LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: THOMAS PRIDGEN AHH MAN!!!!!  (Read 26602 times)

Offline jusplay

• LGM Member
  • JUST LET YOUR SOUL GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: THOMAS PRIDGEN AHH MAN!!!!!
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2008, 11:37:42 PM »

Plus, you be on here postin' clips askin', for advise and critiques from the family in here quite often....
Like you don't be in here  ?/?... Dude please!

I could careless what Thomas or any man does.

Whats that gotta do with the price of tea my man!  Plus you backed up my point in your statement either way!! lol  "I COULD CARELESS WHAT THOMAS OR ANY MAN DOES"....... SO you do feel me....hmmmmm ;)    (IN MY BEST FALSSETTO)  "Can you feel the love tonight (Insert African Back grounds) The peace the evening brings" I dont know the rest.... but you get my point... LOL :D
Love is Peace...Music is Learning.... and God is Life!!!

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2008, 11:47:12 PM »
Whats that gotta do with the price of tea my man!  Plus you backed up my point in your statement either way!! lol  "I COULD CARELESS WHAT THOMAS OR ANY MAN DOES"....... SO you do feel me....hmmmmm ;)    (IN MY BEST FALSSETTO)  "Can you feel the love tonight (Insert African Back grounds) The peace the evening brings" I dont know the rest.... but you get my point... LOL :D

Little dude, you basically put everyone who is a member of this on blast with your little statement here...
LOL... OH LGM!....LOL.... Who cares what you think...

And you feelin' me. I made my point days ago about habits and what other men do with their bodies.

SK put it best; lets all get back to the real topic, and Tom and the clip, not weed.

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »
All I have to say in reference to the present topic is everyone can state their thoughts and opinions and try to give guidance all day long, but some folks just have to learn the hard way.  Sadly, that's the only way sometimes.  Hopefully it won't come to that, but each individual ultimately is responsible for their own actions.  I've been blessed in some aspects and taught some very harsh lessons in others.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline jusplay

• LGM Member
  • JUST LET YOUR SOUL GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2008, 12:30:02 AM »
All I have to say in reference to the present topic is everyone can state their thoughts and opinions and try to give guidance all day long, but some folks just have to learn the hard way.  Sadly, that's the only way sometimes.  Hopefully it won't come to that, but each individual ultimately is responsible for their own actions.  I've been blessed in some aspects and taught some very harsh lessons in others.

True!! And BeatBoxerz...... That was poorly stated on my part! I was wanting it to be a general statement not directed at LGM.... My bad on that.... you know how you get all excited to put down somthin :D  and you dont punctuate it the way you want it to be heard! I still stand by my statement but it was not directed in that manner!
Love is Peace...Music is Learning.... and God is Life!!!

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2008, 12:56:30 AM »
Wow what a thread :D

Its too bad LGMs Own CLiffs Notes stopped running

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2008, 01:30:40 AM »
True!! And BeatBoxerz...... That was poorly stated on my part! I was wanting it to be a general statement not directed at LGM.... My bad on that.... you know how you get all excited to put down somthin :D  and you dont punctuate it the way you want it to be heard! I still stand by my statement but it was not directed in that manner!

I got you lil bro. It's all good. I consider you fam; you aways bring something to the table in here. That's why I said what I said. You're a good drummer no doubt about it. We all are in here to learn and have fun.  8)

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »
*wakes up*....man how i missed all this...YO the doghouse pic had me dying,mr Gerald i love the knowledge u dish out...thats all imma say FOR NOW..lol

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2008, 06:52:16 AM »
I WILL BE BACK WITH MY COMMENT WHEN I GET HOME!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2008, 09:18:04 AM »
Why and How is it possible that you are speaking on behalf of the whole forum? I think you got too much time on you're hands to be worrying about what other people do honestly.  ?/?

Why.....Number one is because its a Christian forum!!! And that should be enough of a reason, and second yes I have much time to worry about people. As a minister and minstrel and foremost as a child of God its my responsibility to get out and bring Gods people back to him. I am so sorry you are just stuck on playing drums, but im not. I worry about every soul out there!!! There would be no purpose of me being here if I didn't attempt to bring souls to christ. I have never taken any unaccountability for myself and the things I do. People on here know me and no if im out of order, I will correct myself in a heartbeat. No one in this world is perfect, but just because we are not dosent mean we just stop preaching the word of God. This whole thing came about, because one person was worried about ones being, and now there is something wrong with that??? Its like you are trying to leave the GOSPEL out of LearnGospelMusic!!! And im pretty sure we all know what the word Gospel means!!!
Now im sorry Im still gonna speak the truth whether you like it our not, but this site goes far beyond just MUSIC!!!!

All have sinned and fallin short!LOL.... People have done a lot worst than smoke weed and play music..... Thats not something im for or against but I got WAYYYY to many issues in my life to worry about whats hurting his playing..........Self accountability a lot of Christians need this word tattooed on there foreheads! LOL  :D

I got one question, and Im going to leave it at that!!!

