LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: ENCOURAGEMENT  (Read 66232 times)

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member
    • HVAC International Parts

Re: ENCOURAGEMENT
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2011, 08:42:03 AM »
Power to Live

You are much more powerful, creative and effective than you give yourself credit for being. You are worthy of the best in life because you are able to give your very best to each day.

Start that fortunate process in motion. Open yourself to the positive possibilities of this day and work to bring the best of them to reality.

Whatever good, valuable and meaningful things you can imagine, you can create. Though it requires effort and commitment, you are absolutely capable of making it happen.

Remind yourself that this moment is not merely happening to you. It is happening through you.

You can make it happen in a way that brings great richness to your world and fulfillment to your life. You can choose to be a positive force by directing your potent energy into those things that truly matter.

Right now, you have great power to do great things. Step forward in truth, sincerity, and authenticity, and put that power to use.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2011, 08:46:19 AM »
Godliness with contentment is great gain.

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2011, 09:30:31 AM »
Go ahead, you can do it

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2011, 11:51:56 PM »
Encouraging words from Chruchy over in the book club. 

I want to encourage us to keep each other encouraged in our walk. Twitter with my accountability buddies is blessing me tonight because we're somewhat being transparent. Our struggles brought us closer to God. Living for Christ brings liberty. It doesn't mean everything is settled but it means that we have someone who is on our corner. Let's keep each other encouraged as we daily deal with battles of our flesh, mind and heart trying to avoid Satan's plan and purpose.

Prayer of Application: Lord, thank you for being who you are in our lives. Give us the passion and desire to feed our hearts and minds with your wisdom, instruction and insight. Allow us to stay away from anything that will get us off the path that you've desired for us. We commit ourselves to have all of our armor in this spiritual battle! Lord we know who the real enemy is and we declare that he is defeated in the name of Jesus....Amen!

blyempowered

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2011, 07:12:47 AM »
To God be the glory!

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2011, 08:46:30 AM »

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2011, 07:56:45 AM »
I recounted to you my ways and you answered me; teach me your decrees.  Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders.  My soul is weary with sorrow strengthen me according to your word.

Psalm 119:26-28

It’s hard to stay positive when you live a life of chronic challenges.  It’s easy to think there is nothing positive to find at all.

I so appreciate the Psalmists words “My soul is weary with sorrow.”  It reminds me of the saying that one is not simply tired - but bone tired.  Yes, sometimes it does indeed feel my soul itself is weary of the “keeping on.”

Yet, somehow I manage to muddle through.  I find so much strength in Scripture.  How interesting it is to me that this verse talks about God strengthening us according to His word - and His world.

It also tells us to meditate on His wonders.  It can be so difficult to miss the wonders of God as we walk this difficult path.  It seems the more difficult it gets, the more I appreciate the small wonders: A butterfly flying past my window.  Waking up feeling pain-free.  Seeing the joy on my grandson’s face as he learns to read.

These are things I would have not even noticed in my former life.  Sometimes I think we depend on doctors and medicines to make us “all better.”  (I’m not saying they are not important!)  But I wonder if sometimes we overlook the other things we can do.

We can look back and remember the good in our life.  We can think about the wonders of this world.  And we can go to His word for strength.  I find that many times, people who belittle the idea of finding our hope and strength in God’s word - are those who have read little of it.

Even with our chronic challenges, we can still live in a wonder-filled world - if we only look, if we only read.

It’s there for the taking, dear readers!

Will you look to Him today?

