LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extremely Motivated  (Read 1714 times)

Offline djgroovin

• LGM Member

Extremely Motivated
« on: November 26, 2004, 01:55:25 PM »
Hello everyone!  I am new to this forum...I have been reading through it the last few days.  This has been such a blessing in my growth as a bass player.  I have been playing for 7months and am extremely motivated.  It is good to know that others are sharing the same vision and overcoming the same struggles.  

If there is anyone out there in the Maryland area that is interested in getting together with peers to accelerate our growth, holla at your boy.  Maybe we could hook up and learn together.

mk4dj@yahoo.com

Offline b3maniac

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Extremely Motivated
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 11:35:15 PM »
Welcome!
Hold on to that motivation! It is that motivation that will drive you to practice to become the best you can be! It is that motivation that will cause you to dig a little deeper when things seem difficult to grasp! It is that motivation that will press on you to strive to be more than just average in your music playing! It is that motivation that will push you to practice and seek out new things that will only enhance your playing!

This web site will be a great blessing to you! It is this web site that will assist you in your learnings. It is this web site that will share theory and even give you chords to songs! It is this web site that will encourage and pray with you at anytime you need them! The musicians here are great and the moderators are outstanding! For it is the greatness of our God, the founder, the moderators, & the musicians that makes this site so great.

As I go, I hope you feel welcome and remember, chords can be taught, theory can be taught, But styles are developed! Peace!
B3Maniac!

Offline lildrummaboy_987

• LGM Member
    • http://

Extremely Motivated
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 04:17:29 PM »
im from baltimore
Pages: [1]   Go Up