LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: THOMAS PRIDGEN AHH MAN!!!!!  (Read 26583 times)

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

Re: THOMAS PRIDGEN AHH MAN!!!!!
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »
Haha....!! I think eveyone is going to be on the Metro level if the economy keeps going the way it is!! Lol!! Hey but God can change things!!!

yea i just got metro to. my iphone bill was 110 every month so i said bump that i just got metro just a little while ago to. lol...

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »
yea i just got metro to. my iphone bill was 110 every month so i said bump that i just got metro just a little while ago to. lol...

See....I told you so!!!! Where all my Metro people at.....stand up!!!Lol!!!
Im with Alltel for right now. I guess we will see what happens!!!

Offline StraightPockett

• LGM Member
  • GO CARDS!

« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »
How did this go from TP to Blackberry and cellphones?
Life is Good!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:00 PM »
 ::)

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2008, 01:33:05 PM »
How did this go from TP to Blackberry and cellphones?

Y'know, that's how we roll...   ;D
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »
as Christians you guys shouldnt be confessing this economy over your life. God has made promises in the Bible that says he will never leave us nor forsake us and that he will always provide for us and that our cups shall runneth over.

Confess your promises not what the world is telling you because we are not of this world we do not operate on the same principles as this world we operate on a higher power. words are the most powerful thing and the less looked after. the bible says life and death are in the power of the tongue, dont you think that your cell phone bill is a little less severe than life and death? in other words if you can cause life and cause death with your tongue im sure you can cause your cell phone bill which is something not even close to as important to be taken care of.

i'll stop now cause i could go for days.

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »
as Christians you guys shouldnt be confessing this economy over your life. God has made promises in the Bible that says he will never leave us nor forsake us and that he will always provide for us and that our cups shall runneth over.

Confess your promises not what the world is telling you because we are not of this world we do not operate on the same principles as this world we operate on a higher power. words are the most powerful thing and the less looked after. the bible says life and death are in the power of the tongue, dont you think that your cell phone bill is a little less severe than life and death? in other words if you can cause life and cause death with your tongue im sure you can cause your cell phone bill which is something not even close to as important to be taken care of.

It was just a joke homie!!!
Notice I said "God can change things"
I know you are just speaking though!! ;)

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2008, 01:58:26 PM »

Ay, I feel ya, but did you inquire about the monthly service fee, inclusive of taxes to determine if you could afford the plan, prior to accepting the terms and conditions?  I tell people that being able to pay for something and being able to afford something are two different entites...

Being able to buy it means that you can pay for it (right now), but being able to afford it means that you're able to maintain it without encroaching on your "bill money" - you'd have enough DI (disposable income) to do what you wish.

E.R.

« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »
Ay, I feel ya, but did you inquire about the monthly service fee, inclusive of taxes to determine if you could afford the plan, prior to accepting the terms and conditions?  I tell people that being able to pay for something and being able to afford something are two different entites...

Being able to buy it means that you can pay for it (right now), but being able to afford it means that you're able to maintain it without encroaching on your "bill money" - you'd have enough DI (disposable income) to do what you wish.

Now that there is some Gospel Troof!!! Preach it j_kay!

Offline Njdrumma

• LGM Member

« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »
Thomas Pridgen is the man did any body go 2 MdRUMMERfest and see what he did and said?? I cant wait until the dvd comes out.

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2008, 02:25:53 PM »

Thats what Im talking about. The drum room comes with financial advisors too!!! The best room on LGM!!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2008, 02:26:22 PM »

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »

Thanks, E.R. - Each one, teach one.  That road is totally undesirable.  If I can impart some knowledge to help, I'm all for it.

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »
Thomas Pridgen is the man did any body go 2 MdRUMMERfest and see what he did and said?? I cant wait until the dvd comes out.

Nope, but we'll

wait until the dvd comes out.

;D

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »

?/?.. homie u wearing a football jersey to a baseball game..it really wasnt that serious...my daddy rich...and i got a mansion waiting on me..so im far from broke..i just gotta settle for metro right now..lol

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »
SORRY I WASNT YELLING. IM USING MY PHONE AND ALL CAPS IS BETTER ON MY EYES!! NO OFFENSE INTENDED!!

Can't you adjust your font size?

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2008, 03:19:50 PM »
Can't you adjust your font size?

Aww, look at the BB snob!!!   :D

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

« Reply #178 on: December 30, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »
?/?.. homie u wearing a football jersey to a baseball game..it really wasnt that serious...my daddy rich...and i got a mansion waiting on me..so im far from broke..i just gotta settle for metro right now..lol

wasnt meant to offend, it actually was somethin that was frustrating me for awhile with various conversations that i have been in/around recently.

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »
I feels ya, drumz.  Get it off yo chess...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up