LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Yu-GI-OH cards? Kids are dabbeling with the occult!  (Read 17319 times)

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

Re: Yu-GI-OH cards? Kids are dabbeling with the occult!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 09:54:10 PM »
Ummm I've seen all those and I get what yall are sayin...if you haven't seen the movie, then I wouldn't expect none of yall to understand what I mean.

I said the same thing BEFORE I saw the movie. I said well it's no different than the witches and warlocks, fairies so on and so forth, but it was actually kind of scary. Not the movie as a whole like I said in my post. It was cute...those particular parts seemed real.. The spirits were realistic and felt demonic IMO...it was weird

Again if ya didn't see it I don't and can't expect or intend for you to understand...
Did you feed your spirit man today?

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 09:56:48 PM »
Doesn't Disney even have a movie about some young Hockey Playing kid that confides in a demon?

Lawd, somebody need to send Mother Rudolph over there to the Magic Kingdom.

Offline JustBritt

• LGM Member
  • *Sigh*

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 10:07:47 PM »
Yeah BW that movie is very questionable. Even though Disney has other movies with magic and all that I think The Princess and The Frog topped all of them. Even how he called out the spirits to find the frog. It was just a bit too much for a kiddie movie. 
~Moving Forward~

Offline JustBritt

• LGM Member
  • *Sigh*

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 10:12:47 PM »
Oh yeah and as i've said a dozen times before I use to for at Disney. One of the shows I worked for was Fantasmic those costumes are spooky. It took me a while to get use to the Beast. I pretty much didn't have a chose because thats the other show I worked for. But anyways those shows pretty much deal with magic and sorcery and witches and dragons.
~Moving Forward~

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 10:39:21 PM »
AHA! beauty and the beast!!!

BEASTIALITY!!!!  DA DEBIL!

Offline Fingers!

• LGM Member

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 11:07:44 PM »
I made a terrible mistake back in 2004. My son who was nine years old at the time and liked to collect these funny looking cards that all the boys his age were into. My mistake was I didn't do my homework and check the cards or the television cartoon out before giving him permission to play with them and bring them into our home. Things starter happening to him and the little boy across the street who also collected the cards. My son started seeing non existing people (demons, and a man that wearas a black coat) his mother a psychology major and a minister took him to the doctor to rule out an underlying medical condition related to mental illness. The doctor said my our son was just depressed and put him on stong anti depressants. Three months into his medication theraphy, he continued to see these aparitons. Things got to the point where a letter "X" appeared in the form of a whelp on the side of his face. We thought it was an allergic reaction to his medication, but it wasn't. The little boy across the street was afarid to go into his bedroom in the mornings and at nights so he slept with his parents. The thing that got us is when my son woke me up in the middle of the night and said the man in black said something about "Legions" then I knew we were in trouble because my son at the age of nine had no recolection of the word "Legion" that was spoken by the demons of boy who was possessed where the demons asked to God for permission to go into the pigs...  Thimgs out of the ordinary started happening in our house that I had to have a minister come by and bless the house, but nothing changed until one day my son was watching the YU-GI-OH cartoon on television. The cartoon characters were saying chant and the symbols on their heads are egyption.  This is what compelled me to do some research on the topic of discussion and I learned that the symbols are similoiar to witchcraft symblos and the chants are the same. After that I threw away every card in the house and my son is not allowed to watch anything pertaining to YU-GI-OH or any crazy cartoons. Parents if your child has these cards, please get rid of them!!!  We hadn't had a problem since.

Now, you post this, right after i just gave my son his pokemon paraphenalia back for the exact same reasons.  I took them away about 8 months ago but recently I convinced myself that it was not the real issue.

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 11:54:29 PM »
I saw Princess and the Frog and the fact that he needed to use the blood of the prince to keep him bound was, umm, not cool. The voodoo man was really funny though. :)
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 07:13:55 AM »
Notice on how much of this stuff is specific for kids?Like brainwashing the next generation;also just EVERY place you look on TV.movies,mags-the "worshipping"of dragons.Can't somebody else besides a dragon be the hero/villian?

Offline Gibby

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Dad...i'm ready for the world!

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 08:02:27 AM »
just as long as nobody has an issue with final fantasy...

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 09:12:05 AM »

Dude, you KNOW Final Fantasy will be like the king of demonic games. ::)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 09:13:29 AM »
In. deed. 8)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 09:23:03 AM »
Yeah, Disney has always tried to pretty up darker subjects and market them to kids...

About the Ouija board thing, last year my friends son came home and said the teacher had brought one to school for the kids to play with... I was like ?/?.   The only thing that causes a fuss is if someone is trying to do something that promotes Christ.  The devilish stuff doesn't even raise an eyebrow in most schools.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 09:27:10 AM »
Oh yeah, and this school year, the same kid comes home and says they were studying some story in one of his classes (he's in middle school this year), and the teacher was expounding on the story and teaching the students that they each have an "animal spirit" inside of them.  The   This one child I guess immediately received what she was saying and has been acting up in school ever since talkin' bout it's his "Tiger spirit" within... The devil is a lie!  Teachers can expose your kids to a lot of stuff that you would not approve of if you knew about it.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 09:31:01 AM »
Oh yeah, and this school year, the same kid comes home and says they were studying some story in one of his classes (he's in middle school this year), and the teacher was expounding on the story and teaching the students that they each have an "animal spirit" inside of them.  The   This one child I guess immediately received what she was saying and has been acting up in school ever since talkin' bout it's his "Tiger spirit" within... The devil is a lie!  Teachers can expose your kids to a lot of stuff that you would not approve of if you knew about it.

You can have a 'Tiger Spirit' but not the Holy Spirit?  ?/?

Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 10:52:02 AM »
Ok, take out World of Warcraft from that list and we good.

>:(

I play Starcraft....and aliens have nothing to do with witchcraft. ....so....

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
I play Starcraft....and aliens have nothing to do with witchcraft. ....so....

Christians act like aliens are worse than witchcraft. :-\

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 11:36:06 AM »
I remember when we were young and my cousin's parents refused to allow him to watch the Turtles. They were convinced it was demonic. ::)

Offline Gibby

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Dad...i'm ready for the world!

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »
I remember when we were young and my cousin's parents refused to allow him to watch the Turtles. They were convinced it was demonic. ::)

:D not TMNT?!  :D

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »

Dude! For a couple years, I wouldn't let my kids watch Sesame Street. They do say those are "monsters". When I stopped letting them watch it, they stopped having nightmares. ....Anyway.

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 01:00:27 PM »
Well I watched Sesame Street, TMNT and all those kiddie shows and I turned out fine. I did have a lot of nightmares but that's cuz I used to watch a horror movie every 2 nights.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up