LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the Native Instrument B4 program  (Read 3450 times)

Offline gospeltime15101

• LGM Member

the Native Instrument B4 program
« on: July 19, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »
does anyone the website where i could get this demo.

Offline organman88

• LGM Member
    • Kue Musik Entertainment

Re: the Native Instrument B4 program
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »
www.nativeinstruments.com and click on producer and scroll sown 'til you see B4ii when you click on it you will see buy or demo on the upper right hand side
keyz 4 life

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 09:24:04 PM »
That's a tight program. i been using it for about 7 years now. used it at church several times.
MERCY EN!!

Offline gospeltime15101

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 10:18:51 PM »
okay.thank you ddw4e

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »
any comparrisons between B4 and clones like Korg cx3,Nord,Kurzweil?

Offline organman88

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
any comparrisons between B4 and clones like Korg cx3,Nord,Kurzweil?
there is no comparison the next best one  2 the b4ii is nord the only thing better about the b4ii is you literally have like 20 organs lol u can make and organ specifically 2 your taste
keyz 4 life

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 10:55:50 PM »
there is no comparison

I wouldnt say that. It depends on what you want in a board. for one, you dont get waterfall keys with the B4.

Offline dmmnola

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 01:59:37 AM »
Native instruments is coming out with an update soon that has a faster sampling rate, comparable to the genuine sound of the old tonewheels.

As for me, I think the best clone with the most realistic sound is the Hammond XK3c with the 971 or 3300 Leslie.

Offline SoundofJoy

• LGM Member
  • Play it again Sam
    • Sam's Gospel Music Course

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »
I use it as a standalone player with Roland PK-5 midi pedals. I haven't tried miding two keyboards but I'm sure it would work.

I love music, any kind of music.

Offline organman88

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »
I wouldnt say that. It depends on what you want in a board. for one, you dont get waterfall keys with the B4.
well true the keys give it the overall feeling but that doesnt matter 2 everyone and also what they are using it for like i would use the nord for church services and the b4ii 4 live concerts and studio gigs
keyz 4 life

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »
well true the keys give it the overall feeling but that doesnt matter 2 everyone and also what they are using it for like i would use the nord for church services and the b4ii 4 live concerts and studio gigs

I started to get the B4, but I dont like the idea of having to use a computer, though I guess it has its benefits like portabilty when traveling, but if I were doing that I'd rather just have a module. other than portability,   I honesty cant see how the B4 is better than a hardware clone. btjm

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 04:31:03 AM »
I have it and it is incredible. The advantage to it is that it offers several drawbar settings, speaker cabinets, and tonewheels.  You can even choose a front or rear facing Leslie speaker it's so on point.  The accuracy is unbelievable.  Your modulation wheel/switch controls the Leslie speed.  If you don't have room for a B3 at the crib, this is what you want.  If you can't get it today, save up.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 06:18:17 AM »
I think Fatar or Studiologic was making some organ feel controllers that even had sliders that could be used as drawbars.A friend was actually considering getting 2 of those($500 each), a Muse Receptor(to replace his laptop),and go virtual ;guess Native makes piano emulations etc.So,he was looking at $4-5 k for a killer set up to replace EVERYTHING for a SOLID.light travel-studio rig.

Offline organman88

• LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 08:36:05 AM »
I started to get the B4, but I dont like the idea of having to use a computer, though I guess it has its benefits like portabilty when traveling, but if I were doing that I'd rather just have a module. other than portability,   I honesty cant see how the B4 is better than a hardware clone. btjm
did you try the demo yet
keyz 4 life

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »
did you try the demo yet

No. Do you need a midi interface to use it?

I heard the samples, and I wasnt impressed. I heard Sound of Joy use it on youtube, and it sounded good, but I still wasnt crazy about the sound,

and I dont need to use it to know that I wouldnt like it. Why would anybody want to change drawbars with a mouse? Sure you can buy the seperate Drawbar controller, but if you are gonna do that, why not just buy a hardware drawbar module that works without a computer?

Offline organman88

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »
No. Do you need a midi interface to use it?

I heard the samples, and I wasnt impressed. I heard Sound of Joy use it on youtube, and it sounded good, but I still wasnt crazy about the sound,

and I dont need to use it to know that I wouldnt like it. Why would anybody want to change drawbars with a mouse? Sure you can buy the seperate Drawbar controller, but if you are gonna do that, why not just buy a hardware drawbar module that works without a computer?
yea u can or u can use a regular keyboard using the mouse 2 move the drawbars sucks but I think if u actually try it maybe your mind will change but I feel you about the drawbar part
keyz 4 life

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »
yea u can or u can use a regular keyboard using the mouse 2 move the drawbars sucks but I think if u actually try it maybe your mind will change but I feel you about the drawbar part

Yeah, I'm always changing drawbars and hittin buttons and what not, though I think you can program your board to do some of those functions.

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 11:16:24 AM »
Yeah, I'm always changing drawbars and hittin buttons and what not, though I think you can program your board to do some of those functions.

You can. I use my Axiom 61 to work my drawbars. It even have a drawbar mode so you can pull them down the same way like the organ.
MERCY EN!!

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 11:19:57 AM »
You can. I use my Axiom 61 to work my drawbars. It even have a drawbar mode so you can pull them down the same way like the organ.

Do you still have to use a midi interface beteen the board and the computer?
Pages: [1]   Go Up