LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 75   Go Down

Author Topic: The HAVE YOU EVER game  (Read 94266 times)

Offline MyVirtue

• LGM Member
  • Blue Tears; P!nk Dreams"
    • YouTube

Re: The HAVE YOU EVER game
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 10:28:45 AM »
:D :D :D

I actually had one crawling on my arm. We were visiting an old man and I was leaning on the wall. I felt it crawling on me and shook my arm wildly. My brother and mom were silently cracking up silently. It's funny now, but I was so mad at them.

OMG!!! the Lord would have to take me right then and there if a bug was on me like that! I cant do the insect thing! There was once a spider in my truck... LORD... i hyperventilated and broke out in a sweat, got hives on my back (<---ALWAYS HAPPENS WITH INSECTS). I could not drive... AND I WAS on  the highway! had to call my mom.. that mess is sooo creeeeepy!
Enchanted Living!! I'm living in a kind of daydream; I'm happy as a queen!

Tiptip357

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 10:31:57 AM »

I actually had one crawling on my arm. We were visiting an old man and I was leaning on the wall. I felt it crawling on me and shook my arm wildly. My brother and mom were silently cracking up silently. It's funny now, but I was so mad at them.

Sis, I'm tellin ya, I almost slapped myself unconscious. One slap made me pause and go look for somethin... :D

I just lost it that day!!! :D

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 10:47:14 AM »
Have you ever got on Facebook and clicked the chat icon to see if someone you didnt want to chat with was logged in? After seeing they were logged in,  you quickly log off while the chat box pops open with a message from them saying "HEY!  :)".
Im too tall to act small.

Offline MyVirtue

• LGM Member
    • YouTube

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »
Have you ever got on Facebook and clicked the chat icon to see if someone you didnt want to chat with was logged in? After seeing they were logged in,  you quickly log off while the chat box pops open with a message from them saying "HEY!  :)".

HAHAH!! that's what you get!!!!  :P

Have you ever wondered why it's soooo hard to log off LGM?!

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 11:00:19 AM »
Nah I just yell "HE GOT A GUN" and when everybody runs away I release peace into the atmosphere.

You ever go to somebodies house and see a roach on the wall behind them while they are in the middle of giving you some divine revelation from the heart of God and pretend not to see it?
I was at a prospective client's house and one was crawling on the table as we were preparing to sign paperwork.  There's no way she couldn't see that thing, but she acted like it wasn't even there.  I tried my best not to as well.  Both of us had to sign a few forms, and as I offered her my pen, she said, "No, I'll get one so that we can sign at the same time."  As soon as she got up, I plucked that sucker clear across the room like we used to do with those paper footballs.  When she came back to the table, for some reason I expected her to say something like, "Hey, where'd the roach go?" but she just went on, business as usual, saying, "Where do I sign again?"  

From then on, we met at my office.  :D

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 11:00:40 AM »

Sis, I'm tellin ya, I almost slapped myself unconscious. One slap made me pause and go look for somethin... :D

I just lost it that day!!! :D

:D :D :D ROTFL!

YES!!  :D :D Happened last night. Geez! Told them I had to go and then I switched to offline  :D

churchyreal

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 11:01:42 AM »
Yes all the time. Have u ever wondered why people are mean sometimes?

Offline berbie

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2009, 11:11:58 AM »
Have you ever started playing a song in the key that it is written in and started at the same time to sing real loud in the key of the prior song you played.

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2009, 11:14:44 AM »
Have you ever started playing a song in the key that it is written in and started at the same time to sing real loud in the key of the prior song you played.
Nope.  I don't sing, in general.  And I definitely don't play and sing!  :D

Have you ever been driving to a place that you go to all the time, but were so engrossed in thought that when you came to your senses, you didn't know where the heck you were?

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2009, 11:20:45 AM »

Many months ago, I asked someone how to turn off the chat thingy... I haven't turned it back on since that day. That used to happen to me ALLLLL the time before I knew how to turn it off, and I'd be stuck either having convos I didn't want to have, or ignoring people and pretending I wasn't at the computer or something.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2009, 11:47:03 AM »
Nope.  I don't sing, in general.  And I definitely don't play and sing!  :D

Have you ever been driving to a place that you go to all the time, but were so engrossed in thought that when you came to your senses, you didn't know where the heck you were?
Nah But I use to drive alone at night while being very sleepy dozing off and come to my "senses" (meaning completely snapped out of sleepiness) and wonder how I made it from one long point to another because I couldnt remember passing any familiar landmarks. I think I practially slept through most of Southern Virgina one night. Creepy!!

