LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What really is the best way to learn?  (Read 6193 times)

Offline Dwreck

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: What really is the best way to learn?
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 12:44:01 PM »
lol yeah that'll be wassup tho if t-block made a dvd, but i say free dvds for everybody!!! when u think about it what does money really mean? Its just paper, i could take pencils and stamp "10" on em and still cash in. The fact that im helping my fellow brother is rewarding enough, now who's with me?
I'm with you to a certain point. Remember, "the laborer is worthy of his hire." To answer the question what is the best way to learn I would add to the excellent advice already given that you pick up a copy of "Plaidy", a technical studies book that teaches how to correctly play trills, scales, broken chords, connected thirds, fourths, and sixths, scales in thirds, fourths, etc and so forth and so on. You may have to ask the music store you frequent to order it for you. Also, Jamey Aebersold is an excellent source for putting into practice a lot of what T-Block and others are laying out on this site. Jamey provides CD's of songs for you to practice along with so that we can experiment with these new ideas. Ladies and Gentlemen I have found a new home. Thank you one and all!!!
Dwreck says, "study to shew...rightly dividing the notes of truth.
Read 2 Timothy 2:15.

Offline ma1ne

• LGM Member
  • He that findeth a wife! PRAISE HIM! LOL
    • Facebook

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 10:59:29 AM »
Yeah i kno im just messin, i would def buy it tho but look another question, now i understand the major scale and the chords to match it but what do they mean when they say that u can harmonize the major scale with only the 1 4 5 chords? Does that work for the minor as well?
Play skilfully with a loud noise Psalm 33:3

Offline baggettcindy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 08:58:05 PM »
all..thanx for the advice/posts....I am at the beginning level
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up