LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPod music (MP4) to MP3 player  (Read 3662 times)

Offline winner11john

• LGM Member

iPod music (MP4) to MP3 player
« on: July 10, 2010, 10:24:24 PM »
Want to share my own story, hope it helps someone.
I'm an iTunes subscriber and I have gigabites of iTunes M4P files on my hard drive. Of course I listened to them on iPod. But last month my iPod was stolen  and I've got a new mp3 player on my birthday! Obviously I was unable to copy my M4P collection to it because these file had iTunes DRM protection. Fornately I found MP4 converter and converted all my iTunes library just in a few minutes!So I recommend this MP4 converter if you have any problems with iTunes files - it can convert them to unprotected MP3 or any other format so you can play them on any player or PC.
The url is mp4-converter.info or something like this. Tell me if you need exact will go thru my mail
Check Out These Bangin' RnB Beats

Offline cas10a

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: iPod music (MP4) to MP3 player
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 02:59:21 AM »
I believe AVS Converter will also work as well and there are some other audio converters that will work.  You just need to purchase the full version on most.  Most times freeware or trial versions are limited in their capabilities.  If you're well versed on source code you can modify the code on some open ended freeware and convert the files.

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 03:40:57 AM »
I use a converter called Voobys. Pretty darn good stuff, and it can convert almost anything to, well, anything. :)
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 01:00:56 PM »
Spammer. SMH

Offline naeempartner

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »
As winter continues to creep up on us, the days are getting colder and colder. But don?t worry. This year you?ll be able to sit by your computer and laugh it all away. Here?s a list of 10 USB gadgets to help you prepare for the upcoming winter season.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
lol

Offline toprngr

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 02:00:53 AM »
Well, I believe that this could be of a help to everyone whether they are undergoing the same situation as you or not. I am terribly sorry for your lost; you should keep an eye on your belonging next time and take this as a learning experience. I believe that this could be a lot of help to others that are searching for it. Have fun enjoying the new MP3 that you got for your birthday.

Offline toprngr

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 06:07:07 AM »

Well, I believe that this could be of a help to everyone whether they are undergoing the same situation as you or not. I am terribly sorry for your lost; you should keep an eye on your belonging next time and take this as a learning experience. I believe that this could be a lot of help to others that are searching for it. Have fun enjoying the new MP3 that you got for your birthday. the vampire diaries season 2
Pages: [1]   Go Up