposite direction, learning how to play keyboard. just gotta say, im gonna do it and do what u need to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up