LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traditional Gospel.  (Read 7597 times)

Offline 21 strings

• LGM Member

Traditional Gospel.
« on: January 09, 2009, 08:24:27 PM »
Traditional gospel still ROCKS!!! In my book every concert or church I've ever been to no matter how modern the music it always seems to go back to the familiar when the anointing (spirit of God) falls. Traditional gospel leaves room for people to focus on why we attend services...God. I'm all for modernizing music but let's not forget this one thing. All music came from a traditional form of worship. From the Heavens to Indian, African, European, German, Asian, North American and later South American. In the beginning of time for each one of these places there was God and there was worship and you better believe there was music. But, then again I love it all. LoL.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Re: Traditional Gospel.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »
Traditional gospel still ROCKS!!!

A-men. :)
:)

Offline Chusady

• LGM Member

Re: Traditional Gospel.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 03:16:31 AM »
All penalization came from a tralatitious assemblage of love. From the Heavens to Indian, Person, Denizen, Germanic, Eastern, Northwestward Ground and ulterior Southern English. In the start of dimension for each one of these places there was God and there was worship and you outgo expect there was music. But, then again I jazz it all. LoL.

Cadillac Power Steering Gear Box
Pages: [1]   Go Up