LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray for the McNair Family......  (Read 637 times)

Offline bassmanundertaker

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "To God Be The Glory"

Pray for the McNair Family......
« on: July 04, 2009, 10:00:10 PM »
I know this is the "Bass Forum", but, i feel that "PRAYER" is necessary for the McNair family......Steve "Air" McNair, was found shot to death today..........what is this world coming to?
"To God Be The Glory for KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, and UNDERSTANDING of MY GIFTS that HE has Given ME!"

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

Re: Pray for the McNair Family......
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »
dude, if anything comes before bass, its definitely prayer.
For my God... let "Golden Axe" prevail.

Offline bassmanundertaker

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "To God Be The Glory"

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 10:21:33 PM »
I totally agree....as you can see from the scrren name....I am a Mortician and we just buried 2 young men who were shot and killed over "TURF" ?/? ?/? ?/? ?/? ?/? ?/?....if anything they should have been fighting over who was going to make it into the church to give "GOD" all of the "GLORY" that "HE" deserves.....we need "PRAYER" 24/7 in this world.
"To God Be The Glory for KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, and UNDERSTANDING of MY GIFTS that HE has Given ME!"

Offline Quebass86

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 11:26:43 PM »
Death happens everyday, but I cannot remember when in such a short period of time so many nationally known people have died. I truly believe God is trying to get our attention in more ways than one. My pastor said at the beginning of the year that this was going to be a year of "prayer" and we are definately seeing that in more ways than one.

I pray that we all live a life that is pleasing unto God. Even though we all sin know Christ in your heart and know that He knows you....Tell someone about the goodness of Christ, ask for forgiveness and believe that He has forgiven you and that His blood has washed us clean. Accepting Christ in ones' heart is the way to a happy eternal life. God is calling the young as well as the old. No day is promised to any of us.

Know Jesus in your heart...
May God's Grace & Mercy smile upon you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up