LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Making His Band Part 2  (Read 41333 times)

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

Re: Making His Band Part 2
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2009, 11:12:28 AM »
Mouth of the South!

...lol
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2009, 11:43:22 AM »
LOL! ;D

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »
LOL!! :D
Im too tall to act small.

Offline robdown

• LGM Member
  • Beats.
    • Reverb Nation

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2009, 02:10:54 PM »
Latest episode with the singers...uh, yeah I think I'll stop watching now. Thank the sweet Lord baby Jesus for football!

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
ur inside source is wrong buddy..cuz tim rawbiz didnt make the final cut..but HEY keep watching.lol

If Rawbiz didn't make it, then it was because they wanted somebody hungry that they could control, and I know Rawbiz aint gonna stand for no foolishness.  It aint like he's hurting anyway.  Last I heard, he's presently playing for Toni Braxton.  I guess that means Jamareo is gonna be the one.

As for last night's show, it was GAH'BAHGE!!!!!!  Charity should have went home.  She might be cute, but the soul was not there.  And "Jaila".........way too much. ::) :-\  The talent is there with Jaila, but there's too much else there that is a causing a distraction and I seriously doubt the Diddy is going to allow that in the end.  I pretty much consider that a sideshow.  If Rawbiz is gone before it's over, then I'm done with it.  Next week, Lynette is going to get her feelings hurt by some guy the she likes that doesn't like her back.  Whatever, save that for something else because it has nothing to do with the music.

And one more thing.  How is a man in a dress gonna get upset because another man doesn't help him with his bag when he's the biggest man up in the doggone house?       
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2009, 04:48:46 PM »
Mouth of the South!

...lol

that was a good one primo..lol!!

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

As for last night's show, it was GAH'BAHGE!!!!!!  Charity should have went home.  She might be cute, but the soul was not there. 

And one more thing.  How is a man in a dress gonna get upset because another man doesn't help him with his bag when he's the biggest man up in the doggone house?       

man i was thinking that same THING!!..lol

but in all honesty i feel theres nobody on the show thats good enough to play drums for diddy..

Offline tko05

• LGM Member

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »
Romeo got HEATED!!! LOL!
“If Better Is Possible, Good Is No Longer An Option.

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
I feel like I don't even know whats going on anymore with this show...They contradict themselves all the time saying play with swag, read with swag, yet do everything verbatim...
Playing what is on paper/wax note for note yet adding emotion, your personsonality to it is what making music is about. It is totally possible to do and in most cases what we all should strive to do (unless we are told to stick to a specific vibe or reproduce a particular artist/musicians sound/feel). This is not contradictory.
They play favorites basically naming people to parts and excepting certain things from certain people but never cutting any slack when all the parts aren't there for others...They hardley ever anything positive to say...
We see this happen in sports all the time. If you have not experienced it then you probably didn't play in a highly competitive atmospher. Bobby Knight was never pleased but a great coach. Harsh technique but highly motivating. It is also seen in the military... drill sergeant ... pledging fraternities... "you may never be right just don't be wrong and don't be late, LOL." Ray Charles, buddy Rich, James Brown were all strict perfectionists that were hard too please but they brought the best out of the people they worked with.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2009, 07:05:25 AM »
"you may never be right just don't be wrong and don't be late, LOL." Ray Charles, buddy Rich, James Brown were all strict perfectionists that were hard too please but they brought the best out of the people they worked with.

Thats good teaching!!

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »
Romeo got HEATED!!! LOL!

LOL! Why did he tell Nina he was the only one that wanted her there. To be honest, Nina's and Ameera's voices are incredible though. Don't be mad at me for this, but I don't think Jaila can sing all that well no matter what gender.

Charity reminds me of this pianist in town who's dad is well known and is a music teacher. The dude thinks just because his dad is a very good musician that means he has it all together too. The funny thing is nobody here wants to play on a gig with him.

Offline tko05

• LGM Member

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2009, 09:38:23 AM »
LOL! Why did he tell Nina he was the only one that wanted her there. To be honest, Nina's and Ameera's voices are incredible though. Don't be mad at me for this, but I don't think Jaila can sing all that well no matter what gender.

Charity reminds me of this pianist in town who's dad is well known and is a music teacher. The dude thinks just because his dad is a very good musician that means he has it all together too. The funny thing is nobody here wants to play on a gig with him.

LOL! I don't know why Romeo had to put everyone on blast. that was mad tacky.... And HILARIOUS! LOL

Charity does come off as super arrogant. She got on my nerves talking about her parents PHD's in music.
“If Better Is Possible, Good Is No Longer An Option.

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »
Don't be mad at me for this, but I don't think Jaila can sing all that well no matter what gender.
Co Sign.

This show just became wack to me.  >:(

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »
Don't be mad at me for this, but I don't think Jaila can sing all that well no matter what gender.

Jaila can indeed sing, but HE is such a sideshow that that fact is easily ignorable.

Charity does come off as super arrogant. She got on my nerves talking about her parents PHD's in music.

Charity is acting like her parents' skills gives her automatic talent and an edge.  Sure, she may have the breathing and pronunciations right, but it doesn't give her soul which she is severely lacking.  She was singing all proper and poised and destroyed the song IMO.  Gimme a break.  I personally think they kept her around because they needed some eye candy for the cameras. 
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »
Jaila can indeed sing, but HE is such a sideshow that that fact is easily ignorable.  

I'm glad you think he can sing. I sure as heck don't think he can sing. Maybe if Jaila was the only one in the competition, but compared to Nina and some of the others...I don't see it. I don't like his voice at all to be honest, but I guess that's why each of us has our on opinion. You are right about Charity.

Offline Mintdakid

• LGM Member
  • I AM just a Vessel!

« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2009, 09:14:45 AM »
Nissan looked ticked off and when did R. Lewis walk off..  did anyone else catch that?
Organ Training Camp has begun

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2009, 11:18:01 PM »

but in all honesty i feel theres nobody on the show thats good enough to play drums for diddy..

I know it's your opinion....but Walter Barnes (bass)is on the show doc! He's more than good enough and qualified to play the Diddy gig. James "Mook" Agnew (drums) is capaable as well!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2009, 01:33:17 AM »
This show is getting very predicable! I did like it somewhat, now I'm like  ?/?...

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member
  • Yaron MusicCo. Gospels Fresh Sound!

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »

please pm me who this is, me and c. brown are trying to figure it out .........lol

Offline malthumb

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise Is What I Do
    • Your Car Does What?!?!?

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2009, 08:43:21 PM »
....Nina's and Ameera's voices are incredible though.....

Agree, but if Nina's voice left her after just 3 or 4 days of working it hard, she probably would have problems on tour.
FAITH unites people
RELIGION divides FAITH
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up