LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: NBA PLAY-OFFS  (Read 37087 times)

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member
  • "Be healed, be delivered, and be set free"

Re: NBA PLAY-OFFS
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 09:08:59 AM »
guys i have watched him and i have nba league pass i watch nba games all day and night. i am not saying he isnt good but he is not the best in the league.

I'd like to know who you think is?  In your opinion who would be the best player today...

Here's what some analysts have to say...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/rankings

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/flagrant-foul/2008-2009-top-20-nba-fantasy-player-rankings-ar49119.html

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/staff/posts/44961-si-players-nba-poll-who-is-the-best-all-around-athlete-in-the-nba

Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

joshuag

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 09:18:51 AM »
I personally would like to see his Top 5, as he said there are "a few" who are better than Lebron James....including Kevin Garnett ( ?/? ).

I wouldn't ask him to give his top 5 without giving mine (and subjecting myself to the same scrutiny)

1. Lebron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Dwight Howard
5. Chris Paul

chris paul and howard arent in my top 5 hahahahaha

I look at position and conf. and all around team play as to the best players.

position lebron is the best (at his position)
kobe/wade/ melo is the best at there position
howard / shaq /garnett at there position
ducan(healthy)/ outlaw / granger(pacers)/sheed (when he is fired up)  at there position
nash/ chris paul / roy (blazers) at there position

i am a fan of the game not just a team or player...

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »

What???
Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

Incognegro

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2009, 09:28:07 AM »

Sooooooo give us yours.

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »
I personally would like to see his Top 5, as he said there are "a few" who are better than Lebron James....including Kevin Garnett ( ?/? ).

I wouldn't ask him to give his top 5 without giving mine (and subjecting myself to the same scrutiny)

1. Lebron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Dwight Howard
5. Chris Paul

No Tracy McGrady????!!!! I would Tracy McGrady in Kobe's spot and add Paul Pierce to the list.

Weird? Yeah I know. But they my top players.

Offline cordney

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • We will meet again!!!

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2009, 09:38:23 AM »
Kobe is the best player in the game!!!  Ask LeBron who he thinks is the best player in the league is!!!!
‎"It is okay to fail, it is unacceptable to become a failure"

Incognegro

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »
No Tracy McGrady????!!!! I would Tracy McGrady in Kobe's spot and add Paul Pierce to the list.

T-Mac?  If he can stay healthy he might have a shot. 

Check his 08-09 stats in the handful of games he actually played before getting injured.....again.

Kobe is the best player in the game!!!  Ask LeBron who he thinks is the best player in the league is!!!!

He'll give you the diplomatic answer that all the great ones give.

Incognegro

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2009, 09:44:05 AM »

As a matter of fact, T-Mac and Pierce aren't even the best players on their own teams.   :D

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2009, 09:46:25 AM »
As a matter of fact, T-Mac and Pierce aren't even the best players on their own teams.   :D

Indeed. And, I don't follow basketball like that.  :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2009, 09:47:14 AM »
my top 5.

1.  Lebron James
2.  Dwanye Wade
3.  Chris Paul
4.  Kobe Bryant
5.  Derrick Rose

Check out the season ranks

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/seasonleaders
Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2009, 09:51:38 AM »
As a matter of fact, T-Mac and Pierce aren't even the best players on their own teams.   :D

They sure aren't. But they are still my favs.

Incognegro

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2009, 09:53:26 AM »

I can't take that from you.   :)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »

So, in other words...know what, nevamind.  8)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2009, 09:55:31 AM »

Come on dude.  most player say another players is the best player in the NBA. Lebron is not an arrogant individual either.  Kobe Bryant is.  In game 2 Kobe bryant didn't just shoot well he also taunted the other defenders saying curse words which i will not repeat as well as insighting that the other player can't hold me.  See players loose respect for you even if you are a great shooter or defender.  If you out just to make the other person look bad and taunt them every play and whine after every call when doesn't go your waay then people loose respect for you.  how many people in a pick up game would really want Kobe Byrant on there team.. I wouldn't because he is not a team player, he doesn't care how well you play as long as he got his stats, and that's all he has.  Aint won a championship since shack lost cause he was so determined to show everyone he was the MR Franchise.  Shaq saw different.  And lebron had a super duper game last night but if u noticed there was alot of cherring and excitment but it was jeering and taunting, it was a group of guys just having alot of fun.  The lakers turned desperate tuesday because the Rockets turned out to be a legit threat to there championship  run.  If the lakers lose again after consecutive years then the numbers will prove it for themselves.  I predict Clevland Cavs vs Denver for Finals Cavs will win is 6-7 games.  It may go the wire but the Cavs have every thing it takes.
Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

joshuag

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »
my top 5.

1.  Lebron James
2.  Dwanye Wade
3.  Chris Paul
4.  Kobe Bryant
5.  Derrick Rose

hahahah, dude all of them besides kobe havent been in the league long enough and they still have milk on there breathe...

Incognegro

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2009, 09:57:45 AM »
my top 5.

1.  Lebron James
2.  Dwanye Wade
3.  Chris Paul
4.  Kobe Bryant
5.  Derrick Rose

Putting Paul ahead of Bryant?  I'm a big Chris Paul fan, but.... :-\

I'm not sure how Rose beat out Dwight Howard either, but to each his own.

joshuag

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »
Come on dude.  most player say another players is the best player in the NBA. Lebron is not an arrogant individual either.  Kobe Bryant is.  In game 2 Kobe bryant didn't just shoot well he also taunted the other defenders saying curse words which i will not repeat as well as insighting that the other player can't hold me.  See players loose respect for you even if you are a great shooter or defender.  If you out just to make the other person look bad and taunt them every play and whine after every call when doesn't go your waay then people loose respect for you.  how many people in a pick up game would really want Kobe Byrant on there team.. I wouldn't because he is not a team player, he doesn't care how well you play as long as he got his stats, and that's all he has.  Aint won a championship since shack lost cause he was so determined to show everyone he was the MR Franchise.  Shaq saw different.  And lebron had a super duper game last night but if u noticed there was alot of cherring and excitment but it was jeering and taunting, it was a group of guys just having alot of fun.  The lakers turned desperate tuesday because the Rockets turned out to be a legit threat to there championship  run.  If the lakers lose again after consecutive years then the numbers will prove it for themselves.  I predict Clevland Cavs vs Denver for Finals Cavs will win is 6-7 games.  It may go the wire but the Cavs have every thing it takes.

if you think lebron dont curse like the rest of them do your wrong... jordan did it too... players would tell you jordan would say stuff in there ear while playing... but you didnt hear about it until he retired from the game...hahahha lebron the altar boy (NOT) hahahaha

lebron is playing in the east not the west conf. where he would not be as good.. they are faster and bigger in the west...

Incognegro

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2009, 09:59:56 AM »

ducan(healthy)/ outlaw / granger(pacers)/sheed (when he is fired up)  at there position

This post is a COPOUT. 

Who are your top 5?  Not your top players at each position.   ::)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »

The altar is thata way cause you need to repent. You've been stanin' for Kobe this entire thread.  ::)

joshuag

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2009, 10:09:44 AM »
This post is a COPOUT. 

Who are your top 5?  Not your top players at each position.   ::)

it isnt a copout, you really cant walk around and say 1 person is the best player in the world when he's still new and everyone is in different positions.

top 10 players i like to watch

kobe, shaq(prime), b.davis (when healthy), AI you cant stop him (even though he shoots alot), billups , lebron (he's moving up but the draft this year will change some things around), t-mac (healthy), ray allen, melo, wade
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41   Go Up