LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 72   Go Down

Author Topic: The TOTAL HEALTH Transformation Club  (Read 117610 times)

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: The TOTAL HEALTH Transformation Club
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 02:17:53 PM »
Where'd ya get 'em from?? If you have more, you should give them away. That's a nice way to make someone smile, too.  :)  If you got them from a co-worker, you need to tell him/her that you're trying to cut out excessive sweets, and ask him/her to slap your wrist next time they see you popping chocolate! LOL!!

That's why it's always good to tell people. Some folks are happy to keep you accountable.  ;D

Secondly, stock your drawers at work with healthier snacks.

FWIW, there's nothing wrong with a kiss or two. Just (a) be conscious of it... lol. You don't wanna be eating them and not realizing it until after you've eaten them.  :D :D :D (b) make yourself "pay" for it. When you fall off, make yourself work the calories off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

What am I gonna do for a vegetable today??!!!  :-[

I got them from the community candy jar...LOL. I just won't get any anymore. Maybe one here and there, but I will be more conscious. I can't find your email address. Can I please have it again? I need Nessa's too. I'll have to PM her.

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »
CTS: About to start on my first bottle of water today.

churchyreal

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 07:25:39 AM »
I'm on lap 11 at the track. Had oatmeal for breakfast.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 07:30:53 AM »
I'm planning to press through the pain and get my workout in tonight. I haven't worked out since Friday. Those lunges are not to be taken lightly. Four days later, I'm still in pain. :-[

I only had one bottle of water yesterday - gonna try for two. Still havenbt been by the supermarket to get my Crystal Light.

GOOD JOB, CHURCHY!!! Did you work those kisses off, MM04?
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 07:38:35 AM »
I'm planning to press through the pain and get my workout in tonight. I haven't worked out since Friday. Those lunges are not to be taken lightly. Four days later, I'm still in pain. :-[

I only had one bottle of water yesterday - gonna try for two. Still havenbt been by the supermarket to get my Crystal Light.

GOOD JOB, CHURCHY!!! Did you work those kisses off, MM04?

Yep! After I did my crunches, I just laid out on the floor. I was so tired.
On another note....When you exercise, take a shower and go to bed, that's some GOOD sleep!!!

churchyreal

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 07:52:23 AM »
Oh yeah I drunk water in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. I have not had a soda since Wednesday evening. The only other drink I been drinking has been fruit punch. I'm getting ready to drink water right now!

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 07:54:22 AM »
....Alright, I guess I'll jump on the band wagon.

I'll post more later.

Waiting for later..... ;D

Brittsings87

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 08:17:29 AM »
LOL I know right? I got yall after this class....

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 09:40:06 AM »
CTS: On my 2nd 12oz of water. Left my lunch at home, so I think I'll go to Subway or get a grilled chicken sandwich from somewhere.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2009, 09:47:20 AM »
I forgot to report on my spiritual health goals...

Probably because I have no progress to report. LOL!

It's been kinda hard to designate a time because so far both times that I tried don't really work consistently, and I need an hour that I can be consistent with.

Still trying to figure that part out.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

churchyreal

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2009, 09:51:54 AM »
I went to the doctor this morning and the good news is that my blood pressure has significantly improved since beginning this transformation process but the blood pressure is still not where it needs to be. The bottom number is the problem. But the transformation shall continue. Better diet, taking medicine, less stress, I shall continue!

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2009, 09:53:45 AM »
I went to the doctor this morning and the good news is that my blood pressure has significantly improved since beginning this transformation process but the blood pressure is still not where it needs to be. The bottom number is the problem. But the transformation shall continue. Better diet, taking medicine, less stress, I shall continue!
Thank God for the improvement! Keep doing whatcha doing! It will get better.

Brittsings87

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »
Alrighty, so I have like TERRIBLE eating habits. I could go a whole day without eating, sometimes 2 days. Sometimes if I just look at food I'll get full lol, seriously. But when I do get hungry, I eat ALOT. Majority of my money goes to McDonalds  :-\ and I barely eat that. It would be a miracle if I could eat 2 full meals in a day. So I guess I can work on my eating habits. I lost soo much weight one time that I weighed 98 pounds. My mom thought I was anerexic(sp?) lol.

Ummmm I use to exercise, but I stopped. I need to start because I'm starting to get a stomach, and uhhh... me no likey that! Gotta get my cut back. Water isn't an issue, I use to HATE drinking water,  blah. But when I was in concert chorus in HS I got use to drinking it. But I only prefer room temperature water.

Spiritual health, I need to study more as opposed to just reading. And pray...... well I do pray, but spend more time in prayer.

Yeah, I think that's about it.

Oh, and  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I need to cut back on ice cream! Lord help!

