LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soulful Keyboard Techniques  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

Soulful Keyboard Techniques
« on: June 30, 2005, 06:39:05 PM »
I came across this on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4742307580&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Its by Philip Lassiter. I dont really know who he is n watnot. Its a low price. Has anyone ever bought this? What does it exactly show you? Is it worth buying? I mean, for someone as cheap as I am, is it worth buying?

Someone hit up some responses

OneL
To KNOW me is to UNDERSTAND me, to UNDERSTAND me is to APPRECIATE me...

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline Frez

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Soulful keyboard techniques
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 03:25:58 PM »
Yup I got it I think its worth the price.

It has some basic/intermed. gospel progression, gospel cadences gospel licks and fills.
It also teaches some different grooves and styles that i havent had time to practice yet..(gospel, funk, latin, rock grooves)

I like the way the DVD was made : shows you what to practice and how it should sound in the band. it also comes with a useful workbook that covers everything on the DVD.

I am not an expert in gospel DVDs but for me that is trying to learn as musch as possible for the work of God, it has been a blessing.

I hope it helps you decide.

- "People don't" know until you help them realize how much God knows and care about them. that is your calling"

Blackwiz

Re: Soulful keyboard techniques
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 08:42:33 PM »
Quote from: Frez
Yup I got it I think its worth the price.

It has some basic/intermed. gospel progression, gospel cadences gospel licks and fills.
It also teaches some different grooves and styles that i havent had time to practice yet..(gospel, funk, latin, rock grooves)

I like the way the DVD was made : shows you what to practice and how it should sound in the band. it also comes with a useful workbook that covers everything on the DVD.

I am not an expert in gospel DVDs but for me that is trying to learn as musch as possible for the work of God, it has been a blessing.

I hope it helps you decide.

- "People don't" know until you help them realize how much God knows and care about them. that is your calling"

that really helps me decide.....i may get it in the future now
Pages: [1]   Go Up