LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The sickest clip i've ever seen in life. This is insane.  (Read 10959 times)

Offline BassbyGrace

• LGM Member
  • striving

Praise Him!

Offline organman88

• LGM Member
    • Kue Musik Entertainment

keyz 4 life

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: The sickest clip i've ever seen in life. This is insane.
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »
;D

That link doesn't count. Africans know how to praise God! I was in an African church for four years, and the music doesn't have to necessarily be good!

I only had two OMG moments with that video: when he made that dive, and when he fell backwards.

I really need to upload some clips of the church we just left. The people here, in the States, seem dead comparing.

On the Thad video: Maybe my ears are messed up, but it sounded like good pocket-work to me. Yea, he threw some runs in there, when some people may have just stuck to a root, but none of it sounded off to me. Personally, I felt the Spirit in it, but that's just me. Sometimes everyone won't get the message.

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »
Aye, I got that from Floaded lol.

yes there are people that are certified groupies. and u can sure enough tell the difference. trust me. when u crowded around a dude and jumpin around hollerin at everything he do, even the not so spectacular stuff such as tuning up or picking the booger and wiping it on his shirt, then ur a groupie. no doubt about it.
For my God... let "Golden Axe" prevail.

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2009, 01:13:21 AM »
And is it just me, or does Thaddeus look like Diddy since he cut his dreads off?

It's not just you!  In fact even before he cut his dreads off he looked like Diddy (in the face) to me!  :D  I wasn't going to say anything about at first because I thought I'd be the onlyest (int) one!

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2009, 01:28:40 AM »
I just realized what BRL stood for..."Bold.Right.Life"

DANGIT!  I MISSED THE CONFERENCE!!!  :'(  :'(

Offline Kelz-Da-Basshead

• LGM Member

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2009, 07:51:32 AM »
Yeah. J Drew Sheard posted some clips of the conference on youtube though. One of which is currently in discussion. I dont think J-Drew is a groupie he just knows who to watch. When i go to stuff in my area and i see certain groups I know, there are certain musicians that i know will definitely give you something to take home and practice. That does not necessarily mean i'm not paying attention to service, it just means im keeping my ears open.
you got to hear numbers

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member
  • Yaron MusicCo. Gospels Fresh Sound!

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
if it wasnt thad and just some no name bass player there would be noone in here supporting this clip, lets keep it 100%

Offline ddwilkins

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Arsenal!!!!
    • D'Wayne's Spot

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »
if it wasnt thad and just some no name bass player there would be noone in here supporting this clip, lets keep it 100%

Nope, I just think its all you that feels that way.
Keep God first and he'll do the rest!!!

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2009, 01:19:39 PM »

Nope, I just think its all you that feels that way.

all who??? dude thad missed hits in the clip, i saw another clip where tye was messing around on the organ (same conference) that wouldve been appropriate cuz they were jamming out but if you say its ok for thad not to be sensitive that he has close 30+ musicians on stage watching him maybe just maybe he should have tried to focus their attention on God and not himself..................and before you find an excuse for that too we have seen many a clip when tye, thad and the rest of the band went in on worship and even one when he gave up his bass bcuz the move of the Spirit was so thick

Offline floaded27

• LGM Member
    • MySpace Profile

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »

dude. i said that like 3 pages ago.
For my God... let "Golden Axe" prevail.

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2009, 01:49:32 PM »
dude. i said that like 3 pages ago.

i said on the 1st page too........lol

Offline ddwilkins

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Arsenal!!!!
    • D'Wayne's Spot

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »

all who??? dude thad missed hits in the clip, i saw another clip where tye was messing around on the organ (same conference) that wouldve been appropriate cuz they were jamming out but if you say its ok for thad not to be sensitive that he has close 30+ musicians on stage watching him maybe just maybe he should have tried to focus their attention on God and not himself..................and before you find an excuse for that too we have seen many a clip when tye, thad and the rest of the band went in on worship and even one when he gave up his bass bcuz the move of the Spirit was so thick