WHAT IF EVERY CHRISTIAN WHO HAD THEIR OWN ISSUES, NEVER TRIED TO HELP OUT ANYONE ELSE WITH THIERS??? WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN ISSUES, BUT THAT DOSENT MEAN WE DONT ENCOURAGE OTHER PEOPLE OUT OF THIER OWN. WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND BUILD EACH OTHER. WHEN PEOPLE ARE ON STAGE STAGE SUNDAYS USHERING PEOPLE INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD, THEY HAVE THINGS IN THEIR LIVES AS WELL, BUT ITS ALL ABOUT ENCOURAGMENT. YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU. JESUS KNEW ONE OF HIS DISCIPLES WOULD BETRAY HIM, BUT JESUS STILL NEEDED, AND CALLED HIM!! THOMAS IS A VERY BLESSED MAN, AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGED AND INSPIRED BY HIM, AND GOD LOVES HIM IN SPITE OF, JUST LIKE HE LOVES US. BUT AS BROTHERS IN CHRIST WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2008, 10:48:26 PM »
Why.....Number one is because its a Christian forum!!! And that should be enough of a reason, and second yes I have much time to worry about people. As a minister and minstrel and foremost as a child of God its my responsibility to get out and bring Gods people back to him. I am so sorry you are just stuck on playing drums, but im not. I worry about every soul out there!!! There would be no purpose of me being here if I didn't attempt to bring souls to christ. I have never taken any unaccountability for myself and the things I do. People on here know me and no if im out of order, I will correct myself in a heartbeat. No one in this world is perfect, but just because we are not dosent mean we just stop preaching the word of God. This whole thing came about, because one person was worried about ones being, and now there is something wrong with that??? Its like you are trying to leave the GOSPEL out of LearnGospelMusic!!! And im pretty sure we all know what the word Gospel means!!!
Now im sorry Im still gonna speak the truth whether you like it our not, but this site goes far beyond just MUSIC!!!!

I got one question, and Im going to leave it at that!!!

WHAT IF EVERY CHRISTIAN WHO HAD THEIR OWN ISSUES, NEVER TRIED TO HELP OUT ANYONE ELSE WITH THIERS??? WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN ISSUES, BUT THAT DOSENT MEAN WE DONT ENCOURAGE OTHER PEOPLE OUT OF THIER OWN. WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND BUILD EACH OTHER. WHEN PEOPLE ARE ON STAGE STAGE SUNDAYS USHERING PEOPLE INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD, THEY HAVE THINGS IN THEIR LIVES AS WELL, BUT ITS ALL ABOUT ENCOURAGMENT. YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU. JESUS KNEW ONE OF HIS DISCIPLES WOULD BETRAY HIM, BUT JESUS STILL NEEDED, AND CALLED HIM!! THOMAS IS A VERY BLESSED MAN, AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGED AND INSPIRED BY HIM, AND GOD LOVES HIM IN SPITE OF, JUST LIKE HE LOVES US. BUT AS BROTHERS IN CHRIST WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!

Well said!...

(PS: all caps in web etiquet is yelling... let us get our point across without accidentally offending.)
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

E.R.

« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »
Ummmmmmm,

I have question:

Who is Thomas Pridgen?

:) :D ;D ;) 8)

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2008, 02:14:34 PM »
SORRY I WASNT YELLING. IM USING MY PHONE AND ALL CAPS IS BETTER ON MY EYES!! NO OFFENSE INTENDED!!

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2008, 05:47:51 PM »
SORRY I WASNT YELLING. IM USING MY PHONE AND ALL CAPS IS BETTER ON MY EYES!! NO OFFENSE INTENDED!!

lol

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2008, 07:04:43 PM »

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

Gotcha.... I understand now. I just didn't want anyone to miss what you said.

The phone thing clears up a lot of previous misunderstandings folks have had about your posts.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2008, 02:21:09 PM »
Gotcha.... I understand now. I just didn't want anyone to miss what you said.

The phone thing clears up a lot of previous misunderstandings folks have had about your posts.

Hahaha!!! :D :D
Thats so funny now that I think about it!!! :D :D
I told ya'll I mean no harm in my post. Im just a little blind or maybe just need to upgrade to Blackberry status so I can have changable fonts!!!!

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2008, 12:03:06 AM »
Hahaha!!! :D :D
Thats so funny now that I think about it!!! :D :D
I told ya'll I mean no harm in my post. Im just a little blind or maybe just need to upgrade to Blackberry status so I can have changable fonts!!!!

blackberry puts you on a whole 'nother level doc!! especially when your email address is blank@vzw.blackberry.net

people be like "oh so you official" lol

real talk man the blackberry storm is the best phone . . . period . . . i love mine

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2008, 10:24:57 AM »
blackberry puts you on a whole 'nother level doc!! especially when your email address is blank@vzw.blackberry.net

people be like "oh so you official" lol

real talk man the blackberry storm is the best phone . . . period . . . i love mine

Im looking into it!!!! (So I can be Official!!)

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2008, 10:39:54 AM »
man my verizon bill was like 300 something, i owe sprint like 6 something.. so i just humbled myslef and got *coughs* metro..i am so not official

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »
man my verizon bill was like 300 something, i owe sprint like 6 something.. so i just humbled myslef and got *coughs* metro..i am so not official

Haha....!! I think eveyone is going to be on the Metro level if the economy keeps going the way it is!! Lol!! Hey but God can change things!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up