LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to figure out who sings these 3 songs  (Read 1648 times)

Offline destined4greatness

• LGM Member

Trying to figure out who sings these 3 songs
« on: August 05, 2009, 01:54:47 AM »
I am new to this site and very much excited about joining. I will also be upgrading my membership as soon as I get paid lol!!! Besides that I am the 2nd musician(keyboard) at my church I attend in Baltimore, MD. Now on the the questions...

There are 3 songs me and my sisters used to sing and no matter how hard I try to find them I cant. Any help with the artist who sings these songs will be appreciated.

1st song goes like there.

You can come to him, just as you are, give him your all, and not just a part.
He's always loved you right from the start that's why you can come to him just as you are, you can come to him just as you are.
The vamp part goes like this : I must of been crazy I must of been out of my mind, took so long to see the truth wasted so much time, he came to my rescue the day that I called his name, now I'm so glad to tell you that I'm no longer the same.

2nd song is sung accapella

I've tried some of the things, this world had to offer me, I tried some of the things, they said would comfort me. But I'm glad to say that I'm here to stay with the Lord. Because my heart is satisfied with Jesus, he's the only one I need....

3rd song

the vamp is like: Unto the lord I will lift up my hands and be thankful to him cause he's worthy. Unto the lord I will give back the love that he's given to me, cause he's worthy.

Okay, so any help at all will be appreciated. I want to purchase the cd's and learn the songs but can't remember who sings them

Offline melodikangel

• LGM Member

Re: Trying to figure out who sings these 3 songs
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 04:36:59 PM »
i have been looking for the "unto the Lord" song for over 10 years!
i couldn't remember the name of the group or how the whole song went.
and whenever i'd search the internet i'd always come across your post.
i said if i ever found it, i'd come back and let you know.

well TODAY i was searching and found the answer!!!
the group was nujoi! hope this makes your day if you haven't already figured it out.   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X9pb-m4m0M

Offline melodikangel

• LGM Member

Re: Trying to figure out who sings these 3 songs
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »
oh and the a capella song is "i tried"
also by nujoi. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwYKhUD0q4c&index=5&list=PL396E92706901A46F

don't know about the first song you mentioned, but maybe it's nujoi too?

Pages: [1]   Go Up