LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The long and weary road of my rig overhaul is complete...(i think)  (Read 479 times)

Offline jlynnb1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

ok...wow. I think I'm done. You know the saga I've had with amps the past few months. Well, after having the Bogner and returning it to by the a Budda, I traded the Budda in for the Bogner I've already had. Just came down tot he fact that everytime I went back in GC i ended up playing this amp for hours, the Budda was an impulse and I regretted it...now I'm happy, and will not be changing the amp for a long while...

I also finally got the Digitech GSP1101 w/ground control 2 rig i've been wanting. Love it...couldn't ask for more (except for a bit better mod/analog delay patch, but it's still good enough) really love this rig...works great in the 4cbl method.

Also got great Craigslist deals on an Ibanez RG350 with Dimzarzio Tone Zone in the bridge and Air Norton in the neck. Havent' had a flashy shredder guitar in a while,,,it's a blast to play. Also got super nice Fender Roadhouse Strat. Since I sold my American Deluxe last year i've been strat-less...no more. i never realize how much i miss having a strat around...until i go without then get one. love this guitar. will be great after a set-up.

that's been my journey...thankfully i think i can just relax and play for a while, lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up