LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: you gotta see this.. HOT STUFF INSIDE.  (Read 2628 times)

Offline trixx

• LGM Member
  • Drum Off 2008 Red Carpet... ME and Jason Bittner

Re: you gotta see this.. HOT STUFF INSIDE.
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 03:10:16 PM »
trixx!!!  Clean up on aisle five!

C'mon in here and explain what was done...
   ;D

Whats good fam.. to be truthful I cant explain it. I be in the moment.  And real talk the way I shed and practice at home to tracks. is about placement. and Knowing when to do a lick at the right time where it will get the best response. paying attention to vocals and whatever else is being said in the track. In order to break down that lick I gotta do just like yall and slow it down and hear it out.
I must say being a rock star is great. But playing in the lords house tops every arena.

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »
That's cool, man!  What's up with those sticks, though?  Where can we purchase a pair?
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline trixx

• LGM Member
  • Drum Off 2008 Red Carpet... ME and Jason Bittner

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 03:30:01 PM »
That's cool, man!  What's up with those sticks, though?  Where can we purchase a pair?

To be perfectly honest. i just created me a new stick that I am using right there. They are Pro Marks of course and at this time you have to order them through Pro Mark. its in the works about coming out with my own signiture stick to be sold in stores. So I am praying all that comes to past.

About those hi hats those are some prototypes i hand created while in brazil in september. They are 16s... I use those and 15s now. they are really growing on me. It alloys my to project a different sound and a nice sustain when they are played open.. all Octagons of course. DW drums.. Aquarian drum heads. Oh yeah Please try some Aquarian RESPONSE 2 coated or clear. they will blow your mind. and the standard 1ply on bottom.
I must say being a rock star is great. But playing in the lords house tops every arena.

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »
To be perfectly honest. i just created me a new stick that I am using right there. They are Pro Marks of course and at this time you have to order them through Pro Mark. its in the works about coming out with my own signiture stick to be sold in stores. So I am praying all that comes to past.

About those hi hats those are some prototypes i hand created while in brazil in september. They are 16s... I use those and 15s now. they are really growing on me. It alloys my to project a different sound and a nice sustain when they are played open.. all Octagons of course. DW drums.. Aquarian drum heads. Oh yeah Please try some Aquarian RESPONSE 2 coated or clear. they will blow your mind. and the standard 1ply on bottom.

my only thing with aquarian is their snare heads. i havenet found one i really like. which one do you use?

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »
my only thing with aquarian is their snare heads. i havenet found one i really like. which one do you use?

The focus X is a good one...

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »
The focus X is a good one...
thanks man i'll have to check that out
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up