LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'The Black Olympics" ..  (Read 916 times)

Offline DetroitB3

• LGM Member
  • Playing in the key of life
    • http://

'The Black Olympics" ..
« on: July 17, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »
Does this offend you? Martellus Bennet of the Dallas Cowboys has been in the news for this video and it has been receiving some negative feedback...I have to admit that I did laugh a lil' bit after I saw it ...this should have been kept in house, but it is just harmless fun and sometimes typical behavior when athletes get together...all in all, I don't think he intended to be offensive..just should have thought twice about airing it online.

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

Re: 'The Black Olympics" ..
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »
Thought the humour was abit flat in some parts but still thought it was funny.

Offline Hotsticks1

• LGM Member
  • Welcome to my world...
    • Myspace

Re: 'The Black Olympics" ..
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 02:51:05 AM »
I don't think its offensive at all man. Its no different than an episode of "House of Payne" or an episode of "Friends". Yes they're both comedies but their both directed at two different groups of people who understand whats going on. Its just a matter of understanding whats happening. I think that we can sometimes be too quick to point the finger when it comes down to this whole race thing...Now I could see if it was one race poking fun at another but that's totally not the case here, so there's no reason for anyone to be offended...I know I understand it...To be honest it not only made me laugh...It made me hungry...lol.  ;D
"If thine enemy wrong thee...Buy each of his children a drum"
Pages: [1]   Go Up