LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!  (Read 431 times)

Offline Quebass86

• LGM Member

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
« on: May 10, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »
To all the mothers on LGM I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day. May God continue to bless you and keep you. Thank all you mothers because if it wasn't for you there we be no us....Also to some of you fathers who are single parents the same to you.

May God's Grace & Mercy smile upon you!

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 09:52:22 PM »
so why dont we help every mother improve their lives by introducing them to the world of bass. lol.
For my God... let "Golden Axe" prevail.

Offline Quebass86

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »
Hey, that wouldn't be bad. I grew up in church with a lady named ms.Jones...she played organ but she had a mean left foot..she would do those base lines and the choir would march in...choirs don't march in anymore....now that I think of it that added about 20 minutes to the service because it took so long for them to get up to the choir stand and it was only about 10 of them on a good sunday. Two steps foward and one step back with a "sway to the side and dip to the right"....LOL!!! man, I miss that old school church sometimes....
May God's Grace & Mercy smile upon you!

Offline dhagler

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 10:41:16 AM »
My mother calls me "BB" even though she knows full well that I do NOT play a guitar!

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 08:15:50 PM »
My mother calls me "BB" even though she knows full well that I do NOT play a guitar!
u just gotta take that deep breath with the clenched fist and just keep movin. thats what i do.
For my God... let "Golden Axe" prevail.
Pages: [1]   Go Up