LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: YPJ & FVC "The Christ-Must" Album. Down Load here....  (Read 10593 times)

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

YPJ & FVC "The Christ-Must" Album. Down Load here....
« on: December 11, 2008, 01:58:07 PM »
God Bless you all.... Here's the Link if you'd like to downLoad our new Christmas Album. We recorded this with the intention of being a blessing. No charge....no catch.. Happy Holidays.

Peace to K.Hayden aka Dude-On-Drums for the Love....

https://download.yousendit.com/Q01GOU1kNEhwM2xMWEE9PQ

Offline JrDADrumma

• LGM Member

Re: YPJ & FVC "The Christ-Must" Album. Down Load here....
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 02:05:04 PM »
God Bless you and your ministry sir. You guys are unbelievable. (I downloaded it the other day...incredible!!!!) Thanks a lot. ;) :)
Just play music...

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 02:10:32 PM »
God Bless you and your ministry sir. You guys are unbelievable. (I downloaded it the other day...incredible!!!!) Thanks a lot. ;) :)

Hey bro i appreciate that. I mean it when i say... TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 03:12:18 PM »
"Stuck in the snow" is so true. :D

Love the whole album bro.
Richard

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 04:55:35 PM »
Jonathan I downdloaded the album the other day ad it is nioooooooooiiiice! I really appreciate the passion you display and creativity of the gift God gave you and your crew. Thank you!

I gave a copy of both this and Popular Jesus to my Pastor, whom is a music head, and he really likes it. One day we may we may be able to cover one of your songs.....
After much prayer, supplication, and overdosing on music monster pills plus a cheat cheat of your arrangements/charts, LOL.

Seriously though, you should get charts done for your music to inspire church cats to bring their game up by knowing how to read the stuff they like to play, shed etc. I don't know if you read etc but it is a point of encouragement and empowerment... especially from someone with your influence on today's youth. Especially in the urban church community and gospel community we need to strengthen our ranks.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »
"Stuck in the snow" is so true. :D

Love the whole album bro.

TOOO TRUE! I wish it wasn't! LOL..Bless u fam...

Jonathan I downdloaded the album the other day ad it is nioooooooooiiiice! I really appreciate the passion you display and creativity of the gift God gave you and your crew. Thank you!

I gave a copy of both this and Popular Jesus to my Pastor, whom is a music head, and he really likes it. One day we may we may be able to cover one of your songs.....
After much prayer, supplication, and overdosing on music monster pills plus a cheat cheat of your arrangements/charts, LOL.

Seriously though, you should get charts done for your music to inspire church cats to bring their game up by knowing how to read the stuff they like to play, shed etc. I don't know if you read etc but it is a point of encouragement and empowerment... especially from someone with your influence on today's youth. Especially in the urban church community and gospel community we need to strengthen our ranks.

Yo, Sab... I really appreciate all that bruh... My heart's desire is to inspire cats to walk in the uniqueness of their gift. It's a passion for me due to the fact that I got shot down alot bcuz my sound was different. Where as i do want to see musicians maximize their skill level... I truly want to see them look past the surface hype of playing and see how far melody can go when you whole heartedly submitt to Christ the King. I myself haven't arrived but i'm striving to get there. Thank you man... God is Good.

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 06:41:24 PM »
This album is so hot!  I love how it's not your typical Christmas album with "christmas bells" in every song an standards.  "No Santa" is bangin'!!  I ROLMBO @ "It's Christmas Time"  XD  Every song was hot and exhalted Christ, not Santa, not gifts!

I wish my local radio station would pick y'all up!  I think I'm going to send them a letter this weekend.  :)  So they should contact you via MySpace if they're interested right?

Offline DatDrummaboy87

• LGM Member
  • Drums: My VEHICLE of MINISTRY....
    • Barnaby's Myspace

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »
This will be playing for the majority of Christmas day...love it sir
Your only obstacle is YOURSELF....

