LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Yu-GI-OH cards? Kids are dabbeling with the occult!  (Read 17326 times)

Offline smokemeat

• LGM Member

Yu-GI-OH cards? Kids are dabbeling with the occult!
« on: January 02, 2010, 04:34:15 PM »
 I made a terrible mistake back in 2004. My son who was nine years old at the time and liked to collect these funny looking cards that all the boys his age were into. My mistake was I didn't do my homework and check the cards or the television cartoon out before giving him permission to play with them and bring them into our home. Things starter happening to him and the little boy across the street who also collected the cards. My son started seeing non existing people (demons, and a man that wearas a black coat) his mother a psychology major and a minister took him to the doctor to rule out an underlying medical condition related to mental illness. The doctor said my our son was just depressed and put him on stong anti depressants. Three months into his medication theraphy, he continued to see these aparitons. Things got to the point where a letter "X" appeared in the form of a whelp on the side of his face. We thought it was an allergic reaction to his medication, but it wasn't. The little boy across the street was afarid to go into his bedroom in the mornings and at nights so he slept with his parents. The thing that got us is when my son woke me up in the middle of the night and said the man in black said something about "Legions" then I knew we were in trouble because my son at the age of nine had no recolection of the word "Legion" that was spoken by the demons of boy who was possessed where the demons asked to God for permission to go into the pigs...  Thimgs out of the ordinary started happening in our house that I had to have a minister come by and bless the house, but nothing changed until one day my son was watching the YU-GI-OH cartoon on television. The cartoon characters were saying chant and the symbols on their heads are egyption.  This is what compelled me to do some research on the topic of discussion and I learned that the symbols are similoiar to witchcraft symblos and the chants are the same. After that I threw away every card in the house and my son is not allowed to watch anything pertaining to YU-GI-OH or any crazy cartoons. Parents if your child has these cards, please get rid of them!!!  We hadn't had a problem since.

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Yu-GI-OH cards? Kids are dabbeling with the occult!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 06:30:39 PM »
Wow. I'm not very much into believing everything is 'witchcraft' and 'demonic', but I've always had certain concerns about the underlying tones presented in several of these things they market to children. Parents usually don't look into this stuff because it seems so harmless - in other words, the primary battle has already been won. Then some, even upon suspicion, fear the risk of being label "crazy" or "loony".

My little brother just received a bunch of toys/cards for Christmas called "Bakugan"? (I think that's how you spell it). I'm gonna have to look into it.

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 06:54:11 PM »
Bakugan is similar to Yu-Gi-Oh. They are all card based games.
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 07:36:13 PM »
As wit errything, try the spirit by the spirit.

Some kids are real susceptible to that demonic stuff and  other kids, it wouldnt do a thing to. those spirits know who to mess with.

fatmama

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 11:48:47 PM »
    Yugioh, Dual Masters, Bakugan, Dungons and Dragons, Pok e Mon, Black Magic, World of War Craft, Dragon Ball Z , Inuyasha, etc., all have ties to the occult or under world. How would I know, you say? I volunteer for an outreach center for troubled youth and the first thing I ask all adolescent and teenager's with anger problems that come to see me is, "Do you have any of the following cards at home?" "Have you ever played with and Ouija Board, or messed with anything that has to do with witchcraft?" "What type of music/artist do you listen too?"
     It probably wouldn't suprise you if I told you that the majority of them had participated in one activity or another...,but to add insult to injury, the Ouija Board is more popular now and played among our youth than ever before. Thanks to Parker Brothers, the company that makes board games, it sells this particular game and afronmentioned card games at Toyz R Us. And the parents can't figure out how come their child has anger issues; forever getting suspended at school for fighting and being disruptive in the class room, or why "lil June Bug", who is only twelve keeps giving his mom black eyes. IT'S BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION, DUH!
     I get so sick and tired of hearing, "S/He's going through a stage"... "No! what you need to do is tie three hickory switches together and be a parent! I guarantee if you walk that chiles back good enough, those demonic spirits will come out, and run down the street to some other kids house" 
    It's very sad how this generation of youth is exposed to too much darkness, if they're not picking it up from the television, it comes from the music they listen to. Before I looked into the playing cards, I had to fast and pray for a whole week because I didn't want my subconscious minds exposed to the simbolic messages and I had to be extra careful because what you read can easily be a door to an open portal.  Keep in mind, all the devil needs is a small crack to enter in and "BOOM" he's got cha'!

