LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Must-Have DVD for Drummers/Musicians!!!!  (Read 809 times)

Offline The Black Surfer

• LGM Member
  • For God, I will Never Stop!! - Black Surfer
    • Black Surfer TV

A Must-Have DVD for Drummers/Musicians!!!!
« on: April 06, 2009, 09:48:23 PM »
I draw inspiration from all instruments. But the drums was my first love...
This DVD was instrumental in helping me polish up my timing on keys and opened up my brain even more to rhythmic puzzles and illusions. He's really technical so it might help to brush up on your theory a lil bit b4 watching lol. But I assure this DVD is well worth the investment!! It will take your playing to the next level!!
Be Blessed!!
~Law

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/igIDEllnOSM&hl=en&fs=1"></object>
Thy Will Be Done.....

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Re: A Must-Have DVD for Drummers/Musicians!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »
Yeah, we have preached about Gavin on here multiple times...

A lot of folks on here don't see the relevance to being a musician in the urban or church setting though. Many are also intimidated by the work and education this kind of teaching places on the individual.

Gavin grooves like nobody's business on top of all his technical prowess. The guy composes... as we see in the clip you posted and in those previously posted on him. He is a complete package. that is a real challenge for some to wrap their heads around.

But man does he inspire the musician in me, LOL!
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

Re: A Must-Have DVD for Drummers/Musicians!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 05:53:27 AM »
I'm with both of you on this one. If folks really wanna go to the next level, they'll invest in themselves, do the work, and learn. the problem is that People want the Product without the Process and it just "DON'T" work like that! Gavin is an aewsome musician. Porcupine Tree anyone?
Love God. Live Long.
Pages: [1]   Go Up