Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help  (Read 4033 times)

Offline karlmhoon

• LGM Member
    • Pentecostal COGIC Greenville Ky.

Help
« on: December 15, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »
I'm wanting to know if any one have the notes from the song Enter His Gates by R. Timothy Wright

Offline zeph1

• LGM Member
  • Let Everything That Hath Breath Praise the Lord!!!

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »
i have some of them, i haven't played the song in a while, but i will give it a try.

Enter his Gates: F

Intro:
*intro same as verse: enter his gates with thanksgiving, enter his courts with praise*
F/F7
F/Bb7
F/C7
F/F7

next part:

(F,E,Eb,D) run both hands

F#/D7-be
G/Gm thankful unto
C/C7-him
Bb/C7- Filler
A/Am-thankful unto
D/Dm-him
F#/D7-be
repeat

next part

and bless, bless, bless his name

G/Gm7
A/Am
Bb/Gm7
C/C7

Bb/C7
A/Am
C
Db
Dm
Repeat as many time as you want

F/F his name

that is most of it except for the drive

"we've come to praise his name"

i think it's

C/C7
D/Bb
E/C7
F/F
F/F-WE'VE COME TO
Eb/Eb-PRAISE
D/Bb-HIS
F/F-NAME

AND REPEAT, IT ALL MY NOT BE PERFECT BUT THIS IS WHAT I REMBERM I HAVE EVEN HEARD SOME CHOIRS CHANGE KEYS DURING THE VAMP SO, HERE YA GO
HOPES THIS HELPS

Z
"Remeber it's all About the Kingdom"

Offline pressingon3

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:04:33 PM »
Hello Mr. Karl,

When I first heard this particular song, I was like "This song is difficult to play", but to be quite honest with you, It is really not that bad. I am a school teacher., and we will be on break for 2 weeks starting next week; as a result, I will post my version ( basic) of it also sometime next week If the God Lord's willing. By the way, A church that I play for every now and then sings this particular song as their opening to get help get the spirtit moving. It is a very nice song.. ;D

Offline karlmhoon

• LGM Member
    • Pentecostal COGIC Greenville Ky.

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:00:11 PM »
Hello Mr. Karl,

When I first heard this particular song, I was like "This song is difficult to play", but to be quite honest with you, It is really not that bad. I am a school teacher., and we will be on break for 2 weeks starting next week; as a result, I will post my version ( basic) of it also sometime next week If the God Lord's willing. By the way, A church that I play for every now and then sings this particular song as their opening to get help get the spirtit moving. It is a very nice song.. ;D

OK THEN WHAT EVER YOU CAN DO TO HELP I WOULD BE GREATFUL JUST HATE IT TO WAIT SO LONG TO LEARN IT AND TEACH IT TO THE CHOIR.
BUT GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOU EFF.

Offline zeph1

• LGM Member
  • Let Everything That Hath Breath Praise the Lord!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 06:02:35 AM »
OK THEN WHAT EVER YOU CAN DO TO HELP I WOULD BE GREATFUL JUST HATE IT TO WAIT SO LONG TO LEARN IT AND TEACH IT TO THE CHOIR.
BUT GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOU EFF.

hey doc,

the simple chords that i play for the song are posted above, i can leave some of the work for you to do, instead of spelling the chords out note for note. we are all musicians here, and we need to begin taking our music to another level!!!

and then you can put your own spin on the song to make it sound like you, and not just like the cd.

z
"Remeber it's all About the Kingdom"
Pages: [1]   Go Up