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 08:18:14 PM »
This album is so hot!  I love how it's not your typical Christmas album with "christmas bells" in every song an standards.  "No Santa" is bangin'!!  I ROLMBO @ "It's Christmas Time"  XD  Every song was hot and exhalted Christ, not Santa, not gifts!

I wish my local radio station would pick y'all up!  I think I'm going to send them a letter this weekend.  :)  So they should contact you via MySpace if they're interested right?

Thk u much fam... Yes tell them to chk the myspace page... Bless u!

This will be playing for the majority of Christmas day...love it sir

Again...Wereally appreciate it...All praise be to God!

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 09:45:23 PM »
Looking forward to dropping this on my iPod. 

Thanks for the share!
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 10:21:35 PM »

Yo, Sab... I really appreciate all that bruh... My heart's desire is to inspire cats to walk in the uniqueness of their gift. It's a passion for me due to the fact that I got shot down alot bcuz my sound was different. Where as i do want to see musicians maximize their skill level... I truly want to see them look past the surface hype of playing and see how far melody can go when you whole heartedly submitt to Christ the King. I myself haven't arrived but i'm striving to get there. Thank you man... God is Good.

You definitely inspire! I definite feel you on getting past the surface hype and digging into melodies.... It is written in the book of Psalm we should have a song, hymn, a melody in our heart and God will give to those willing to be diligent. We have to talk later as I would like to get more insight into your approach to that connection.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline smarkland38

• LGM Member
    • myspace.com

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 11:40:58 PM »
Waddup YPJ!
 I recently downloaded the album and i enjoy the whole album especially Jesus is King,and my favorite where!
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME!!!

www.myspace.com/sidmark

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 08:10:48 AM »
LMBO at

"6 pound 3 oz baby Jesus"   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dude "jesus is King" is my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.
 Keep sowing them seeds bruh, the harvest is coming. ;)
Im too tall to act small.

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »
Peace to u smarkland and 3rd day...Glad it's a blessing to u...Will Ferrell is a case! lol

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »
Jonathan, how come you "Pure Imagination" at the end of "Born 2 Die"?  Please don't get me wrong, I like it.  It just went a bit over my head as to why it was in the song.

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 07:34:22 PM »
Jonathan, how come you "Pure Imagination" at the end of "Born 2 Die"?  Please don't get me wrong, I like it.  It just went a bit over my head as to why it was in the song.

Ah yes..At our church we encourage the saints to move in the realm of positive thought & imagination.  The Bible instructs us to pull down wicked imagination. Imagination is the first part of Creation. As a man thinketh..in his heart so is he.  So it fit the sunday i ministered about positive thought patterns and pure imagination. Dream Music began to play it and it brought in a beautiful flow of worship. I know there are those that are like,"thats wordly..blazay blah" but it really fits our style and thats how we flow at our church. I'm glad you like it fam....

TorontosFinest

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »
John, thanks a lot man, God Bless You sir.  One question, who are the musicians? 

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 09:19:07 PM »
John, thanks a lot man, God Bless You sir.  One question, who are the musicians? 

Sure... No problem

DREAM MUSIC BAND(We all go to the same church. Faith Apostolic Ministries)

Keys- Tarrah "Micki" Miller
Organ- Aaron Frazier
Color-Chris Kelley
Bass & Lead- Derrick "Dirk" Hines
Drum & Bass- Brent "B.EAST" Easton
Drum- Herschell "HW3" Williams
Drum Reggie "Wally" Norris
Any thing Left over- "YPJ" LOL!

And Pleeeease LGM fam... call me YPJ  YP  Y  anything but Jonathan! LOL!!!
I tried to change that but it won't let me. How Do u do that?

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 11:25:23 PM »
Man,  I love this album, im listening to it right now!

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 01:07:21 AM »
I downloaded it last week.  This project is serious.  I don't know which one I like more between this one and 'Popular Jesus.'  And the engineering is phenomenal.

I'd like to book Cleophus, Claude, and Clarice if I could. 
When you've done your very best, do even better.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up