Have you ever be in a prayer circle and held hands with somebody that had cold nasty soggy feeling hands with a very loose grip? :P

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »
I was at a prospective client's house and one was crawling on the table as we were preparing to sign paperwork.  There's no way she couldn't see that thing, but she acted like it wasn't even there.  I tried my best not to as well.  Both of us had to sign a few forms, and as I offered her my pen, she said, "No, I'll get one so that we can sign at the same time."  As soon as she got up, I plucked that sucker clear across the room like we used to do with those paper footballs.  When she came back to the table, for some reason I expected her to say something like, "Hey, where'd the roach go?" but she just went on, business as usual, saying, "Where do I sign again?" 

From then on, we met at my office.  :D

FUNNY!   LOL

I would have did the same thing.  :D

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:54 AM »

Have you ever be in a prayer circle and held hands with somebody that had cold nasty soggy feeling hands with a very loose grip? :P

:D :D

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »
Nah But I use to drive alone at night while being very sleepy dozing off and come to my "senses" (meaning completely snapped out of sleepiness) and wonder how I made it from one long point to another because I couldnt remember passing any familiar landmarks. I think I practially slept through most of Southern Virgina one night. Creepy!!

Yes.  When I was a kid, there was an old lady with hands like that.  She scared me.

Have you ever had someone offer you a handshake that just sneezed into their hands and wiped them on their clothing?

Offline MyVirtue

• LGM Member
    • YouTube

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »

WOW... Lynch town...

HAHAHA... I had to hold hands with a dude that was a freakin pervert!!! EW.. i let go after he tried to..  do that thing to my hand!!! I wanted to cast him and his Legion to the pits!

Have you ever questioned the sanity of.... yourself?! LOL

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2009, 12:18:59 PM »
WOW... Lynch town...

HAHAHA... I had to hold hands with a dude that was a freakin pervert!!! EW.. i let go after he tried to..  do that thing to my hand!!! I wanted to cast him and his Legion to the pits!

Have you ever questioned the sanity of.... yourself?! LOL
Yes. Recently I got worked up about something silly (not even worth being mad about). While I was driving I started thinking out loud/talking to myself LOL! and I caught myself and pick up my cell to make it look like I had somebody on the speakerphone. LOL! The people in the car next to me seemed convinced!  :D

You ever got to work a few minutes late and rushed straight to the bathroom and then walked out toe make it look like you had been at work on time but you were just using the bathroom?

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2009, 12:22:02 PM »
Yes. Recently I got worked up about something silly (not even worth being mad about). While I was driving I started thinking out loud/talking to myself LOL! and I caught myself and pick up my cell to make it look like I had somebody on the speakerphone. LOL! The people in the car next to me seemed convinced!  :D

You ever got to work a few minutes late and rushed straight to the bathroom and then walked out toe make it look like you had been at work on time but you were just using the bathroom?
Can't remember ever doing that.

Have you ever watched a kiddy show and liked it, but when adults came into the room, you turn the channel?  :D

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2009, 01:10:14 PM »
Can't remember ever doing that.

Have you ever watched a kiddy show and liked it, but when adults came into the room, you turn the channel?  :D

Yes and No...no shame in my game! LOL!

Have you ever wanted to fix somebody a cup of Listerine and a plate of Lever 2000?  :-\

Offline malthumb

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise Is What I Do
    • Your Car Does What?!?!?

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »

I used to call that "The 5 Mile Blink".  You pass mile marker 10, blink, and then you're at mile marker 15 and don't remember ANYTHING in between.  :o  :o

Quote from: MissMusic04
Have you ever wanted to fix somebody a cup of Listerine and a plate of Lever 2000? 

More times than I can care to remember.  The worst was a boss who liked to be right up in your grill when talking  :-X  :-X

Have you ever dated two people with the same name and have to try to figure out which one is on the phone (before caller ID of course  ;))

In high school I was dating Tracy and Tracey and then exchanged numbers at the mall with Traci.  My mom answered the phone and then handed it to me.  Took me several VERY uncomfortable minutes to figure out who I had there.
FAITH unites people
RELIGION divides FAITH

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »

Yes and No...no shame in my game! LOL!

Have you ever wanted to fix somebody a cup of Listerine and a plate of Lever 2000?  :-\

Yeah, and top it off with some Dentyne for dessert!  :D

Have you ever wanted to be with someone who was taken, and when he/she was free you were taken?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 75   Go Up