LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: NBA PLAY-OFFS  (Read 35458 times)

joshuag

NBA PLAY-OFFS
« on: April 17, 2009, 09:39:48 AM »
Who's coming out of the west?

Who's coming out of the east?

I say Lakers coming out of the west , but the east i cant just say Cleveland>>>>

Who's your team...

churchyreal

Re: NBA PLAY-OFFS
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »
It will be close but.....

Lakers vs. Cavaliers in NBA Finals

Lakers (taking a deep breath.......) in 7.......

I don't understand why some people think Lakers can win in 5 or 4. That's ridiculous!! This Cavaliers team can win it all too! But my bias edge is Lakers!

Offline Basspicker26

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »
Lakers and Cleveland...Cavs in 6
twitter.com/jamaalandrews

Offline Jmanley1116

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 08:12:52 PM »

Sixers and Lakers

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »

Sixers and Lakers
Now, THAT'S a die-hard Philly fan!  Philly's been my squad since the days of Dr. J, Caldwell Jones, Henry Bibby, et al., but ain't no way they are making it to the finals this year.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »
I say LAKERS vs. Cavs

Offline Jmanley1116

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 07:58:05 AM »
Now, THAT'S a die-hard Philly fan!  Philly's been my squad since the days of Dr. J, Caldwell Jones, Henry Bibby, et al., but ain't no way they are making it to the finals this year.

Man, I was joking.  Even with the win last night, I am still not picking them to even win two games this series.  The Sixers are my squad but I liken this win to the 2001 Finals Game 1 win when the Sixers took the first game over the Lakers.  The Magic gifted us a win.  Now, I believe, that the Sixers are gonna get spanked.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 08:23:28 AM »
When I left off watching the Sixers/Magic it looked like the Magic were running away.  I was quite surprised when I got back home and Dwight n'em had lost...

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 09:16:23 AM »
Dwight....*_______*  :-* SOmething about that dude.... :D :D :D

As much as I hate to say it/type it... Lakers vs Cavs.

I don't like Kobe or Lebron, but I would want the Cavs to win. Just because of my STRONG dislike of Kobe. Kobe is a awesome player. One of the baddest but he just irks me. I love the rest of the Lakers team though.

Offline Jmanley1116

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 11:12:35 AM »
Dwight....*_______*  :-* SOmething about that dude.... :D :D :D

As much as I hate to say it/type it... Lakers vs Cavs.

I don't like Kobe or Lebron, but I would want the Cavs to win. Just because of my STRONG dislike of Kobe. Kobe is a awesome player. One of the baddest but he just irks me. I love the rest of the Lakers team though.

I agree about the Finals teams.  I also have a deep dislkie for Kobe.  I am a huge LeBron fan though. 

joshuag

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »

Sixers and Lakers

lakers ok but the sixers (WHAT STAR ARE YOU WISHING ON) LOL

I agree about the Finals teams.  I also have a deep dislkie for Kobe.  I am a huge LeBron fan though. 

HAHAH, kobe is the best player in the world, and he knows it and so does everyone else, ahahah cant hate on him he worked very hard when others didnt.

YEA!!! die-hard sixer fan to the end

When I left off watching the Sixers/Magic it looked like the Magic were running away.  I was quite surprised when I got back home and Dwight n'em had lost...

i was shocked to, i watched that game to the end. tonight the lakers spank the JAZZ again. and houston beat down there little brother somemore.

Offline J31

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 2 Sam 24:24

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:09 AM »
Huuuuuh! Argggh! :-\

Regardless to who comes out of the East.. Lakers will win another championship this year in 6. It might be the Cavs or Orlando but either way..... NO one can beat the Lakers too much deopth at skillposition and too many interchangeable skill players that cause match-up problems.

Regardless to the fact that nobody can afford to double team Kobe anymore and the fatc that he himself can not be stopped for 4 quarters, LA has too much fire power!

It's a wrap whoever thinks any other team has a chance, simple does nto really look at the game or the top 3 or 5 teams with an honest eye.

Th Lakers are like Boston last year COMPLETE no holes no chinks in the game at all. And if they do have 1 you can't exploit it enough to win a series against them.

joshuag

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 11:09:14 AM »

Regardless to who comes out of the East.. Lakers will win another championship this year in 6. It might be the Cavs or Orlando but either way..... NO one can beat the Lakers too much deopth at skillposition and too many interchangeable skill players that cause match-up problems.

Regardless to the fact that nobody can afford to double team Kobe anymore and the fatc that he himself can not be stopped for 4 quarters, LA has too much fire power!

It's a wrap whoever thinks any other team has a chance, simple does nto really look at the game or the top 3 or 5 teams with an honest eye.

Th Lakers are like Boston last year COMPLETE no holes no chinks in the game at all. And if they do have 1 you can't exploit it enough to win a series against them.

i was saying the same thing man, LA has too much fire power and skilled roll players that can score 20 points easy if you leave them open.ha-ha no double teaming cause all of them pass the ball, and all of them beside bynum can run point (ball handle skills) hahah crazy... the only team i am watching that will give lakers trouble is portland and that will be a very hard push for them....

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 11:17:31 AM »

i was saying the same thing man, LA has too much fire power and skilled roll players that can score 20 points easy if you leave them open.ha-ha no double teaming cause all of them pass the ball, and all of them beside bynum can run point (ball handle skills) hahah crazy... the only team i am watching that will give lakers trouble is portland and that will be a very hard push for them....

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 11:22:41 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline J31

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 2 Sam 24:24

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 11:30:29 AM »

Aldrige, Pryz and Oden will help Portland but the problem is Roy will be guarded by Kobe...period and well we know how that is going to go. And then when Kobe get tired or needs a rest Ariza will be guardidng him and EVERYTHING in Portland goes through Roy.

Houston has no Kobe or Ariza at best they have Artest and Battier. Ariza is faster and longer than Artest and Kobe, well his defense speaks for itself. I don't see Portland being able to hang with LA either not in a series at least.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »
LAKERS vs. Cavs... Lakers in 6.

If it goes to 7, then Cleveland will be hard to beat with the home court. Even though LA whipped that tail on the road in the regular season, with Kobe having the flu, I don't see Lebron letting game 7 slip away from him so easily. But we have Kobe, and Lebron is not Kobe, yet!

Offline cordney

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • We will meet again!!!

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 03:43:53 PM »
One word....KOBE
‎"It is okay to fail, it is unacceptable to become a failure"

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »
Aldrige, Pryz and Oden will help Portland but the problem is Roy will be guarded by Kobe...period and well we know how that is going to go. And then when Kobe get tired or needs a rest Ariza will be guardidng him and EVERYTHING in Portland goes through Roy.

Houston has no Kobe or Ariza at best they have Artest and Battier. Ariza is faster and longer than Artest and Kobe, well his defense speaks for itself. I don't see Portland being able to hang with LA either not in a series at least.

The Blazers are practically your home team, I can't believe you're rooting against them.  That would be like me going against the Utah Ja...  carry on, then. :D

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »
I watch the game, but don't follow it like I used to. I must say though that the Lakers vs. the Rockets series is definately one to watch. I had my doubts about the Rockets pulling out a victory on Mon., but they proved me wrong and played a good game overall. Last night's game, was more violent than the previous one (Battier's bloody eye), with the ejection of both Artest and Fisher.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 41   Go Up