LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Down

Author Topic: NBA PLAY-OFFS  (Read 37088 times)

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: NBA PLAY-OFFS
« Reply #800 on: June 17, 2009, 03:14:16 PM »
...Lebron is not expected to be a Knickerbocker 'til 2010 season pop.  A lot of us in the East Coast think he's a gonner.  The Knicks have plenty of time/money to bring in the right pieces around Lebron too.  Cleveland's in trouble. lol

...the Lakers have a great shot of repeating but it will be very, very difficult.  You Laker fans have to understand that the key for the championship repeat lies with Phil Jackson coming back.  There is speculation that he may ride out into the sunset.  Then what???

I understand that 2010 is Lebron's free agent year. I still think he may bypass on the NY deal. But, they do have the most money.

Phil has to come back in order for us to repeat. Jenie Buss isn't letting her man go anywhere. He'll be sleeping on the couch is if tries to bounce.

Let's not forget about Orlando. The have a good chance of getting back to the finals just as anyone else. They have a good team. They need to not depend on the 3's so much, but their right there.

Offline Joshorgan

• LGM Member
  • Watch what you think. Mean what you say.

« Reply #801 on: June 17, 2009, 03:14:41 PM »
Laught at LBJ while you can ;D ;D But at the same time the pic is funny.

People use to laugh at Jordan the same way. Saying he couldn't win the big one. He didn't win one until his 7th year if my math serves me right or until he was 29 years old. We all know what happened after that. I am watching this Lakers parade and man they are just throwing my man Lebron under the bus. If they really know Kobe is the best then why OH WHY do they feel the need to throw off on Lebron or even bring him into it. This is suppose to be about Kobe not Lebron. ;D

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #802 on: June 17, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »
Laught at LBJ while you can ;D ;D But at the same time the pic is funny.

People use to laugh at Jordan the same way. Saying he couldn't win the big one. He didn't win one until his 7th year if my math serves me right or until he was 29 years old. We all know what happened after that. I am watching this Lakers parade and man they are just throwing my man Lebron under the bus. If they really know Kobe is the best then why OH WHY do they feel the need to throw off on Lebron or even bring him into it. This is suppose to be about Kobe not Lebron. ;D
Yeah, it's not cool, but I guess it's the same reason Lebron's fans take every opportunity to take a stab at Kobe.

Incognegro

« Reply #803 on: June 18, 2009, 08:47:28 AM »
Yeah, it's not cool, but I guess it's the same reason Lebron's fans take every opportunity to take a stab at Kobe.

Take a stab at Kobe?  Why?  Because he's the fear of Colorado residents and Hotel employees worldwide?   :-X

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #804 on: June 18, 2009, 08:49:54 AM »
Take a stab at Kobe?  Why?  Because he's the fear of Colorado residents and Hotel employees worldwide?   :-X
Case. in. point.

Incognegro

« Reply #805 on: June 18, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »
Case. in. point.

But I didn't say nuffin!!!!

Man, this is like the time Kobe was accused of committing a crime!

...except I'm innocent.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Up