Too bad you can't see a sarcastic statement on the screen in front of you. I have no excuse for his playing and I'm not looking for one. BTW, did That ask for 30+ musicians to be on stage and watch him? who are you or anyone else to say that he has asked for the focus to be on him? This type of thinking is what drives people away from the church. There's always "church folk" who say you can't come to church unless you dress this way, well guess what, my church we wear jeans. There's "church folk" who say whites can't congregate with blacks, guess whay, my church is a mixer of white, black and hispanic, and we'll except any other race for that matter. There's "church folk" who say you can't play this style of music, well guess what, we play whatever music we want play as long as its glorifying God. It doesn't matter if its rap, which we just had a KJ52 concert for the kids, jazz, gospel, conservative, etc. The bottom line is that God gets the glory and not "us."

So before anyone asks, or if you don't ask, I'm not COGIC, AME, Pentacostal, Catholic, etc. I'm non-denominational focusing on the will and purpose of God. "period"

www.nbcconline.com

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2009, 02:29:44 PM »
M26, How can you know what he was focusing on? ?/?

Offline ddwilkins

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Arsenal!!!!
    • D'Wayne's Spot

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »

Thank you, my thoughts exactly!!!!!

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2009, 02:42:16 PM »
Thank you, my thoughts exactly!!!!!

man looks on the outside, but God..........Yall know the rest! :D

Offline ddwilkins

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Arsenal!!!!
    • D'Wayne's Spot

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »

:D :D ;D ;D

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »

I think there are four or five of us that said this.

It doesn't matter to me if it was him or someone else from here. I'd have the same response.

The truth is that some people that "overplay" don't know how to do it musicially. Some people run scales so much that it sounds overpowering. I don't feel he did that.

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member

« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2009, 10:17:40 PM »

I don't know and don't think I stated here thads focus was, but I guess in this age of popstar Hollywood gospel no one is accountable.

Too bad you can't see a sarcastic statement on the screen in front of you. I have no excuse for his playing and I'm not looking for one. BTW, did That ask for 30+ musicians to be on stage and watch him? who are you or anyone else to say that he has asked for the focus to be on him? This type of thinking is what drives people away from the church. There's always "church folk" who say you can't come to church unless you dress this way, well guess what, my church we wear jeans. There's "church folk" who say whites can't congregate with blacks, guess whay, my church is a mixer of white, black and hispanic, and we'll except any other race for that matter. There's "church folk" who say you can't play this style of music, well guess what, we play whatever music we want play as long as its glorifying God. It doesn't matter if its rap, which we just had a KJ52 concert for the kids, jazz, gospel, conservative, etc. The bottom line is that God gets the glory and not "us."

So before anyone asks, or if you don't ask, I'm not COGIC, AME, Pentacostal, Catholic, etc. I'm non-denominational focusing on the will and purpose of God. "period"

www.nbcconline.com

#1 wether thad asked for the attention or not he sure didn't try to sway them to where it belonged

#2 I don't know what church folk your talking about, maybe it's those that go to ur church who tell the youth to have sex just use a condom and if u still get pregnant get an abortion or don't worry since God loves us anyway it's cool u still get to sing ur solo or play the instruments and oh yea u might as well shack up too don't get married cuz ur young........the same church folk in ur church that tell the homosexual that we understand that u are living against the word of God but we still embrace and turn a blind eye.

Jeans, dressed up, black, white, jewelry, skirts have nothing to do with our repsonsibilities as Christians to first and foremost praise and worship God. U and ur type of church folk can do what y'all want and say but let's just look at how bad things in families and churches have gotten wit this liberated fake new age Christianity

I'm not the problem I

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member

« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »

Man looks on the outside, but God looks at Heart.

This does not give us the right to do as we want or not hold each other accountable

This is exactly y the church is falling apart cuz we wanna act like mess is not mess, I will concede that I think the modern church is rubbish and a lil partial to the old time that if u messed up u were still loved and held responsible.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up