LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Diligenthands and Stickinmypocket....ya'll aint ready  (Read 6422 times)

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

Re: Diligenthands and Stickinmypocket....ya'll aint ready
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
Ay, I seriously believe that he meant that in jest.
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 11:37:12 AM »
You really want an answer to that question????

I do, lol.

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
A
I do, lol.

Aint you in Florida?? Then you should already know homie!!!

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »

AMIRITE?

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 05:29:31 PM »
A

Oh! disney world! lol. you in florida also?

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 07:25:46 PM »
A

man DRUMMA im sick of u and ur RAGEDY PHONE we at the guitar center calling you but ONCE again ur 45 dollars a month METRO IS OFF!!!! imma ask God to open up the windows of heaven...

FLorida- D.H.,Drumming4jc,Jkay,Jfunky,Dadrumma,PraiseProductions,Sugarbear,Liljohnduvall,....yes we deep down here..

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »
You guys are laughs!!

DH, You need a windshield wiper for your camera lense because Stix sure did hawk a huge lugie!  And that coolaid looked super FIYA!!

You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2009, 06:42:59 AM »

man DRUMMA im sick of u and ur RAGEDY PHONE we at the guitar center calling you but ONCE again ur 45 dollars a month METRO IS OFF!!!! imma ask God to open up the windows of heaven...

FLorida- D.H.,Drumming4jc,Jkay,Jfunky,Dadrumma,PraiseProductions,Sugarbear,Liljohnduvall,....yes we deep down here..

Aye man!!! Hold up...back off my phone homie. I dont have Metro and my phone is not off...the Blackberry is damaged right now and I have to order the part. I bought it under the table so I dont have warranty, so t-mobile wants to much to fix it. Go ahead and ask him to open up the windows of heaven anyways though. Anyways ya'll can hit me up on the house phone though 727-768-4145

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 08:07:36 AM »
LORD i come to you humble as i know how and ask you to bless the cel phone of DA DRUMMA, lord i ask you to increase his day time minutes,i even ask u that send him a car charger..LORD BOOST his faith that he may SPRINT back to you and if he eat any deadly thing like poisen BLACK BERRIES that u wave the sickness, and Jesus ame i pray amen...

now the lord says go into ANY phone store grab the phone ur hearts desire and just walk out the store....just know that u might have to run back to ur car and pull off fast..but the phone is urs...OH GLORY!!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 08:21:53 AM »
LORD i come to you humble as i know how and ask you to bless the cel phone of DA DRUMMA, lord i ask you to increase his day time minutes,i even ask u that send him a car charger..LORD BOOST his faith that he may SPRINT back to you and if he eat any deadly thing like poisen BLACK BERRIES that u wave the sickness, and Jesus ame i pray amen...

now the lord says go into ANY phone store grab the phone ur hearts desire and just walk out the store....just know that u might have to run back to ur car and pull off fast..but the phone is urs...OH GLORY!!!

Man you are a straight nut!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2009, 12:48:48 AM »
WOWWW DH you are an absolute fool im mad you called homeboy out like that.

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 08:37:05 AM »

*Deacon Sugabear is standing behind Bishop Diligent in his tight silver leisure suit with his white loafers on saying, "Yes Lawd! Do it Jesus! Glory Fatha! Mmmmmm Hmmmmm! Sav'em from the poison Lawd! Wade in da Wata Jesus! Already done! Aaaaameeeeeen!" (breaks into his Earth, Wind, and Fire two step shout*
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 09:02:24 AM »
*Deacon Sugabear is standing behind Bishop Diligent in his tight silver leisure suit with his white loafers on saying, "Yes Lawd! Do it Jesus! Glory Fatha! Mmmmmm Hmmmmm! Sav'em from the poison Lawd! Wade in da Wata Jesus! Already done! Aaaaameeeeeen!" (breaks into his Earth, Wind, and Fire two step shout*

well deacon u dont look to bad yaself,,,i just love the soft wool fabric on that 6 piece suit u rocking this morning...i wonder how stacy adam would feel if he knew u were wearing NBA socks with his shoes..?

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »
Kool-Aid in a wine glass? really?

I have a green glass goblet that I only drink my Christmas eggnog out of during the holidays.  It is in the cabinet as we speak chillin' until December '09. 
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline stiksnmypocket

• LGM Member
    • Myspace

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 08:13:43 AM »

ayo DH I need you to say this prayer over your life now..... you need contact metro pcs or whateva that janky fone company is and demand that they pay YOUR bill..........lol holla
Do what you do, but do it well!!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »

ayo DH I need you to say this prayer over your life now..... you need contact metro pcs or whateva that janky fone company is and demand that they pay YOUR bill..........lol holla

*Folds arms and posts up by stiks and points index finger..*   

"Yeah...What he said."

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2009, 01:38:49 AM »
ayo drumma u talking but u only got payphone numbers that u give me to call u on

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 09:41:17 AM »
ayo drumma u talking but u only got payphone numbers that u give me to call u on

*Im sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailbe at this time, please try again when your joke is actually funny...Thank You!!* -Message ML406

Ayo Dill, come thru this weekend!!!

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 11:19:29 PM »
*Im sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailbe at this time, please try again when your joke is actually funny...Thank You!!* -Message ML406

Ayo Dill, come thru this weekend!!!

now that was funny........good one chief..man hit me up cuzz my boy STIX IS BACK IN TOWN... hit me asap 813 506 1092

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 08:52:05 AM »

now that was funny........good one chief..man hit me up cuzz my boy STIX IS BACK IN TOWN... hit me asap 813 506 1092

Aye man, that aint the same number you gave stiks is it????
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up