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2009, 10:06:25 AM »
Alrighty, so I have like TERRIBLE eating habits. I could go a whole day without eating, sometimes 2 days. Sometimes if I just look at food I'll get full lol, seriously. But when I do get hungry, I eat ALOT. Majority of my money goes to McDonalds  :-\ and I barely eat that. It would be a miracle if I could eat 2 full meals in a day. So I guess I can work on my eating habits. I lost soo much weight one time that I weighed 98 pounds. My mom thought I was anerexic(sp?) lol.

Ummmm I use to exercise, but I stopped. I need to start because I'm starting to get a stomach, and uhhh... me no likey that! Gotta get my cut back. Water isn't an issue, I use to HATE drinking water,  blah. But when I was in concert chorus in HS I got use to drinking it. But I only prefer room temperature water.

Spiritual health, I need to study more as opposed to just reading. And pray...... well I do pray, but spend more time in prayer.

Yeah...you need to eat! >:( Don't go long without eating, unless it's fasting.

IRT room temperature water...I have to have mine cool. Not cold, but cool. :D

I agree with your Spiritual Health. Study and not just read. Cosign!

churchyreal

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2009, 10:11:45 AM »

I know how you feel when it comes to eating habits because I notice that if I'm stressed about something when I'm hungry I'll just eat a lot!! But when I'm stressed sometimes also I don't eat anything.

McDonalds has been an issue for me also but I have cut that back significantly.

I haven't had soda since Wednesday night! You already doing water well so keep that up! I would encourage you to eat more at home and try to do home cooked meals more often. Have you heard of the dash diet? You might want to consider that.

spiritual Health is an issue for me too. Gotta improve my prayer life and studying the Word as well.

You can do it! We got your back!

Brittsings87

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »

Yeah...you need to eat! >:( Don't go long without eating, unless it's fasting.

IRT room temperature water...I have to have mine cool. Not cold, but cool. :D

I agree with your Spiritual Health. Study and not just read. Cosign!

I know... eating is so stressful to me lol. Sometimes I feel like I already ate a full course meal, when I haven't eaten anything the whole day.

But yeah, my water has to be room temperature. I got use to drinking room temperature water from concert chorus in HS. My chorus teacher wouldn't let us drink cold water. Well, he did, but he preferred room temp. So, now I love it. lol I drink cold water if I'm extremely thirsty and HOT!

I know how you feel when it comes to eating habits because I notice that if I'm stressed about something when I'm hungry I'll just eat a lot!! But when I'm stressed sometimes also I don't eat anything.

McDonalds has been an issue for me also but I have cut that back significantly.

I haven't had soda since Wednesday night! You already doing water well so keep that up! I would encourage you to eat more at home and try to do home cooked meals more often. Have you heard of the dash diet? You might want to consider that.

spiritual Health is an issue for me too. Gotta improve my prayer life and studying the Word as well.

You can do it! We got your back!

Thanks!

I drink water, but not as much as I should. I still drink alot of kool aid, tea, and sometimes soda. I probably drink a bottle a day, or half a bottle.

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »
I'm getting in on this thing too if you lovely folks don't mind lol.

1. Better study habits
2. Fasting more, at least once or twice a week or IDK...something
3. Start going back to the gym. I'm paying for something that I don't even use. Or going walking right after work
4. Eating healthier

:)
Did you feed your spirit man today?

churchyreal

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2009, 02:35:50 PM »
I'm getting in on this thing too if you lovely folks don't mind lol.

1. Better study habits
2. Fasting more, at least once or twice a week or IDK...something
3. Start going back to the gym. I'm paying for something that I don't even use. Or going walking right after work
4. Eating healthier

:)

Come along my friend come along get aboard and ride this train! There's nothing this train to lose but everthing to gain!!!

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2009, 02:38:47 PM »
Come along my friend come along get aboard and ride this train! There's nothing this train to lose but everthing to gain!!!

:D :D Alright Harvey!

Good! Glad to have you!

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 09:32:01 AM »
Just wanted to share a little tip I picked up last night.  Well, two things, actually...

1. I feel so much better. I pressed my way through the aching muscles and resumed my workout last night. The lunges actually felt GOOD... I almost wish I had done them sooner because today, my legs feel much better. They still feel tight, but I can walk and climb stairs again, so I'm not complaining. And the lunging kinda soothed the pain. I'm going to look up some stretching exercises, so I can stretch before and after, which I wasn't doing. (Well, I did the warm-up, but I didn't do the cool-down).

2. While I was laying down last night, talking to the Lord, about to go to sleep, I realized I could even exercise in bed. I've been trying to find small ways to incorporate exercise into my lifestyle (like parking far from the door and walking, or taking the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator, etc). So, I was lying on my back and started doing the bicycle thing with my legs... not really trying to do anything, but after doing it a few times, I realized I was really working my abs (and my legs). I had already done my crunches, so I wasn't trying to overdo it, but I just wanted to put that out there if you ever get into bed and realize you forgot your crunches or can't sleep or are bored or whatever... make the most of your time: pray and do the bicycle thingy.  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 72   Go Up