LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdy,I'm new here !  (Read 2390 times)

Offline katstrat

• LGM Member
    • http://

Howdy,I'm new here !
« on: November 25, 2004, 07:57:35 AM »
I'm new here,I play both electric and acoustic praise guitar. I love to play blues based rock style of praise music. My favorite players are Phil Keaggy,Srv,Eric Clapton and others too numerous to mention! I attend the Salvation Army,and I've been a actice member of the church for twenty + years.I would like to hear from others who share the same intrest that I do. Thanks

Offline musmin7

• LGM Member
  • Minister Burton Pryor
    • Musmin7 youtube page

welcome
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 10:35:14 AM »
Praise God and wecome to LGM site I play mostly Keys organ piano and synths but I also play guitar bass violin sax and drums.
music style is mainly Gospel Praise and Worship but I enjoy all music that glorifies God.

again Welcome Hope you'll be blessed
Walk with the King and be a Blessing
Musmin7

Offline JayP5150

• LGM Member
    • PEEBSound Guitar Effects

Howdy,I'm new here !
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 07:24:22 AM »
Welcome!

I am a transplanted rocker as well.  My favorite styles are Allmans, Gov't Mule, SRV, etc.  I'm also heavily influenced by Zakk, and I really wish that guy would get saved so he would put some stuff out that I could listen to again!

I have been wanting to put together a blues-rock Christian band since I got saved, and can't find any other musicians willing to--where do you live?

I'm kind of kidding, but if you're in southern Ohio (what are the chances?) I'd love to jam sometime (when I find the time, that is!).

I'll be talking to you.  God bless.

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

Howdy,I'm new here !
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 09:38:15 AM »
Welcome welcome welcome.

Be Blessed for God's Glory!

BBoy  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Welcome....
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 09:44:43 AM »
Welcome katstrat
:)

Offline katstrat

• LGM Member

Howdy,I'm new here !
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 09:49:59 PM »
Thanks everybody for your warm welcome. I would love to form a blues based gospel band,but since I live in Arkansas,that would be a long commute to practice! Keep searching,there's got to be other folks interested in the same kind of music.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Howdy,I'm new here !
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 09:33:52 AM »
Quote from: katstrat
Thanks everybody for your warm welcome. I would love to form a blues based gospel band,but since I live in Arkansas,that would be a long commute to practice! Keep searching,there's got to be other folks interested in the same kind of music.

Welcome!

I too am in Arkansas (Little Rock). What part are you living in?

Offline katstrat

• LGM Member

Howdy,I'm new here !
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 05:29:13 PM »
SisterT,I live in Springdale,but my church is in Fayetteville. I don't get to Little Rock very often,mostly when I'm passing thru. I like to play  blues style praise and worship,and I'm going to try to get a band together after the first of the year.I play guitar and bass. What kind of style do you play,and what instrument?

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Howdy,I'm new here !
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2004, 05:38:46 PM »
Quote from: katstrat
SisterT,I live in Springdale,but my church is in Fayetteville. I don't get to Little Rock very often,mostly when I'm passing thru. I like to play  blues style praise and worship,and I'm going to try to get a band together after the first of the year.I play guitar and bass. What kind of style do you play,and what instrument?

I guess my style is more tradtional and contemporary.
Pages: [1]   Go Up