LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm New Here  (Read 2767 times)

Zilpex

I'm New Here
« on: January 06, 2005, 12:23:06 AM »
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I am a "Gospel" drummer from San Diego, California. I've been into Fred Hammond for years, now. Not just the drumming but the music in it's entirety and the ministry of Mr. Hammond. We play a lot of his stuff at church where me and my brother in law head up the music ministry. Just thought I'd drop in a little note to say wassup to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Rick and I'm 22. Been playing since about 13 and have recently fallen into making tracks, beats, and all. I also build drums.
My favorites are all the usual; Gerald Heyward, Nisan Stewart, Marvin McQuitty, Calvin Rodgers, and Calvin Napper. Chris Coleman is new to me but I'm reallt digging this guy. Alvaro Lopez is also another big one for me., Weckl, Chambers, and all those cats too.

Aight see ya'll around the board.

Rick

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

Re: I'm New Here
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 01:29:53 AM »
Quote from: Zilpex
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I am a "Gospel" drummer from San Diego, California. I've been into Fred Hammond for years, now. Not just the drumming but the music in it's entirety and the ministry of Mr. Hammond. We play a lot of his stuff at church where me and my brother in law head up the music ministry. Just thought I'd drop in a little note to say wassup to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Rick and I'm 22. Been playing since about 13 and have recently fallen into making tracks, beats, and all. I also build drums.
My favorites are all the usual; Gerald Heyward, Nisan Stewart, Marvin McQuitty, Calvin Rodgers, and Calvin Napper. Chris Coleman is new to me but I'm reallt digging this guy. Alvaro Lopez is also another big one for me., Weckl, Chambers, and all those cats too.

Aight see ya'll around the board.

Rick

WELCOME TO THE LGM WEBSITE ZILPEX!! :D  :D
MERCY EN!!

Offline dstubbs

• LGM Member
    • http://

Welcome Zilpex
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 06:57:18 AM »
Welcome Zilpex

Offline drummerboyy01

• LGM Member
    • http://www.drummerboyy01@.yahoo.com

I'm New Here
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 07:26:54 AM »
Welcome

Offline DrummerEternal

• LGM Member

I'm New Here
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 07:43:54 AM »
Welcome to the spot man.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

I'm New Here
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 07:52:53 AM »
Hi Ziplex & Welcome to LGM.

Hey, I'm a Fred Hammond Fan too. Here is a group picture taken back in October, That's me in the red.

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

I'm New Here
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2005, 07:59:41 AM »
Welcome welcome welcome.

Be Blessed as you fellowship here!  :D

BBoy  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8
Pages: [1]   Go Up