LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few new vidoes  (Read 4263 times)

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

Re: A few new vidoes
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 11:41:10 AM »
..***Pumping of the fist***  8) Junk..!!Junk..!! Junk..!!Junk..!!Junk..!!Junk..!!Junk..!!
I visit the site once a month and lay hands on the screen... in Jesus name..!! lol...

Jesus plays a Callowhill Junk too? hmmm...so thats why its so highly favored. lol.
For my God... let "Golden Axe" prevail.

Offline Torch7

• LGM Member
    • Gospel Bass Guitar Lessons Site

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »
Re-watching the videos, and laughing at the second video after you moved the camera, you wanted to re-adjust, but the groove had already bitten you...LOL!

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 01:34:43 AM »
Re-watching the videos, and laughing at the second video after you moved the camera, you wanted to re-adjust, but the groove had already bitten you...LOL!

no mention of gospelbasslines.com either. did y'all endorsement deal expire? lol

Offline jeremyr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Callowhill fanatic
    • My Youtube Chanel

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2009, 08:38:09 AM »
no mention of gospelbasslines.com either. did y'all endorsement deal expire? lol

Bro you are CRAZY!!! LOL!!!!
Somebody put me in the key of E#

Offline Torch7

• LGM Member

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2009, 10:13:03 AM »

Yeah, what's up with that... our contract is binding through fiscal year 2011!  I'm gone need 3 shout-outs in the next video...LOL!

Offline CallowHill

• LGM Member
    • CallowHill Guitars

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »
Yeah, what's up with that... our contract is binding through fiscal year 2011!  I'm gone need 3 shout-outs in the next video...LOL!

Ahhh!!!  I need to link to your site through mine.  As far as I'm concerned, we have a binding contract through "whenever" because I appreciate the attention.  Jeremy on the other hand, is a sketchy dude.  Shady.  Look out, nothing but trouble. ;)

Offline jeremyr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Callowhill fanatic
    • My Youtube Chanel

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2009, 12:09:41 PM »
Ahhh!!!  I need to link to your site through mine.  As far as I'm concerned, we have a binding contract through "whenever" because I appreciate the attention.  Jeremy on the other hand, is a sketchy dude.  Shady.  Look out, nothing but trouble. ;)

Offline Kelz-Da-Basshead

• LGM Member

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »
too bad nobody watches my videos. I would take that endorsement today. Callowhill is right about that Jeremy guy though. He'll post pics of you with your bass face. It's the reason my videos only go up to my chin. I doubt my bass face is bad.
you got to hear numbers

Offline bassthumpa

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • My blog

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »
You've posted vids before, haven't you?  I seemed to remember watching one of yours and finding some tasty grooves going on.  What's your youtube page?

I'm afraid I've been the resident slacker in the vids department.  Can't explain why, maybe I'm kinda camera shy in that regard.  I'll try to get over it, lol!

Offline jeremyr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Callowhill fanatic
    • My Youtube Chanel

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2009, 01:01:57 PM »
You've posted vids before, haven't you?  I seemed to remember watching one of yours and finding some tasty grooves going on.  What's your youtube page?

I'm afraid I've been the resident slacker in the vids department.  Can't explain why, maybe I'm kinda camera shy in that regard.  I'll try to get over it, lol!

well you'll never have to hear the "Why did you even post that video.  You don't need to be posting videos and giving everybody everything you got.  You just need to show up at the church and Kill" pep talk :-\ :-X

Offline Torch7

• LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2009, 08:51:21 PM »

LOL! Tell us what you really think about jeremyr Tim.. :)

Offline Torch7

• LGM Member

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2009, 08:59:34 PM »
well you'll never have to hear the "Why did you even post that video.  You don't need to be posting videos and giving everybody everything you got.  You just need to show up at the church and Kill" pep talk :-\ :-X
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, stingy folks.  I'm so glad Jesus wasn't only out for self, or at the Garden of Gethsemane, only thinking about showing up to "church to Kill" or we would all be dead in our sins.

Keep doing what you do br'er, we all enjoy it.

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, stingy folks.  I'm so glad Jesus wasn't only out for self, or at the Garden of Gethsemane, only thinking about showing up to "church to Kill" or we would all be dead in our sins.

Keep doing what you do br'er, we all enjoy it.

but then he didnt have to worry about pics posted of him with "Garden of Gethsemane" face. lol
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up