Written by Deni

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2011, 08:38:34 AM »
Hey gentlemen ... and roughmen

when that fine seductive lady who is not your wife comes calling at 2AM wanting you to come over. Read the following verse before you give an answer

proverbs the 7th chapter 25-27

25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways,
      Do not stray into her paths;
26 For she has cast down many wounded,
      And all who were slain by her were strong men.
27 Her house is the way to hell,
      Descending to the chambers of death.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2011, 10:04:35 AM »
If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
In the day of adversity we are apt to faint, to droop and be discouraged, to desist from our work, and to despair of relief. "It is a sign that thou art not a person of any resolution, and firmness of thought, any consideration, any faith (for that is the strength of a soul), if thou canst not bear up under an afflictive change of condition."  Be of good courage therefore, and God shall strengthen thy heart.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2011, 11:51:57 PM »
JESUS SAVES

Just when you think you can't take anymore.
Every solution has been met with a closed door.
Sickness, finances, and disappointments soar
Until they appear larger than life and your spirit is at war.
Silently, you say a prayer, unworthy as you are.

Secretly you pray to your Father from whom you've strayed so far
Abba, Father, if I confess your name, will you save a wretch like me?
Victory. Can that be mine? Can you hear this sinner's plea?
Even though I don't deserve the blessings that you shower
Save this wretched sinner from the gates of hell this hour.

I cannot repay the price that you've paid.
I cannot undo the sins that made me the enemy's slave.
But you can throw my sins away into the forgotten sea
You can make me whole again and give me the victory.

So, I thank you, Father, Jesus
I'll forever praise Your name.
I'll forever serve you, Father
Not for fortune or for fame
But, because you saved a wretch like me
And forever changed my name.

~ Lorraine M. Castle ~
New Jersey

HIS GLORIOUS GRACE

Praise be to God
For every spiritual blessing,
For He will uphold us
Through every trial and testing.
He's blessed us from
His heavenly place,
With blessings filled with
His Glorious Grace.
In accordance with the riches
Of God's grace
We have received,
We can rely on
All of His promises,
And in these
Always believe.

Teresa C. Hawes
California
Copyright 2011

blyempowered

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2011, 09:28:09 AM »
Yes!

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »

2 Timothy 3:12
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

A storm is coming or upon you already.
If it's not there already, it is indeed coming.  For to live on this side ushers such trials.

There is good news though.  So hold on, overcome, and be victorious.

Romans 8:18
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2011, 05:33:43 PM »
December 12, 2011:

Stay focused spiritually and refuse to allow the herd instinct of this season to push you into carnal tendencies.  Expectations based on presumption or fantasy will only produce disappointment.  Keep your emotions under the rule of the Spirit, says the Lord, and you will be able to resist temptations that will take you down the path of regret. 

James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »
Psalm 120:1
I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.

Psalm 119:71
It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.

Psalm 119:114-115
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.  Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!

Behold I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest. - Genesis 28:15

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2012, 10:04:14 AM »
I John 4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

The enemy is trying and will continue trying to trip you up.  Don't be dismayed because his every effort will fail.  The Holy Ghost on the inside keeps you many steps ahead in all situations.  This is true to the point that it confounds them that your reaction is not as they thought it would be.  You are expected to be in one place when the Lord leads you to another. The enemy has already fell and will fall for the very last time long before you come close to falling in such a manner.  His end will not be yours for should you fall there is redemption, reconciliation, and restoration.  Remember that no weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Be Blessed In Jesus Name

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2012, 11:13:43 AM »
I appreciate you, Hasmo.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2012, 09:53:18 PM »
I appreciate you, Hasmo.

Thank you very much brother.   Glory be to God.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2012, 08:19:47 AM »
February 3, 2012

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

Encourage yourself, says the Lord.  Rise up and establish yourself in faith that I will bring you through every situation that has the potential of bringing you down in discouragement.  Ask, and I will give you wisdom and show you what must be done.  I will strengthen you in your weakest moment.  I am with you, and I will not forsake you.  Put your entire trust in Me to rescue you from even the most dire of situations and lift you up to new heights.  Do not be afraid!   

2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2012, 12:03:11 PM »
If he haven't TURNED it yet, praise the Lord in advance because your TURN is coming In Jesus Name!!!!!!!!!

He Turned It

Marvel1

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2012, 05:04:57 AM »
Thank you for sharing these words for all of us...
Its really good to getting encouragement..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up