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 12:16:18 AM »
You may get some mean looks on the "Warcraft" comment from some gamers here, lol......

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 12:24:01 AM »
You may get some mean looks on the "Warcraft" comment from some gamers here, lol......

Hmm, title too much like witchcraft......

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 12:25:51 AM »
Yes Lord. I know many kids who swear by that game.

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 02:28:20 AM »
wall of text

wall of text

I think you both need to introduce yourselves to grammar, paragraphs, spelling and punctuation.

I might take you seriously after that... no guarantees though.

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2010, 02:30:05 AM »
Oh and...

World Of Warcraft Addict Gets Account Deleted

Offline jayhbiz

• LGM Member
  • 'Tha Garden'

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 02:41:38 AM »
This is crazy because I work at Toys R Us and tonight, while cleaning up, we found dozens of Yu Gi Oh packages and tins opened and gone through. Whoever was doing it was obviously after certain cards because most of the cards were left behind. I had half a cart full of open Yu Gi Oh card packages just cleaning up a few aisles. I never seen anything like it before.

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 05:03:18 AM »
Ok, take out World of Warcraft from that list and we good.

>:(
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 08:49:29 AM »
I think you both need to introduce yourselves to grammar, paragraphs, spelling and punctuation.

I might take you seriously after that... no guarantees though.

:D :D :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »
Ok, take out World of Warcraft from that list and we good.

>:(

it begins.

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2010, 08:03:54 PM »
Portals...that's all one needs for the devil to walk in.

I know there was a thread about The Princess and the frog..I Loved the movie, it was cute BUT I tell you the voodoo parts were just plain ole demonic!! I went with my homegirl from church today and we were both pleading the blood of Jesus on those parts. Those spirits on there looked just like demons. Heck they were demons..I wouldn't let my child if I had one see the movie just because of those spirits...that's it. Didn't sit well in my spirit at all.

I'm not a over exaggerating, holy roller but those spirits on there could certainly possess somebody...

Ya gotta be so careful!!
Did you feed your spirit man today?

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 08:23:28 PM »
Dang, why somebody always putting down Yu-Gi-Oh? >:( >:( >:(

If I knew how to play and had some cards, I would be into it more myself. For now, I just settle watching the show. It is pure entertainment for me. More about the numbers than anything.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 09:15:58 PM »

I know there was a thread about The Princess and the frog..I Loved the movie, it was cute BUT I tell you the voodoo parts were just plain ole demonic!! I went with my homegirl from church today and we were both pleading the blood of Jesus on those parts. Those spirits on there looked just like demons. Heck they were demons..I wouldn't let my child if I had one see the movie just because of those spirits...that's it. Didn't sit well in my spirit at all.

Hm, soooo....
Snow White promotes shaking up,
Fantaisia promotes Wizardry,
Cinderella promotes magic,
Aladdin promotes Jinns(genies)

jus sayin....
The Little Mermaid promotes Polytheism....

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 09:20:21 PM »
Hm, soooo....

jus sayin....

And the Lion King promotes calling up dead spirits (I don't know the technical term for that). Yall remember when that monkey brought Mufasa back from the dead to talk to Simba.  :D

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 09:29:59 PM »
And the Lion King promotes calling up dead spirits (I don't know the technical term for that). Yall remember when that monkey brought Mufasa back from the dead to talk to Simba.  :D

ah yes, Necromancy.

sweet.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 09:37:15 PM »
Hm, soooo....

jus sayin....

And "Beauty and the Beast" promotes bestiality....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up