LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: .::Finally....A vid of my progress::.  (Read 944 times)

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

.::Finally....A vid of my progress::.
« on: February 27, 2010, 05:23:02 PM »
Alright....you all know that im a newbie to the bass, everything ive learned so far I have learned from this site. I started at the very bottom, didnt even know what sclaes, triads, progressions or anything was. But thanks to you all, ive learned a great amount....anyways after 6months here it is.

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/360173995849" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/360173995849" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/359918525849" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/359918525849" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

YOUR CRITIQUE IS VERY NECESSARY!!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

Re: .::Finally....A vid of my progress::.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 05:25:21 PM »

Offline Asahel

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »
Hey, I like that!  Congratulations on your progress!

(Now, what did you do to make that video?  Some tips please...  ;D)
Phillippians 1:6

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 10:19:52 PM »
Hey, I like that!  Congratulations on your progress!

(Now, what did you do to make that video?  Some tips please...  ;D)

First I wanna say thanks for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate it. Okay....Now what I used to do the video was simple. I used my webcam on my Laptop, and for sound I have a Line6 Interface with POD Farm software to change my bass sounds, and set up different amp/cab configurations. Thats pretty much it!!

Offline Asahel

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:31 AM »
Now what I used to do the video was simple. I used my webcam on my Laptop, and for sound I have a Line6 Interface with POD Farm software to change my bass sounds, and set up different amp/cab configurations. Thats pretty much it!!

Ok, so you are creating a video (mpg? Windows video movie?)  As you record your video, you record yourself through your Line 6 POD (wav?  mp3?).  Your Line 6 POD has multiple amp/cab emulation settings (right?).  Then, how do you lay over your sound track onto the movie?  Then you can put this in a place like Facebook and reference-link from LGM (correct?).

Thank you for the tips!

Asahel
Phillippians 1:6

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »
Yeah basically....My webcam records in WMV format (Windows Media Video), I dosent record the sound seperate, its all in the WMV format (although you can rip it from the WMV format with additional software. Now to get the sound on the video, you would have to go into maybe preferences or setup, and select the audio source. There you would see a selection to use the interface for the sound device. Now...when running POD software you have to leave the window open, you can minimize it, but dont close it out or it would disable the input. Thats basically it. If you want to do editing you would have to get software the lets you do video/audio editing. But yeah....you basically have the idea!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up