LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75   Go Down

Author Topic: The HAVE YOU EVER game  (Read 92801 times)

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: The HAVE YOU EVER game
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »
Wait....wut?  :-\
Had to specify.  You can work in places other than your job, like in the yard, etc.

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 10:20:32 PM »
You almost got me thinking about Brandy's song...lol. but yes and no.

Have you ever thought about how much change you have?...lol
Only when I've paid cash for something.  I normally watch those cashiers like a hawk.

Have you ever had your wildest dream come true? (wild as in hard to imagine it ever happening)

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 10:28:18 PM »
You almost got me thinking about Brandy's song...lol. but yes and no.

Have you ever thought about how much change you have?...lol
yup, of course since all my change is in a big jar by my bed

Have you ever admired an odd feature on a person? (tonight I was admiring this girls knees. lol)

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »
Had to specify.  You can work in places other than your job, like in the yard, etc.

Re-read it, bruh.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 10:56:54 PM »

Have you ever admired an odd feature on a person? (tonight I was admiring this girls knees. lol)

Yes, I once met a celebrity and I complemented her on how beautiful her skin was.  She had the most perfect chocolate-brown complexion and wasn't wearing any makeup.  She had the most surprised/what the look on her face, but did say "thank you."

Have you ever said something out loud to someone that you REALLY shouldn't have said because it was what you were REALLY thinking?
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 10:58:04 PM »
yup, of course since all my change is in a big jar by my bed

No.

Have you ever, ever, ever. In your long legged life, see a long legged sailor kiss his long legged wife?

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 11:25:18 PM »
Yes, I once met a celebrity and I complemented her on how beautiful her skin was.  She had the most perfect chocolate-brown complexion and wasn't wearing any makeup.  She had the most surprised/what the look on her face, but did say "thank you."

Have you ever said something out loud to someone that you REALLY shouldn't have said because it was what you were REALLY thinking?
skin isnt weird IMO
No.

Have you ever, ever, ever. In your long legged life, see a long legged sailor kiss his long legged wife?
you sig, is that Maxine Waters?

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 11:33:28 PM »
you sig, is that Maxine Waters?

Nope it's from this Maxine

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 12:03:45 AM »
skin isnt weird

I would think so.  Nevermind her amazing body.  Of all the things I could take notice of, I'm looking at her skin. 

OK, I'll try again.  When I was in college, I did once feel that this one female's "lady-stache" made her even sexier.  I mean she could run a comb through that mug.  She was so fine she was popular on two campuses.  All the fellas talked about how cold she was, but without fail they mentioned that moustache too.

and no I don't have a underlying thing for dudes.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 12:07:27 AM »

whoa, didnt see that coming, but the stache would totally kill it. Really any excess hair in general. Arm, leg, chest (girl in HS, uugh)

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 01:10:33 AM »
whoa, didnt see that coming, but the stache would totally kill it. Really any excess hair in general. Arm, leg, chest (girl in HS, uugh)

Hey, you wanted weird.

Offline MyVirtue

• LGM Member
  • Blue Tears; P!nk Dreams"
    • YouTube

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »
I would think so.  Nevermind her amazing body.  Of all the things I could take notice of, I'm looking at her skin. 

OK, I'll try again.
  YEAH YEAH YEAH When I was in college, I did once BLAH BLAH BLAH feel that this one female's "lady-stache" made her even sexier.  I mean she could run a comb through that mug.  She was so fine she was popular on two campuses.  All the fellas talked about how cold she was, but without fail they mentioned that moustache too.

and no I don't have a underlying thing for dudes.

WHOOO... cuz you had me scared, and my whole opinion of you after reading that was like, lower than a snakes belly!
Enchanted Living!! I'm living in a kind of daydream; I'm happy as a queen!

Offline MyVirtue

• LGM Member
    • YouTube

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 09:57:15 AM »
HAVE YOU EVER.... been in a crowd, lay a good, warm, silent killuh DEATH FART.... everyone's looking around like, "WITW is that," others are looking like, "Lawd, who dunnit?" and you, the layer of the silent killuh death fart, are looking like, "Yeah mane, Do you smell THAT?"

Incognegro

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »
**silence**

Offline MyVirtue

• LGM Member
    • YouTube

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »
**silence**

HAHAHA... the give away!!!! ^^^^^^^ GUiLTY AS CHARGED!!

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »
HAVE YOU EVER.... been in a crowd, lay a good, warm, silent killuh DEATH FART.... everyone's looking around like, "WITW is that," others are looking like, "Lawd, who dunnit?" and you, the layer of the silent killuh death fart, are looking like, "Yeah mane, Do you smell THAT?"
Nah I just yell "HE GOT A GUN" and when everybody runs away I release peace into the atmosphere.

You ever go to somebodies house and see a roach on the wall behind them while they are in the middle of giving you some divine revelation from the heart of God and pretend not to see it?
Im too tall to act small.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 10:12:27 AM »
Nah I just yell "HE GOT A GUN" and when everybody runs away I release peace into the atmosphere.

You ever go to somebodies house and see a roach on the wall behind them while they are in the middle of giving you some divine revelation from the heart of God and pretend not to see it?

ROFL bc that has actually happened to me!!!

Seeing a roach in someone's house is one of the most uncomfortable experiences ever.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline MyVirtue

• LGM Member
    • YouTube

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 10:13:53 AM »

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Not quite a roach... let's try a mouse... I had to stay with _______________ and i saw a little brown mouse running across the threshold of the carpet and the wall... LAWD, i slowly sat in my chair, with my knees under me and started my nervous habit (burping)... the home owners say, "Dominique, did you see it?" HUH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT ME IN THIS CREEPY JOINT KNOWING YOU HAVE A MOUSE? KNOWING DOMINIQUE DONT DO RODENTS? *singing, Ben, the two of us will look no more* get my hand jeetha!

Have you ever wondered why the preacher gets cotton mouth (the foamy saliva) in both corners of his mouth... AND NEVER WIPES IT OFF!!!?? sick!

Tiptip357

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 10:21:54 AM »
ROFL bc that has actually happened to me!!!

Seeing a roach in someone's house is one of the most uncomfortable experiences ever.

I went to someone's house and there was a bug on the wall...my eyes neva left that joka'...

...a piece of lint got on my face and I slapped myself silly!!! I am afraid of bugs...

Thinking about it now...that was, to me, the funniest freakout ever! :D

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 10:26:19 AM »

I went to someone's house and there was a bug on the wall...my eyes neva left that joka'...

...a piece of lint got on my face and I slapped myself silly!!! I am afraid of bugs...

Thinking about it now...that was, to me, the funniest freakout ever! :D

:D :D :D

I actually had one crawling on my arm. We were visiting an old man and I was leaning on the wall. I felt it crawling on me and shook my arm wildly. My brother and mom were silently cracking up silently. It's funny now, but I was so mad at them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75   Go Up