LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In light of everything taking place....  (Read 1820 times)

blyempowered

In light of everything taking place....
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:13:50 PM »
God, as we encounter these events that have taken place I pray for the following:

-I pray for the military involved in any sort of war right now! Lord I especially pray for those who have been involved in the events that have taken place.
-I pray for our president and our nation Lord that we may be safe in this time! Let us have cautious optimism in this period of time!
-I pray for all of those who are flying back to the US. I pray for safe travel and bind up any time of terrorism act in the name of Jesus!
-I pray that the church in America becomes more focused on unity and being a body truly representing your character Jesus! Bring us together praying and sticking together!

In Jesus name, Amen!

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

Re: In light of everything taking place....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:39:35 AM »
God, as we encounter these events that have taken place I pray for the following:

-I pray for the military involved in any sort of war right now! Lord I especially pray for those who have been involved in the events that have taken place.
-I pray for our president and our nation Lord that we may be safe in this time! Let us have cautious optimism in this period of time!
-I pray for all of those who are flying back to the US. I pray for safe travel and bind up any time of terrorism act in the name of Jesus!
-I pray that the church in America becomes more focused on unity and being a body truly representing your character Jesus! Bring us together praying and sticking together!

In Jesus name, Amen!

amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up